AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Amber Cutie Forum Cam Model Community Thoughts.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally fabricated story. but gg bro.

If anything wasn't functional when the forum was first upgraded, it was coincidental that you thought to mention it. But I see no evidence, other than some random PM you sent me telling me to refer to a paintball forum for features, of you having any impact on this forum whatsoever. We updated the forum software in 2015 before you even arrived here.

Nice try, tho.
I guess I am wrong. I checked the pm's also. I do specifically remember requesting to edit a post though. And had to get permission.

I guess I am wrong. I checked the pm's also. I do specifically remember requesting to edit a post though. And had to get permission.
Yes, wrong. Might be mixing up this forum and another.

You paid for this? I'd want a refund too
Unfortunately, yes. I've spent some time reading this thread and I consider it totally wasted.
And time is money.
I usually don't ask to pay for my time ON THIS FORUM but threads here usually are more entertaining as well.
You've had so many great opportunities to make it fun but you didn't manage to.
I'm a little disappointed.
Learn how to be a better troll and come again.

Unfortunately, yes. I've spent some time reading this thread and I consider it totally wasted.
And time is money.
I usually don't ask to pay for my time ON THIS FORUM but threads here usually are more entertaining as well.
You've had so many great opportunities to make it fun but you didn't manage to.
I'm a little disappointed.
Learn how to be a better troll and come again.
You just wanted the sauce? I just think it's obvious, I posted a comment. A few models defended the site, but a few and some members, Flipped out. And some name calling. I thought it was going to be worse, to be honest.

You just wanted the sauce? I just think it's obvious, I posted a comment. A few models defended the site, but a few and some members, Flipped out. And some name calling. I thought it was going to be worse, to be honest.
No one flipped out. Just pointed out that your comments are ill informed and stupid. A smart top 20 model (cough cough unlike kickaz) is too busy with her hustle to focus on being petty. It's counterproductive.

This troll attempt is pathetic.

Also where are all the Cam Models that have been number 1 on here? I know you celebrate Miss MFC, but are any pf them active members on here. I know someone metioned one earlier. But I don't think she is a member on here. I searched, What happened to her?

No one flipped out. Hell no one even cares. Amber can't even be bothered to ban you ffs.

This thread us pointless. Let's change the subject.What's everyone's favorite pizza topping? Mine's pineapple

No one flipped out. Just pointed out that your comments are ill informed and stupid. A smart top 20 model (cough cough unlike kickaz) is too busy with her hustle to focus on being petty. It's counterproductive.

This troll attempt is pathetic.
Why does it sound like a troll attempt? I was just asking a question about what I heard in a cam model's room and what was said.

Too busy making more in a week than you do in a year.
Very true
And sickening, More than a doctor too. But works less than a doctor. She wins in the long wrong.

No one flipped out. Hell no one even cares. Amber can't even be bothered to ban you ffs.

This thread us pointless. Let's change the subject.What's everyone's favorite pizza topping? Mine's pineapple
Pineapple FTW :cool:

I don't understand what kind of response you wanted to get.
You came to the forum full of models to ask them if they're shit, they expectedly answered that they aren't.
You refused to reveal any details about "the model" who made you come here. Then you started trolling Amber about how you've made her improve the forum.
Then you said that you were wrong.

What's the point? Your posts are incoherent and ill-founded whether you were trolling or seriously wondering.

There are a lot of amazing and interesting threads made by some god-like trolls and by some real sickos. If a thread isn't helpful, it must be entertaining. That's the rule on the Internet. Your thread is none of the above. What a waste of time.

Also where are all the Cam Models that have been number 1 on here? I know you celebrate Miss MFC, but are any pf them active members on here. I know someone metioned one earlier. But I don't think she is a member on here. I searched, What happened to her?
I made #3 a couple times.

But I think the greater accomplishment is that there are 100s of models here who make a very active and good living off of camming.

Top ranks on MFC aren't everything, unless you're obsessed with rank and fame like another model mentioned in this thread.

Last edited:
Waste of time. This thread lacked relevance right from KB initiating it. Toxic.

Perspective, experience, purpose and values can't be taught. Without a desire to learn.

Best way to handle conflict, is not to hang around people constantly engaging in it. Life's too short.

Let's mute the nitpickers, block the outraged, like the kind, follow the insightful.

Peace.

Reactions: KerriBoy

We have a 15-minute window after posting to edit, and then the edit button is unavailable. If you you were unable to edit a post in the past, you must've missed the window.

• Helpful!
Reactions: KerriBoy
I don't understand what kind of response you wanted to get.
You came to the forum full of models to ask them if they're shit, they expectedly answered that they aren't.
You refused to reveal any details about "the model" who made you come here. Then you started trolling Amber about how you've made her improve the forum.
Then you said that you were wrong.

What's the point? Your posts are incoherent and ill-founded whether you were trolling or seriously wondering.

There are a lot of amazing and interesting threads made by some god-like trolls and by some real sickos. If a thread isn't helpful, it must be entertaining. That's the rule on the Internet. Your thread is none of the above. What a waste of time.
Did I actually say any models on here were shit? Did you Read my first post?

Waste of time. This thread lacked relevance right from KB initiating it. Toxic.

Perspective, experience, purpose and values can't be taught. Without a desire to learn.

Best way to handle conflict, is not to hang around people constantly engaging in it. Life's too short.

Let's mute the nitpickers, block the outraged, like the kind, follow the insightful.

Peace.
I think this forum is good to a point. Trying to help other models, but in the long wrong you really can't teach someone how to cam. You either have it or you don't. I believe this site has caused more jealousy, rage and greed amungst models than anything. Even though I have never seen the model only threads. Like the original post, that model said that for a reason. Not sure what happened, but that person must have had a bad experience on here.

We have a 15-minute window after posting to edit, and then the edit button is unavailable. If you you were unable to edit a post in the past, you must've missed the window.
Good to know. Thank you. That is probably what happened. Then I pm'd and had to get permission to edit the post. But it seems like that pm is no longer available. At least I admitted I was wrong. I am probably the first person ever on this forum to admit that they were wrong. Because it seems like everyone is right and no one is wrong.

All in all. Some people just can't take criticism in this industry, or just can't handle people having their own opinion. And if they do, they are never right. But the other person is always wrong. But then 2 rights make a wrong, and then the wrong makes a right. And Liars think everyone is lying, even if someone is telling the truth.

I'm going back into quarantine, good thing it's beach weather here. I know where there is a pvt beach. Beach quarantine camping for the next month or so sounds like the best plan. Hopefully this quarantine blows over soon. Take care everyone. And God bless you all. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.