AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

amazon wishlists

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2019
England
Twitter Username
@KissUniqueX
MFC Username
Unique_KissX
Hi everyone i know this has been asked before but there are conflicting answers and advice from different people, when i used to cam i had a wish list on amazon , but im a bit worried about what im hearing of members finding out your real address and name, does anyone have one and not had a problem thank you all xxx

I recently was scammed through the usage of Amazon wish list. Be very careful.
Amazon is so dumb if someone adds a bunch of things to their cart from your cart it will say it was purchased when it wasn't. Some guy added 6k worth of stuff to their cart from my wishlist and was shown as purchased. I contacted Amazon support and they confirmed that it was just reserved not purchased.

a different email address used only for this specific activity might be useful.
Anyway... I have to agree with @JigglesJane
Even if you get a PO box, you could still have your location exposed. Some fans are real fucking creepy.
tho "fans" who dig into "finding more" are named "stalkers" this days and cyberbullying is a blooming flower.
Unfortunately there's no 3rd party service to act like a middleman and offer privacy and security in camming industry related to this particular issue.

If you have to ship internationally from amazon then (at least here anyway) you have to have your legal name on the delivery which amazon shows to anyone buying, they dont even have to make the purchase, just add it to the cart and go through the checkout process, one of the reasons I closed down my wishlist tbh.

a different email address used only for this specific activity might be useful.
Anyway... I have to agree with @JigglesJane

tho "fans" who dig into "finding more" are named "stalkers" this days and cyberbullying is a blooming flower.
Unfortunately there's no 3rd party service to act like a middleman and offer privacy and security in camming industry related to this particular issue.

There ARE mail-forwarding services, many models have used them successfully.

@Mira_xo

One example, RiceGum on youtube got busted for fake gift card giveaways. At the time, some people claimed they called amazon and got 'proof' that the cards had been used by RiceGum. Not just that the gift cards had been used before the videos went up, but other info that proved it was RiceGum.

Honestly don't know how much of that internet drama was true. But Security is often only as secure as the people who work there.

Status
Not open for further replies.