AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age Verified on CB then a warning?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2018
Hey there I just signed up for CB and when I recieved my email that my IDs were accepted I went to get on and got a warning! I am confused and worried I did something wrong?
My name is Shellixo

Upvote 0
I’m not sure we need to do this on every new post, I believe Shirley checks this section of the forum for new posts when she’s able to come spend some time here.
My bad! I will not repeat. :angelic:

Upvote 0
Hey there I just signed up for CB and when I recieved my email that my IDs were accepted I went to get on and got a warning! I am confused and worried I did something wrong?
My name is Shellixo
Thanks for posting. Your account is open and ready for you, so please sign in. Happy Chaturbating!

(PS-- as a note for all new to CB, if anyone else will be appearing on your cam stream with you, THEY must also be age verified before broadcasting.)

Reactions: roydz
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.