AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Interesting Sex Toys -- Post Them Here

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Vixxen81

Cam Model
Nov 3, 2022
Today I learned that this exists:

Post pictures of sex toys you find interesting or have questions about and let's have some fun. No kink shaming, just "wow, humans!" kind of stuff. :)

Edit: Please do not post pictures of soiled sex toys, whether it be vaginal, oral, or otherwise. Nobody needs to see that unless they're paying for it in a show. ;) Thanks!

Last edited:
I can't remember where I heard it but I love the quote "anything can be a sex toy if you're horny enough"

• Funny!
Reactions: babykalina
I can't remember where I heard it but I love the quote "anything can be a sex toy if you're horny enough"
There was a meme a couple of years ago with "Anything is a dildo if you're brave enough" :))

and I realize how rare it is I see odd sex toys :p but hey if I do again now I know where to post it

• Funny!
Reactions: Vixxen81 and ElGato
There was a meme a couple of years ago with "Anything is a dildo if you're brave enough" :))

and I realize how rare it is I see odd sex toys :p but hey if I do again now I know where to post it
Also known as the Paige!! NO!!! meme (picture of a girl holding a potted cactus)

rip my jackhammer jesus 🙏
1703522602784.png

the business that created them closed, i cannot get a new one. this buddy made me so much money and was pretty popular with my auidence. i havent had him for four years and i still get people requesting from time to time. seriously best gspot silicone toy i've ever had. jesus was kneeing my gspot. c:

if anyone know of any similar made from silicone or glass HMU!

View attachment 98695

the business that created them closed, i cannot get a new one. this buddy made me so much money and was pretty popular with my auidence. i havent had him for four years and i still get people requesting from time to time. seriously best gspot silicone toy i've ever had. jesus was kneeing my gspot. c:

I know this might be a long shot, consider emailing Tantus or Bad Dragon to see if they will cast one for you? They may have you buy the mold, but if it's that good it might be worth it.

View attachment 98695

😆Thats fucking awesome!
I see it on etsy, at least similar for $120

I'd be scared what there made of n if safe to have in or on your private areas
Yeah I do not buy into the hysteria about Temu and China etc. I have bought a number of things from Temu, all good quality, all well priced.

BUT .... I would not buy anything to do with food storage or prep or personal items like sex toys from them, merely becasue of the fact that China does not necessarily have the same standards as we do in Australia as far as the "ingredients" of manufactured items.

Yeah I do not buy into the hysteria about Temu and China etc. I have bought a number of things from Temu, all good quality, all well priced.

BUT .... I would not buy anything to do with food storage or prep or personal items like sex toys from them, merely becasue of the fact that China does not necessarily have the same standards as we do in Australia as far as the "ingredients" of manufactured items.
Yes I was just talking about dildos
You need to be careful what there made from so you don't an infection. Also if u by a knock off lush from there it won't connect to the site n buz when some one tips but you can manually make it go off

Reactions: Ozzie_

Unfortunately, sex toys go largely unregulated pretty much everywhere, because of the way they're marketed. It's almost shocking to me that jelly and pvc toys still exist, considering the long term (potential cancer risks, infertility risks) and short term (allergic reactions, chemical burns) risks associated with them. But, they're cheap and not everyone is aware of these risks, so they still sell.

And with Temu, Wish and other similar apps/sites, I wouldn't trust that they're accurately listing what the toys are actually made of. Like, they can say it's a silicone toy, when it's actually a silicone mix, which can contain harmful substances, like phthalates. Or, they can be porous, so you can never properly clean them so you're inserting potentially harmful bacteria into your body. That's even true of some sellers on Amazon, as well.

Idk, I think sex toys are something that you don't want to be super cheap with, considering you're usually inserting it into your body. Much better to spend a little extra money on a toy than potentially end up in the ER with a severe reaction or chemical burn, or a nasty infection, and have to deal with that.
__

Somewhat on topic, but I recently bought a thrusting toy. Silicone, body safe and all that, on the second use, the silicone tore at the base. The hole was big enough to show the mechanical inside parts. It was super worrisome, because something like that could cause some pretty severe injuries.

Is anyone tried a blow job toy? My significant other and I discussed these devices as a way to liven up our lives. The website has received positive ratings from users, and we have heard recommendations for it. However, I'd also want to know what you folks think. We bought a terrible vibrator, which put us in a difficult predicament. We are cautious regarding our future purchases since we don't want to repeat this. I'd appreciate any assistance you can provide m

Guys, have you ever tried blowjob toys?

I have a similar question about blow job toys.

I have a similar question about blow job toys. Has anyone tried them? My partner and I wanted to spice up our life, so we thought about these toys. All the reviews on the website are good, and people have recommended it to us. Still, I want to hear your opinion, guys also. We had a bad situation when we purchased an awful vibrator. So we want to avoid repeating this, so we are careful about our future purchases. I appreciate any help you can provide.

Is anyone tried a blow job toy? My significant other and I discussed these devices as a way to liven up our lives. The website has received positive ratings from users, and we have heard recommendations for it. However, I'd also want to know what you folks think. We bought a terrible vibrator, which put us in a difficult predicament. We are cautious regarding our future purchases since we don't want to repeat this. I'd appreciate any assistance you can provide m
How many accounts do you need here? Guessing your old model account got hacked, so taking out all the accounts.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Couple of girls I know use dildos that look like a tentacle.
Few years ago saw one that was best described as lovecraft in appearance.
Saw a rubber duck with a dildo attracted too.