AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anal Toy Safety

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellatrixxx

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 26, 2015
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@Bellatrixxx_1
MFC Username
Bellatrixxx_1
Streamate Username
Bellatrixxx
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/422274/Bellatrixxx_1/
I was inspired to write this after a really bad experience with a skype show (I banned the guy afterwards I was so mad) and I feel like it's something that both models and members should be more aware of, because I've watched models do things that could land them in the ER, and I've watched members ask for things that could land the model in the ER

1. Not all toys are meant for anal insertion. If it's a toy meant for vaginal insertion, that doesn't mean it's alright to insert in your rectum, even with gratuitous amounts of lube.

2. I can go more into anatomy if anyone is interested, but the quick and dirty (lol) is that because of the cervix, there is a limited amount of length you can insert into a vagina. There is not a limited amount of length you can insert in your rectum. That combined with the natural movement of your rectum and colon means that you can get a toy so far up that you can't get it out again without medical intervention. Which is why anal toys have a base, without this, if you lose your grip on a slippery object you are putting in your body, it can go way deeper than you intended, and even cause a perforation depending on what you are inserting. This is not a fun ER visit for anyone involved.

So for the love of god, don't be reckless with putting things in your anus, and if you are a member - be respectful! Don't ask a performer to do something that could seriously hurt them.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Osmia and SoTxBob
For anal always only used toys with a flared base and ones that are non porous. This means you can disinfect them and makes it less likely to be pulled into you. And no a little nub or ring to hold on to is not a flared base at all. Nor is one that gradually gets bigger at the base. Flared means suddenly bigger or largely contrasting from the insertable part.

Your butt pulses and contracts constantly to move things down and around and it goes the opposite way sometimes too. You cant control it, you cant stop it, and you get no warning. So when shoving things up your butt it can literally pull the toy out of your lubey hand and suck it inside of you so deep you can not get it out alone at all. The only way to prevent it is for a flared base.

Status
Not open for further replies.