AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Alternate payment methods--how many of you girls accept other methods?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2016
Rack City
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@rvmpelstiltskin
MFC Username
Rvmps
Chaturbate Username
Rvmps
I get asked A LOT if I take other methods of payment, and my answer has always been no. I don't trust paypal after reading a variety of horror stories online, I'm Canadian so gwallet and giftrocket are automatically a no and I would much rather work for cash in hand than an amazon giftcard.

I know there are other threads about the safety, security etc of these other methods but the frequency in which I get asked has prompted me to wonder--how many of you girls actually do accept alternative payment methods?

Thanks for all thoughts/responses in advance. I am very curious.

If you can get verified to access models only, there is a thread that explains how to set up a US bank account if you're Canadian, which would allow you to do a lot of the US-only payment options, if you're interested in that.

To answer your question-- I accept the occasional giftcard, but that's about it. I prefer on-site options for the most part.

For cam girls who are on Streamate or ImLive, when broadcasting on either of those sites DO NOT tell members that you will accept payments outside the site. Those sites are strict about that, and breaking that rule can get you banned. "No, I can only accept payment on THIS site." And while you're at it, imo, typing it out in the chat wouldn't hurt either...that way, there's screenshot proof that you told the guy no. I've heard stories of models on other sites (MyGirlFund, I believe?) getting in trouble for guys having conversations with them about accepting off-site payments (even when the model DIDN'T agree to it). So just tell them/type out no, and let that be the end of the conversation.

Reactions: Gen
Status
Not open for further replies.