AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

AGE VERIFICATION

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2019
hello anyone could help me? im having difficulties to create new acc and age verified. everytime i tried to create acc its always said that my acc was banned. i tried to verify my acc but always denied even i have a clear photos. wish you could help me to verify my account. my username/acc is : MARGA4U69. PLS help me to get verified

hello anyone could help me? im having difficulties to create new acc and age verified. everytime i tried to create acc its always said that my acc was banned. i tried to verify my acc but always denied even i have a clear photos. wish you could help me to verify my account. my username/acc is : MARGA4U69. PLS help me to get verified

Support has informed me that due to serious violations on your account and the account you created in the past will not be unbanned. Please note that any future account created will also be banned.

Upvote 0
My boss created my acc in her place. I never violate any rules. If she violate rules pls dont include me im a different person. My boss just created acc to work for her. Idk, why im included.

Upvote 0
She was the one uploaded my documents. Like to send my scanned id and she was the one took photo of me holding my id. So why im included. Weird

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.