AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

All your links belong to us!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can a simple redirect site be fishy or a scam you ask?

Very simple, do proper redirects for a few months to build trust and then start redirecting to a phishing or malware site.
I can think of several more, but I don't want to give scammers ideas.

Reactions: Gen
How can a simple redirect site be fishy or a scam you ask?

Very simple, do proper redirects for a few months to build trust and then start redirecting to a phishing or malware site.
I can think of several more, but I don't want to give scammers ideas.

I mean... That's exactly what I said last night, and the reply said "I agree". So. Um. Very confused.

I mean... That's exactly what I said last night, and the reply said "I agree". So. Um. Very confused.
He only read the first sentence I think.

I was replying to the OP again.
But we won't get a decent reply out of him:

New domain registration by proxy: check
No about us on site: check
No contact details on site: check

Sure, nothing fishy there.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Gen
Thanks for all the feedback guys. Now I get it why you all have trust issues. I'm going to add contact info and about us page to the site, and ask for help from someone with proper English. And I need to figure out how can I proove I'm not going to scam anyone.
Thanks for pointing me to the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.