AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age Verification Problem

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2021
I tried all methods for age verification, best lighting & best rotation & front camera & rear camera with high quality photos but always declined. I mailed to support@chaturbate.com but didnt answered. Just help me please! My username is edith2001 on chaturbate

Attachments

• help me please!.png
    help me please!.png
    206.6 KB · Views: 9
I'm having trouble combining the front and back. Can the site get 3 files from me? In the form of front, back, next to my face. Because when combining the front and back, the front of the identity inevitably becomes small.

Upvote 0
I have the same issue too, age verification. But specifically on the “next to face ID” photo. I have uploaded more than once and emailed support but no reply.

Hope to have my account be age verified too. My username is danfeugers1 just in case it’s needed.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.