AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Am i being played or is she for real.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2021
Never thought i would be in this situtation i have been talking to this cam model for a few months on and off im from the uk she is from colombia from day before i ever tipped her we have been talking in pm i have tipped a few times since but not very often but says i am the most important person to her after her family and has being saying she was going to try and buy a phone so we could talk on whatsapp, about 2 weeks ago she asked me to stop watching other models admitting she was jealous and that she liked me because im the only who always ask how she is and shows her respect a few days ago she asked me to add her on facebook which had her real name and few photos dating back a few years it caused an argument as i wasnt keen she had nearly 5000 friends and guys hitting on her which she said she never responds to. I know she has been stressed recently as she has had to move to new place in order to make money to help her mother which i offered i would try to help as she has never asked me for anything, so past week or so she has been calling me her boyfriend and talking about me coming to colombia when she finishes working on the site and moves back home, so fastforward to yesterday after we had an argument previously over my jealousy of her joining other models rooms, and then later on that day she asked me if i could lend her some money to send to her mother as she has been struggling to make tokens, it caused an argument as i questioned her feelings she got really mad at me and went offline for an hour after sending a few nasty messages, when she came back on i asked her to go to password show and i agreed go help her but she got mad again when i said i would give her money as she couldnt offord to give me back which she wasnt happy about. My question is this girl playing me by asking me for money or is she for real as i do have feelings for her and we tell each other we love each other but im just not sure if im being played or not.

Yes, she is playing you like a grand piano.

Every time I see these posts about models showing a customer pictures of her children...or telling a customer her real name on Facebook...I'm like whyyy!

Kenan Thompson Movie GIF

Mate,

In the following order,
  1. Run

2. Have a read of these ⬇️⬇️ (please) before you get yourself into a situation it is hard to get out of emotionally or financially. Do this before getting back online. Believe me, it is worth it.
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/in-love-with-a-cam-girl-the-collection-of-threads.36372/

If you are jealous of her viewing other cams, then sorry, she is just doing her job and trying to get as many guys to tip as she can. You are too emotionally involved and that is not what this industry is all about.

Below are a couple of quick reads on things I have said on another post and feel free to read the entire post. You will find it seems quite familiar.

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/i-am-just-a-human.39299/post-1100920

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/i-am-just-a-human.39299/post-1101038

Have you been here before? Your style of writing looks like others who have asked similar questions (i.e. one big paragraph).

helping mom is the most famous bulshit lol
second why to give you pw if you can give her money and leave her alone as she doesnt give a ....
she is playing you 100% sorry cant see any 1% shes real ...
dont pay her nothing tell her you wanna see shes a real gf and she gonna bann you ..

Never thought i would be in this situtation i have been talking to this cam model for a few months on and off im from the uk she is from colombia from day before i ever tipped her we have been talking in pm i have tipped a few times since but not very often but says i am the most important person to her after her family and has being saying she was going to try and buy a phone so we could talk on whatsapp, about 2 weeks ago she asked me to stop watching other models admitting she was jealous and that she liked me because im the only who always ask how she is and shows her respect a few days ago she asked me to add her on facebook which had her real name and few photos dating back a few years it caused an argument as i wasnt keen she had nearly 5000 friends and guys hitting on her which she said she never responds to. I know she has been stressed recently as she has had to move to new place in order to make money to help her mother which i offered i would try to help as she has never asked me for anything, so past week or so she has been calling me her boyfriend and talking about me coming to colombia when she finishes working on the site and moves back home, so fastforward to yesterday after we had an argument previously over my jealousy of her joining other models rooms, and then later on that day she asked me if i could lend her some money to send to her mother as she has been struggling to make tokens, it caused an argument as i questioned her feelings she got really mad at me and went offline for an hour after sending a few nasty messages, when she came back on i asked her to go to password show and i agreed go help her but she got mad again when i said i would give her money as she couldnt offord to give me back which she wasnt happy about. My question is this girl playing me by asking me for money or is she for real as i do have feelings for her and we tell each other we love each other but im just not sure if im being played or not.

You initially offered to send her money right? You then said she asked you to loan her money but then she later said she couldnt afford to pay you back? How much did she ask for that suddenly she can't afford to pay it back?

• Wat?!
Reactions: anabeauty37
I'm sorry dude but if you couldn't see that many red flags you might want to get checked for color blindness.

If two people came up to you asking for money for food or gas at a quick mart on different occasions, one might go in and buy a beer. Neither was scamming you, they both needed food that day. Be generous if you want to be. Look at what's been going on in Colombia the last year and the last week. I doubt you are being scammed in any real way; it's unlikely they are doing anything but living paycheck to paycheck and if they're lucky sharing a few dollars with family.

If you offered money and it's not going to break your bank just give her some money; you probably won't even notice the money gone a month from now unless you are emotionally tied to the exchange. Let her know you can't do that again if you are uncomfortable with it. You can go about your way or hang around and enjoy the view.

got my first real 6 string , bought it at the 5 and dime , played it till my fingers bled

She might genuinely like you and she might spend some fun times with you in real life, but she probably has a regular boyfriend as well and the expectation would be that you help her and her family with bills. Love and jealousy don't really seem to fit in much with this.

