AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Air Saftey Video with Richard Simmons

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss_Lollipop said:

when i flew to nz recently to visit my family and this was the saftey video on all the air nz flights i boarded.

I watched every second!!!

lol that's awesome

Last time I flew Air NZ was to LA and I just HAD to have a cigarette (19 hour flight) so I had one in the bathroom cubicle. When I walked out a bitchy older stewardess said (accent attempted)
Stewardess Matron: Hev you ben smoking en there sir?
Me: *shocked and innocent eyed* No...
Her: Will someone hez! :-x
Me: Well it wasn't me. :snooty: *returns to seat*
lol

Jupiter551 said:
Miss_Lollipop said:

when i flew to nz recently to visit my family and this was the saftey video on all the air nz flights i boarded.

I watched every second!!!

lol that's awesome

Last time I flew Air NZ was to LA and I just HAD to have a cigarette (19 hour flight) so I had one in the bathroom cubicle. When I walked out a bitchy older stewardess said (accent attempted)
Stewardess Matron: Hev you ben smoking en there sir?
Me: *shocked and innocent eyed* No...
Her: Will someone hez! :-x
Me: Well it wasn't me. :snooty: *returns to seat*
lol

lmfao

19 hours? where were you flying from? i flew auckland to LA once and it was only 13-14 hrs....

Miss_Lollipop said:
lmfao

19 hours? where were you flying from? i flew auckland to LA once and it was only 13-14 hrs....
was a few years ago now, but I think it was brisbane to sydney to change planes which was an hour, then stopped over in kuala lumpur I think for an hour or two, then onto LA. Might not have been 19 but it was a decently long flight for a heavy smoker lol.

Jupiter551 said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
lmfao

was a few years ago now, but I think it was brisbane to sydney to change planes which was an hour, then stopped over in kuala lumpur I think for an hour or two, then onto LA. Might not have been 19 but it was a decently long flight for a heavy smoker lol.

yeah they fly direct from auck to San Fran and LA now.. much faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.