AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Among Us

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just started playing it this afternoon, it's quite satisfying killing as the impostor lol
I love everything about the game, but some of these people need help!

I'm not much of a killing. I like to sabotage and let the other imposter do the killing.

All I know about Among Us is that I can't escape memes about it, and the use of the term "sus".

Seems like something I might enjoy watching others play, but that's too much online social interaction for me.

Reactions: sikayoujo
Played it a few times and watched an unholy amount of letsplays. Being an impostor is so stressful for me, but satisfying at the same time. I don't even try to play smart, I just kill as fast as possible in hope that I'll manage to get a second kill before somebody discovers the body.

• Funny!
Reactions: sikayoujo
All I know about Among Us is that I can't escape memes about it, and the use of the term "sus".

Seems like something I might enjoy watching others play, but that's too much online social interaction for me.

I had to look up memes about it - they didn't find me.

And, "sus" is old but unfortunate. In a lot of the USA "sus" is short for "suspecting someone of being gay". I'm glad "sus" means something fun, now.

Played it a few times and watched an unholy amount of letsplays. Being an impostor is so stressful for me, but satisfying at the same time. I don't even try to play smart, I just kill as fast as possible in hope that I'll manage to get a second kill before somebody discovers the body.
Yeah, I watched the let's plays, first, and later learned it's mobile and free! I love it!

If it hurts it works!

• Hugs
Reactions: rougedknees
Status
Not open for further replies.