AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

AmberCutie Forum Staff and potential impostors

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Just a quick reminder that the ONLY people who work for or on this forum are myself and my husband @Jawbs. We have no support staff and currently don't even have any moderators. It is just the 2 of us.

Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 8.03.34 AM.png

It has been brought to my attention that there are people on MFC who are posing as ambercutie.com support staff and contacting girls in private messages about their verification here. Do not fall for this trick!

Below are the ONLY accounts that are official AmberCutie Forum admins:

Twitter: (both run by me, Amber)

• @AmberLynneGirl
  • @ambercutieforum
MFC:
  • AmberCutie
  • CutieNoodle (Amber's premium account)
  • TinyFrog (Jawbs' premium account)
We will NEVER contact you over Skype or any other messaging app or website!

Please keep in mind that spoof versions of names can be created to fool you, so always double check if someone is using special fonts to make uppercase I to look like an L, and such. If anything seems sketchy to you, or if someone approaches you about ACF matters on any name other than those I listed above, contact me privately to verify.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.