AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OBS available on MFC: HD Streaming!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it have system characteristics?
Hello Emilya
mfc recommend to stream 30fps with this resolutions:
1280 x 720 @ 3000
or
1920 x 1080 @ 4500

1 second keyframe interval
audio bitrate 160 kbp

PC:
i5 or higher if you have good video adapter nvidia 1050 or higher its will be much better.

More info here:

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Ever since I installed that new OBS update tonight, OBS has been acting crazy tonight...going back and forth between red/yellow/orange/green. It's really pissing me off. I'm only gonna be on cam three nights this week, and already on day one I'm having problems.

Ever since I installed that new OBS update tonight, OBS has been acting crazy tonight...going back and forth between red/yellow/orange/green. It's really pissing me off. I'm only gonna be on cam three nights this week, and already on day one I'm having problems.
They have some problen with nvidia cards on new versions. Try some old version.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
They have some problen with nvidia cards on new versions. Try some old version.

Thank you. Now I have to do a Google search on how to undo an OBS update, and go back to a previous version.

Reactions: SplitCam
  • Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.