AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

split-streaming = reduced video quality at the viewer's end?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 18, 2022
I noticed the video quality of a model who streams at Chaturbate was suddenly grainier/more pixelated compared to previous visits. On each visit I had selected the maximum video resolution available (HD 720P).

I did notice that the model had just started simultaneously streaming with Stripchat, so I assume that the drop in video quality is because of this split-streaming.

Can anyone confirm this, and if my theory is correct then is there any advice I can offer the model to restore the previous video quality?

I noticed the video quality of a model who streams at Chaturbate was suddenly grainier/more pixelated compared to previous visits. On each visit I had selected the maximum video resolution available (HD 720P).

I did notice that the model had just started simultaneously streaming with Stripchat, so I assume that the drop in video quality is because of this split-streaming.

Can anyone confirm this, and if my theory is correct then is there any advice I can offer the model to restore the previous video quality?

Yep, basically doubling the upload bandwidth required.

Reactions: vivo

Model should try the obs rtmp streaming plugin https://github.com/sorayuki/obs-multi-rtmp/releases/ and configure stripchat as the main stream since stripchat has more specific setting requirements to benefit from the zerolatency feature then add chaturbate as the secondary in the plugin using the same video settings "get from obs"

Reactions: vivo
Status
Not open for further replies.