AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ability to broadcast suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 3, 2024
My CB username is SexyFoxxy696969
I had another person join me briefly on cam and my account was suspended.
I was told they needed to be age verified and so they went through the process of doing that, and they (account name SexyEugine) got verified.
But then CB wanted me me verified again. I did this, but it said my ability to broadcast was suspended and I couldn’t verify my if again.
I don’t know what the problem is. Everyone has been age verified. We want to add each other as guest accounts but neither of us seem to be able to do that.
I’ve sent numerous messages to CB support, but they mostly go unanswered or do not address my questions.
I have no idea what to do.

Thanks for looking into it. I appreciate it. I still don’t seem to be getting very far though.
Both myself and the other person in my broadcast have been age verified. I don’t seem to get any response to emails I send in.
What more do I need to do?
I have added the other person as a guest on my account. I am really at a loss. Please help.

Upvote 0