AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Amber's VIP Section - DISCONTINUED

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
MY VIP SECTION IS NOW CLOSED TO NEW MEMBERS AND ARCHIVE ONLY, FOR NEW RECORDINGS AND CURRENT CONTENT JOIN MY ONLYFANS.

--------------------

Thousands of screen caps, video clips and images are posted in the VIP section! I also welcome VIP members to post their own screen caps or gifs from my shows in there. It's like a secret lair for us all to hang out!

**Note: As of Nov 2019 I am not uploading NEW content, but years of posts will still remain available to current VIP members.

Click here to go to the VIP section!! (If you're already awesome!) 😻

Here are some examples of things you'll see in VIP!:

Video Clips of:
  • Oil dancing
  • Cum shows
  • Ass and boobie wiggles
  • Strip dances
  • Bathtub shows
  • Toy play, finger play and pussy teases
  • A whole lot more...
Screencaps of:
  • 5 girl/girl shows (1 set with CandieCane (softcore) and 4 sets with EvettePage (hardcore))
  • POV shows
  • Anal shows
  • Oil shows
  • Milk shower shows
  • Chocolate syrup and sticky sweet shows
  • Mirror riding shows
  • Naked Pool Show
Bonus goodies:
  • Personal pics taken on my iPhone
  • Behind the scenes pictures from photo sets
  • Sneak previews of upcoming events

There are 2 levels of VIP:

VIP = 999 tokens. Permanent access into the VIP section.

EpicVIP = 7777 tokens. Permanent access into the VIP section plus ALL current private pic sets and ALL current videos!

Here is how you become a VIP:

1. Make sure you are registered for this forum. :cool:Click here to do so if you haven't yet.
  2. Make sure you are signed up with a premium account on MyFreeCams! Then, purchase tokens.
  3. Head over to my Club page on MFC Share and select either Basic or EPIC VIP, then tip to join the club! (Or click the links above). When I see the message roll in that you've joined, I'll contact you/add you to the VIP group here.
  4. Log into the forum, click the section for "VIP Access", and enjoy what you see!
  5. Feel free to post preferences and requests, or your own submissions, in the appropriate threads I've started there.
  6. Check back often to see new uploads!

VIP members will also be more likely to get requests fulfilled and loving attention at any given time in my public AND group chat. Let's face it, I like VIP members, and people I like get more attention.

The VIP tip is a one-time fee. (Keep in mind that any future content (pic sets/vids) I make is not included in EPIC, however.) You will continue to have access unless you totally misbehave in AmberLand (which includes my MFC room AND my forum, be good!) I trust that anyone kind enough to tip for VIP will behave! I also trust that VIP members will use the content in that section for their personal enjoyment only. Sharing my pics with others or posting them outside of the VIP section will result in immediate banning from my forum and my MFC room. ;)

Last edited:
If people are curious what sort of stuff is in there, here are 2 examples (short snippets) of videos being posted today!

Strip dance wiggly stuff:

...and more hardcore sexy stuff:

Status
Not open for further replies.