AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Amazon wish list and question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2022
Hi there

I am new to this site so I don’t if I’m in right place

Anyway I have a couple questions regarding the web chat I’m using

1) there is a cam girl on strip chat she’s nice I looked at her profile and she has an Amazon wish list I was thinking of something small she put there but if I buy it I do not want my real address to be revealed for security purposes and if any danger

2) how do you know if cam blocked you I have one model on my favorite she hasn’t been online in few days although this model is very stubborn

3) in regards to cams.com and xlove each time I enter a model page I say hi I get ignored if other people are they talk with them to be honest is rude to ignored a simple hi how are you is ok I have been with sites for about maybe a month a month and half with stripchat I been for about 3 months

Hi there

I am new to this site so I don’t if I’m in right place

Anyway I have a couple questions regarding the web chat I’m using

2) how do you know if cam blocked you I have one model on my favorite she hasn’t been online in few days although this model is very stubborn
I cannot say for other sites, but on StripChat (certainly for a 30 day ban) you will get a message actually saying that you are banned / blocked when you try to enter that model's room.

But I must say, and of course you feel free to do what you need to do, but if the model is "stubborn" (maybe that was a word not well translated to English ?) I would not bother visiting them.
3) in regards to cams.com and xlove each time I enter a model page I say hi I get ignored if other people are they talk with them to be honest is rude to ignored a simple hi how are you is ok I have been with sites for about maybe a month a month and half with stripchat I been for about 3 months
Ok firstly, do you have tokens? I do not mean to appear condescending, but you are aware that the models are on these sites to WORK, yes? It is their job, and our tips are their "pay / wages". So, if you are a grey (On Stripchat) user it means you have no tokens and many (not all) models will not talk to you. Some rooms will even mute grey users if they say anything at all even if they are polite.

So, if you have no tokens you need to:

1) Find rooms where polite grey users are allowed and included in the chat
or
2) Buy some tokens and become a paying customer / member by paying the models for their time and the show they put on.

Oh I almost forgot...

3) DO NOT fall in love with a model! ;)

Enjoy, cam sites are fun if you know how to act / behave :)

1) there is a cam girl on strip chat she’s nice I looked at her profile and she has an Amazon wish list I was thinking of something small she put there but if I buy it I do not want my real address to be revealed for security purposes and if any danger
We don't see your address when you buy as a gift from wishlist.

I cannot say for other sites, but on StripChat (certainly for a 30 day ban) you will get a message actually saying that you are banned / blocked when you try to enter that model's room.

But I must say, and of course you feel free to do what you need to do, but if the model is "stubborn" (maybe that was a word not well translated to English ?) I would not bother visiting them.

Ok firstly, do you have tokens? I do not mean to appear condescending, but you are aware that the models are on these sites to WORK, yes? It is their job, and our tips are their "pay / wages". So, if you are a grey (On Stripchat) user it means you have no tokens and many (not all) models will not talk to you. Some rooms will even mute grey users if they say anything at all even if they are polite.

So, if you have no tokens you need to:

1) Find rooms where polite grey users are allowed and included in the chat
or
2) Buy some tokens and become a paying customer / member by paying the models for their time and the show they put on.

Oh I almost forgot...

3) DO NOT fall in love with a model! ;)

Enjoy, cam sites are fun if you know how to act / behave :)

On stripchat I’m a bronze member but the other sites I admit i have no tokens one model actually called me ugly and we won’t talk to you even though she not seen me I think she is on xlove

Explain the reason for not falling in love is it they have have boyfriend or what

On stripchat I’m a bronze member but the other sites I admit i have no tokens one model actually called me ugly and we won’t talk to you even though she not seen me I think she is on xlove

Explain the reason for not falling in love is it they have have boyfriend or what
You shouldn't be on cam sites if you need it explained to you why cam girls aren't going to fall in love with you. This is our job most of us actually do enjoy our work but we are never logging into work looking love this is our job. If you're struggling this hard with reality you need to spend your money on mental health services. Also news flash the check out girls in stores don't have a crush on you because they are friendly and waitresses aren't flirting with you for anything but tips.

You shouldn't be on cam sites if you need it explained to you why cam girls aren't going to fall in love with you. This is our job most of us actually do enjoy our work but we are never logging into work looking love this is our job. If you're struggling this hard with reality you need to spend your money on mental health services. Also news flash the check out girls in stores don't have a crush on you because they are friendly and waitresses aren't flirting with you for anything but tips.
I’m not saying I’m falling in love or mental issues I just wanoto know as I read stories cam models have had real love feelings for guys

Today was kind of strange on stripchat I have tokens and bronze member but first models didn’t want to talk to me

You (we the users) should not fall in love with cam-models because generally our interactions are based on fantasy. You cannot love a fantasy. Not in a healthy way.

As I said, camming is their WORK, cam-sites are NOT dating sites. None of them are online to find a partner / spouse. But it is easy for some of us users to forget that, when we meet a kind, funny, generous person. I believe genuine friendships are possible, but romantic relationships? I doubt it.

I’m not saying I’m falling in love or mental issues I just wanoto know as I read stories cam models have had real love feelings for guys
Not on this site you won't. :rofl: 100% of the models I have seen posting here are very adamant about it.

Today was kind of strange on stripchat I have tokens and bronze member but first models didn’t want to talk to me
Well, some models don't talk at all to anyone 🤷‍♂️ . If the model was chatting with others but not you (did you tip? remember this is their WORK), then I suggest you move on to find another model who is more friendly towards you.

Status
Not open for further replies.