AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Amazon wish list

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2018
USA
Twitter Username
@kateskurves
Chaturbate Username
kateskurves
Hey all!!

I’m really wanting to create an amazon wish list but it’s not private! I really don’t want anyone to know my address/name.. any way around this?

I have a wishlist but have stopped promoting this because there was some info released saying that senders were given addresses after delivery (as a confirmation) a way to get around that would be to have your packages sent to an amazon box or post office box... but then they would still get your general location

Sorry that’s in a models only section. Here’s what it says.

Good advice about using a remote location box and a completely new amazon account with only your cam name... BUT...

Any address you use for that account can still be shown to the member in various ways, so do not ever use your home address, ever. Also, if you use a PO box, the legal name of the person who owns it is PUBLIC INFORMATION and if a person is determined enough, can get your real name by requesting it via some crazy means to the USPS (since it's a government run agency.)

**also, if you use a friend or relative's address, that is just one bit more of information your members can use to track down your identity. Don't do that.

So instead of a PO box, use a UPS box (at a UPS Store) and tell them you're using an online alias for Internet security. Since they are not a government agency the information is treated more privately (though you can NEVER be too sure there won't be human error if a determined customer tried to get your info.)

The long and short of it is really that if you're concerned at all about your location/info being discovered, it's better to not have a wishlist. Physical items are nice and can make you feel spoiled, but we're really in this for a paycheck, and members should be sending adoration in the form of tokens/credits/etc on our cam site, not sending us panties that we can write off on our taxes. :)

I'm using a remote post office box. Mailforwarding.com is the one I use. For $15/mo, they will provide an address that is not my physical location, scan mail and send me the actual contents if it is something important, and they will forward packages/mail. There are other companies, but if you Google "virtual private mailbox" or "remove private mailbox" or even replace "private mailbox" with "post office box", then you should come up with lots of different companies, and you can choose which has the features you want for the price that is reasonable and you can afford.

Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.