AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age-Verified Account unable to send tokens or cash out.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2022
Good Morning @punker barbie

My account is nopuedessercomoyo and my ticket number is [CB] 19309382 and I am unable to cash out nor send tokens to broadcasters because I am being asked for Age-Verification. After submitting my documents I received a message from the site Admin stating the person that appeared on cam that isn’t verified has to get verified. However as far as I know and the best of my knowledge, nobody has appeared on cam using this account. I have requested pictures of the person I’m being asked to Age-Verify so that I can cashout the tokens I have but haven’t received anything.

Please help me out @punker barbie , I have responded to support via the link on the site Admin’s notification and trying to age-verify whomever may have accidentally turned on the cam, but at the moment I don’t know who nor what they even look like.

I have confirmed that our Support team has contacted you
Good Morning @punker barbie

Support contacted me and asked for the name of the person broadcasting. I answered and submitted ID Verification. First I get ID not approved because of something. I re-submit with passport and receive “ID not valid. This person is already verified on your account” however I cannot send tips nor cash out still. Site administrator sent me a message once again asking for verification of someone that appeared on cam even though nobody has appeared.

Attachments

• 91AA61F2-1FA6-4737-A44F-09199EA256AD.jpeg
    91AA61F2-1FA6-4737-A44F-09199EA256AD.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 5
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.