AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

X Models repeated photo taking in privates/VIP sessions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 27, 2023
Hi I recently started with XModels but have discovered in private/VIP sessions continual snaps are taken then posted out advertising the site. Some of these images are very explicit and as much as I understand what we do when on cam I always understood we had personal rights to unauthorised photos being taken while in private sessions and being used by the site . I’ve complained to XModels and their reply is that I signed a contract which. Allows that . I’ve asked to see that section because I work on other sites and they never do that I choose which photos of mine go out on my profiles and used for promotion but I’ve never had a site continually taking explicit photos of me and advertising with them without payment to the model . Can anyone shed some light on this please ?

Xmodels is a very non model friendly site in general.
To the best of my knowledge however ( I could be mistaken) they do not take snapshots from VIP sessions and considering their absurdly low private rates perhaps you could consider only offering below the waist nudity there.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Hello there I also have a problem with xmodels, yesterday I was broadcasting fine without any problem and few hours later when I tried to login again I couldnt acces my account. I havent received any warning or any e-mail that will say I am banned or anything like it and this concerns me because I have 130 euros stuck somehow and I couldnt manage to get in contact with an agent yet . This is a very stressing situation......And I wonder if anyone will answer me after all . Is there anyone here whom represents them and can talk for me to receive a faster answer please? regards

X models have confirmed they take snapshots through out Privates and VIap sessions and use them to advertise on other platforms . When I said I didn’t give permission for this in my private/ bio sessions as I do explicit things in there they replied I signed a contract saying the6 could do that. When I asked to see that part they never replied .

X models have confirmed they take snapshots through out Privates and VIap sessions and use them to advertise on other platforms . When I said I didn’t give permission for this in my private/ bio sessions as I do explicit things in there they replied I signed a contract saying the6 could do that. When I asked to see that part they never replied .
I think that's actually a pretty standard part of cam site TOS (as far as them being able to use images of you from their site to advertise). While I think it's shitty for the images they use to be from private sessions, I imagine they are legally covered.

Reactions: KingMarti