AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Amazon allowance.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JerryBoBerry

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jul 6, 2011
Has any model tried this yet? It's similar to the basic gift cards in that anyone can send you an allowance for any amount with just knowing your email address. But it has the added ability to set up recurring payments. So things like snapchat, club access, cookie sales, things that happen every month, can be automatically paid. They can be set up to send the money each month until the user cancels it.

No gift card claim codes are needed to be messed with. It's just added right to your allowance account when paid.

Amazon Allowance.

Amazon Allowance enables you to add gift card funds for yourself or someone else on a one-time, daily, weekly, monthly, or every-two-week basis. Amazon Allowance is directly added to the recipient’s Amazon.com Gift Card Balance and can be used instantly to shop among millions of items on Amazon.com. If the recipient doesn't have an Amazon.com account, we'll send him/her an email to set up one.

Interesting.... When I first read that it was an allowance, I thought it was only for budgeting. Since it allows you to send recurring payments to another email address this could be very helpful! :)

I thought it was a great idea too, Jerry. The only thing that sucks is that the model would have to use her camming account, which brings with it a few problems.

A) if they're like me, they have amazon prime and can't imagine life without it. Can't use prime for a camming account also unless they pay for it on there.

B) most girls who use amazon frequently love that it sends it to your front door. If using a cam account, they would have to be sure to use a "safe" address (eg: a mail delivery service which costs more the more that they buy/receive, a PO Box a couple hours away [more driving, hence more gas $spent], or using a friend's address [not super safe, but some people do it. The extra products being delivered to the friend might make friend get pissy cause the FedEx people keep waking him up]).

If any girls plan to use it, please test it out with another camgirl first. We don't know yet what kind of security loopholes there might be.

I thought it was a great idea too, Jerry. The only thing that sucks is that the model would have to use her camming account, which brings with it a few problems.

A) if they're like me, they have amazon prime and can't imagine life without it. Can't use prime for a camming account also unless they pay for it on there.

B) most girls who use amazon frequently love that it sends it to your front door. If using a cam account, they would have to be sure to use a "safe" address (eg: a mail delivery service which costs more the more that they buy/receive, a PO Box a couple hours away [more driving, hence more gas $spent], or using a friend's address [not super safe, but some people do it. The extra products being delivered to the friend might make friend get pissy cause the FedEx people keep waking him up]).

If any girls plan to use it, please test it out with another camgirl first. We don't know yet what kind of security loopholes there might be.

If you have prime on your personal account, you can have it added to 4 or 5 (can't remember how many exactly) other email addresses for no additional charge. You don't get the prime movie/music/books benefits, but you do get the two day prime shipping benefits.

If you have prime on your personal account, you can have it added to 4 or 5 (can't remember how many exactly) other email addresses for no additional charge. You don't get the prime movie/music/books benefits, but you do get the two day prime shipping benefits.

WHAT?! My mind=blown.

WHAT?! My mind=blown.

Yep.

Amazon Households enables two adults within a family to collectively manage content and share access to membership benefits.
  • Prime members can share FREE Two-day shipping, Prime Instant Video Streaming, Prime Early Access, and the ability to borrow books from Kindle Owners’ Lending Library. Prime members with Amazon Mom can share their 20% diaper and 15% Baby Registry discounts.
  • Create a Family Library to share books, apps, and games on your Amazon devices and media apps.
  • Both adults can manage parental controls with Amazon FreeTime for up to 4 children.

To get started creating your Amazon Household, go to Manage Your Content and Devices. Under theSettings tab, select Invite an Adult under Households and Family Library.

Note:
  • The following Prime benefits can be shared in an Amazon Household: shipping benefits, Prime Instant Video (streaming only), Kindle Owners' Lending Library, Prime Early Access, and Prime Exclusive Deals.
  • For more information about Amazon Households, go to About Amazon Households.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200444180

Status
Not open for further replies.