AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

All your links belong to us!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2018
ismy.cam
Hi!

Let me introduce you a free service focusing on Cam models.
Your profile links are not cool...this is a fact.
But now, you can change them for free with our service to:
yourname.ismy.cam

Request your link now, before all the short ones are gone!

Visit http://ismy.cam it's just a few clicks and it's free!

Thank you!
logo1.png

Lets say your a model on MFC; why would you want to use your link instead of linking to MFC? Keep in mind that the MFC profile puts the visitor on a page they can directly buy videos, photos, extra.

You want models drive traffic to your site.. and exactly what are you getting out of it? I'm guessing profit off of advertisements? Along with tracking them and all their visitors. What are the models getting out of it?

Do you have any promised standards? I mean do you promos not to re-direct their links to another model who's paying you for traffic. Can other models advertise on their profile?

Lets say your a model on MFC; why would you want to use your link instead of linking to MFC? Keep in mind that the MFC profile puts the visitor on a page they can directly buy videos, photos, extra.

You want models drive traffic to your site.. and exactly what are you getting out of it? I'm guessing profit off of advertisements? Along with tracking them and all their visitors. What are the models getting out of it?

Do you have any promised standards? I mean do you promos not to re-direct their links to another model who's paying you for traffic. Can other models advertise on their profile?

No!

If you create a link for YOURSELF on our site, it points to the site what you give us!
It's an url shortening service... so if you register lelo1.ismy.cam it links to your MFC profile, not to our site! And please check out the site and search for advertisements. :) AND we doesn't track the redirects at all.

What's in it for you?

Any case, I recommend for all models to purchase their own domain and create their own redirects (for instance: sm.lintilla.net, c4s.lintilla.net, wishlist.lintilla.net, tip.lintilla.net... I have about 50 of the damn things). It's even MORE personalized, and the reliability and future existence of the service is in your hands. Call me a control freak, but I don't want to start regularly using a redirect that could poof out of existence, start redirecting through ads, start inserting its own affiliate code, or who knows what else at any time in the future.

What's in it for you?

Any case, I recommend for all models to purchase their own domain and create their own redirects (for instance: sm.lintilla.net, c4s.lintilla.net, wishlist.lintilla.net, tip.lintilla.net... I have about 50 of the damn things). It's even MORE personalized, and the reliability and future existence of the service is in your hands. Call me a control freak, but I don't want to start regularly using a redirect that could poof out of existence, start redirecting through ads, start inserting its own affiliate code, or who knows what else at any time in the future.

Even if it's against my own site, I agree :)

Reactions: Lintilla
Ok so still mfc is the only cam site right? You guys don't get it... ;)
I never said to change your already shortened mfc links with us.
Many models post their cb affiliate link for example like this-->
https://chaturbate.com/in/?track=default&tour=***&campaign=***&room=anymodel
we can change this link to --->
anymodel.ismy.cam
other models use url shorteners like bit.ly, goo.gl
https://bit.ly/2HphvZ0
https://goo.gl/5dwH5B
well this ones are also nice right?
If its not for you just ignore it. :) thats all.

Ok so still mfc is the only cam site right? You guys don't get it... ;)
I never said to change your already shortened mfc links with us.
Many models post their cb affiliate link for example like this-->
https://chaturbate.com/in/?track=default&tour=***&campaign=***&room=anymodel
we can change this link to --->
anymodel.ismy.cam
other models use url shorteners like bit.ly, goo.gl
https://bit.ly/2HphvZ0
https://goo.gl/5dwH5B
If its not for you just ignore it. :) thats all.
Ok, let me help you for future interactions. Since your first post tried and failed to be jokey and informative, I'll show you how it could be re-written to avoid confusion...
Hi!

Let me introduce you a free service focusing on Cam models.
Your profile links are not cool...this is a fact.
But now, you can change them for free with our service to:

It is a new and catchy url shortener you can use for your longer links! Instead of using bit.ly or goo.gl, you can use my new service to get a link like this:
yourname.ismy.cam

Request your link now, before all the short ones are gone!

Visit http://ismy.cam it's just a few clicks and it's free!

Thank you!

Why don't you just mail coca-cola for the recipe? o_O
This site is born just to support my other websites... thats all I will tell to you. NO SCAM! The rest? Well... find out yourself.
That is very different, it is not like he is asking you for details on how the site is built and stuff like that. It would be like asking a Coca-Cola executive what they get out of selling flavored sugar water and the answer to that would be money, lots of money.

Reactions: Gen
That is very different, it is not like he is asking you for details on how the site is built and stuff like that. It would be like asking a Coca-Cola executive what they get out of selling flavored sugar water and the answer to that would be money, lots of money.

You guys asking me how I made "profit" from this...are you serious? What if I tell you I'm not make profit with this site directly?
"how the site is built and stuff like that."
Do you really think this means anything? How the site is built? It's a simple script... I will tell anyone in private how the site is built. What is the business model, that is another question.

You guys asking me how I made "profit" from this...are you serious? What if I tell you I'm not make profit with this site directly?
Do you really think this means anything? How the site is built? It's a simple script... I will tell anyone in private how the site is built. What is the business model, that is another question.
Nobody cares about the script.

People interested in possibly using your service want to make sure they aren't getting into something fishy. Asking what's in it for you is merely wondering why you'd offer this platform for free. There must be some sort of payback you'd get for offering it.

I feel like I keep having to translate for you what people are trying to ask/tell you.

People need to trust you at least a little bit. To gain trust, some transparency is necessary.

Reactions: Fatquack
I think you are being deliberately obtuse.

Reactions: Fatquack
I hear you, but seriously...how can be a simple redirect fishy or scam? Do you think it's worth it to make one bad move and get bad reputation? Redirects can be traced easily on the web... redirectcheck.com? You can check ANY of my links ANYTIME. Not to mention members here asking about "transparency" with a profile that says "This member limits who may view their full profile." wow.
I'm really sorry, there is nothing "fishy" ... there is no "special handling fees" ... and "ismy.cam is 7 letters. mfc.im is 5." and I'm not "doing it right" ...
Imagine guys! I don't want to scam people, hard to belive it right?
What the hell is wrong with people these days?

I hear you, but seriously...how can be a simple redirect fishy or scam? Do you think it's worth it to make one bad move and get bad reputation? Redirects can be traced easily on the web... redirectcheck.com? You can check ANY of my links ANYTIME. Not to mention members here asking about "transparency" with a profile that says "This member limits who may view their full profile." wow.
Look you are trying to sell a product to models who as a group are targeted daily by predatory people who wants stuff from them. If they don't feel to share information you will just have to accept that because they are not trying to sell anything to you. When you have spent a couple of months on this forum you will understand why people are cautious when someone comes along and say hey people who I don't have any type of relationship with use my stuff. Also I think you PR skills are turning from bad to monumentally freaking terrible. You should watch the video below, reevaluate your approach an then come back and try to do better.

AND we doesn't track the redirects at all.
Your words is now in the footer of the site.
What if I tell you I'm not make profit with this site directly?
.how can be a simple redirect fishy or scam?
hard to belive it right?
The better your spelling and grammar is, the more professional you sound. If you sound like a Russian bot or Nigerian prince, nobody will be interested in your service.

Status
Not open for further replies.