AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet_selena69

Banhammered
Mar 18, 2022
hi good day @punker barbie regarding to my account that saying associate with the account i have some photo and picture below that i submit the photo that they need it but bo one reply to my email please help me regarding with my situation punker barbie i just failed to submit my documents before cause the new verification of jumio please help me punker barbie even me my mind blown what i did i know to my self what the rules in chaturbate
truly yours
sweet_selena69

[deleted images - never post your ID publicly]

Last edited by a moderator:
hi good day @punker barbie regarding to my account that saying associate with the account i have some photo and picture below that i submit the photo that they need it but bo one reply to my email please help me regarding with my situation punker barbie i just failed to submit my documents before cause the new verification of jumio please help me punker barbie even me my mind blown what i did i know to my self what the rules in chaturbate
truly yours
sweet_selena69
none of my business but showing your id on a public forum is really questionable , I'm not a model but I think you can PM the info or something like that, I think that's how it works here?

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
truly yours
sweet_selena69
should never include that stuff on a public message board. Chaturbate support email only. Aa you where doing per the screenshots.

This is just a place to seek help & hopefully get the attention of staff member from CB (punker barbie) , who just replies with generic responses usually anyways. Sometimes helps triggering someone at CB to look into you account sooner.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.