Just for reference, so you can judge your own story better, I've once had this model (colombian studio model) who i had been talking with outside of CB for a over a month before she first asked me if I could give her money, ( and she apologized about 12 times about it).

She asked me if I could go on and tip her 11 tokens because she wanted to reach 4000 tokens in a shift for the first time and her shift was ending at that very moment.

If your story sounds worse than a girl feeling bad asking for 55 cents, it's probably a hustle 🤷‍♂️

been in a similar situation

5k friends on Facebook and you're the most important aside from family and she loves you? i doubt it.
the money for her family part could be true, but could be used on some nice gifts for her boyfriend also . Lower viewer studio models don't make alot of money. most websites take 50% roughly i think? and then studio takes around the same. so every 100tokens someone spends they will get around 25tokens in value or less in some cases. but that depends on the website and studio, not to mention i think around 50% of Colombia is considered to be living in poverty.
personally i wouldn't be adding anyone on Facebook, especially if you've been doing cam2cam …for obvious reasons.

I wouldn't be visiting the room anymore either, tell her your not comfortable sending money or tipping anymore. if she loves you I'm sure she will understand lol.

Reactions: PeterBland
been in a similar situation

5k friends on Facebook and you're the most important aside from family and she loves you? i doubt it.
the money for her family part could be true, but could be used on some nice gifts for her boyfriend also . Lower viewer studio models don't make alot of money. most websites take 50% roughly i think? and then studio takes around the same. so every 100tokens someone spends they will get around 25tokens in value or less in some cases. but that depends on the website and studio, not to mention i think around 50% of Colombia is considered to be living in poverty.
personally i wouldn't be adding anyone on Facebook, especially if you've been doing cam2cam …for obvious reasons.

I wouldn't be visiting the room anymore either, tell her your not comfortable sending money or tipping anymore. if she loves you I'm sure she will understand lol.
You are right in all the principal points, but let me just correct one mistake.

The websites take their cut when tokens are bought, if a model is in a studio and she gets 50%, then a 100 token tip is 50 tokens to the studio 50 tokens to her. And on Chaturbate 100 tokens equals $5 to the model/studio

You are right in all the principal points, but let me just correct one mistake.

The websites take their cut when tokens are bought, if a model is in a studio and she gets 50%, then a 100 token tip is 50 tokens to the studio 50 tokens to her. And on Chaturbate 100 tokens equals $5 to the model/studio
ah ok, yes that makes more sense.

It wasn't very large, there was just enough room to cram the drums in the corner by the car...
It was a 64 with a smashed up door and a cheesy little amp...
with a sign on the corner saying "Fender Champ", and a second hand guitar
It was a stratocaster with a whammy bar......we can jam in Joes garage!

Reactions: Karma2Burn
It wasn't very large, there was just enough room to cram the drums in the corner by the car...
It was a 64 with a smashed up door and a cheesy little amp...
with a sign on the corner saying "Fender Champ", and a second hand guitar
It was a stratocaster with a whammy bar......we can jam in Joes garage!
haha..love the Zappa!

Reactions: Humburgalar
I know it’s tough, man. I can relate to the uncertainty of not knowing if you’re living in a fantasy world. I think, in your case, you are. You two sound like you’ve had too many arguments for two people that have never even met each other. And with 5k Facebook followers, it seems unlikely that you’re special to her.

But like someone else here said, if you like her, you can help her out. If you want to help her, and you can afford to, give the money with no strings attached. If you feel the need, draw clear boundaries. Let her know that you will do it this one time but that you are not an ATM.

I have helped a model that I care about deeply many times. She’s only asked me for money once. And a very small amount. This was after I had sent her relatively large sums 7 or 8 times. I sent her this money knowing full well that she could be lying to me about her situation. She could be lying to me about having a bf. she could be lying to me about how she feels about me. Etc. but I care about her and the money helps her more than it helps me. She has always expressed feeling bad about it and has always offered to pay me back. But I tell her that I only give her what I can afford to lose and that I don’t need her to pay me back. It is a gift. I don’t want to talk about money and I don’t want it to be a weight hovering over our relationship. I am as emotionally invested in our friendship as I’ve been in any romantic relationship I’ve been in over the last decade and even though I’ve sent her a lot of money, it’s probably less than I would spend on a IRL gf. So I’m at peace with it.

I highly doubt that somebody can really feel falling in love with someone she never interacted with in real life. The "I love you thing" might just be pure bullshit. I am well aware of the situation in Colombia right now, but that doesn't make me think that she genuinely wants to be with you. Sorry bro, but there are just too many red flags. In this sea of red flags, I think she gave you her FB in order to add a dose of reality in her manipulation. Models don't usually fall in love with customers. Needless to say, if she has 5k FB friends, did you ever ask yourself how many of them are customers like you that she wanted to fool? Think twice. Or maybe even three times to make sure.

Hello, I think you are being emotionally scammed. It's hard to fall in love for real with someone you've never met in real life. That's only a projection of our thoughts and personal desires. And she takes advantage of your ideal projection on her and blackmails you emotionally using her child, which is very mean. Be strong, don't let yourself be fooled.

Status
Not open for further replies.