AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Creating sex toy patterns on a timeline / general pattern questions

• Thread starter Deleted member 57737
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ this seems to be a general thing I found out while asking models about the patterns: Every person is reacting completely different. If you think about it its not a surprise. But that's also making this project a bit more complicated. It means that either the whole thing doesn't work or it has to be done with extensive time consuming collaboration with the model. So, as planned, making a music track especially for the model in order to create a deep connection between model and music, and on the other hand the models effort to communicate and try out the nature of the patterns. Both is a lot of work. To get funding for this only 2 options come in mind:

a) Take a risk and produce a commercial product (Video) and negotiate a split of the earnings. Especially at the beginning I'm not focused on my earnings, but the model should be. Of course I wouldn't exclude the possibility to earn money with this, but for me its first and foremost a project of artistic interest.
b) Try to get external funding. But for this a proper presentation is necessary and entails some serious work without a guarantee of success.

I'm leaning to b) even if it seems improbable. Perfect would be something like: I do the music for free (no problem here, because that work wouldn't be for nothing as it is what I do for a living) and e.g. Lovense would sponsor the model for 50-70 hours of work.

It's highly improbable that I find a model that is as excited as I am about this and is willing to put work into this without immediate compensation I guess.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. At first I have to sort out the technical issues.

Thanks a lot for any contribution in this thread, any further information about personal experiences with patterns is very helpful.

question to vagina havers. im not sure if my vagina is just weird, but do the patterns do anything for you?

if anything it makes it harder for me to cum. i suppose my bits need ludicrous speed.

idk i gave someone control last night, and i didnt like it and was making it hard for me to even get wet. (i was wet before so it dried me up) it was like a fly was stuck inside my cunt. just annoying lol. i ended up disconnecting him from my lush, and turned that fucker on full blast.
That's really funny because I'm the exact opposite, If anything I cum harder than I would otherwise (if they're good at it, some dudes just crank it or do weird shit). I like the patterns and to me it feels like someone doing a "come hither" motion on my G-spot, but better cause no fingernails lol. A solid high vibration eventually just feels like nothing to me after a minute or two.

It could also be that the guy controlling your toy was doing weird things with the patterns, if playing with the remote yourself or trying the pre programmed ones that cycle on the Lush when you press the button don't do anything for you though then it might just be something you don't like.

Everyone's mileage and preferences vary so I doubt you're alone in this.

question to vagina havers. im not sure if my vagina is just weird, but do the patterns do anything for you?

if anything it makes it harder for me to cum. i suppose my bits need ludicrous speed.

idk i gave someone control last night, and i didnt like it and was making it hard for me to even get wet. (i was wet before so it dried me up) it was like a fly was stuck inside my cunt. just annoying lol. i ended up disconnecting him from my lush, and turned that fucker on full blast.

qdot is my favorite internet coder/tech buttplug wizard if i were to say if i had one. he was working on buttplugs vibrating to the tune of africa. he also takes donations of your broken bluetooth toys. highly recommended, also overall nice dude. everyone should follow and support his work :D
Yup 100%. Just turn it on, get the vibration just right and I'm good to go. Patterns just annoy me

One musical project of mine is making an electronic track that is designed to be perfectly synchronized to sex toys.
You're a genius I love this!
The syncing on the Lush 2 I have is odd? I had fun because if it though! Classical music is HILARIOUS very unnecessary patterns going on but I love laughing while vibing it was kind of like being on a ride 🤣🤣
The song I had the most fun, possibly because I like the show its from, is Smitten from the Pop Team Epic album. Very odd patterns going on didn't really even seem to sync to the music 😅 but I think that's what made it so funny to me.

I went through some patterns and honestly.. it vibrates way harder than I expected I had to turn it down o.o I can understand the patterns bothering me at max, however lower percentiles are kind of fun like ticklish even which is kinda one of my favorite things especially for a show!

Every person is reacting completely different.

Why not make some tracks that appeal to you. And try a few ideas.

Just fyi, with a funscript player like MultiFunPlayer, The person playing back the recording can set their preferred maximum and minimum. So you don't have to worry about being 'to soft or too hard.'

damn somehow I missed the new entries in this thread! thanks! right now this project is on hold but I've talked to a developer who is willing to help me with this and I found a model who might be interested to put some work into this but right now I've got to get some real life issues to handle. Soon I'll get back to it. thanks again.

damn somehow I missed the new entries in this thread! thanks! right now this project is on hold but I've talked to a developer who is willing to help me with this and I found a model who might be interested to put some work into this but right now I've got to get some real life issues to handle. Soon I'll get back to it. thanks again.
Thanks for keeping us posted! I'd be very interested to hear more about this

for women, aproximative values
10% cum at least once under 5 minutes
60% cum at least once between 5 and 12 minutes
20% cum at least once between 12 and 16-17 minutes
10% cum after 17 minutes or dont cum at all

this is for manual control, and for patterns it will be hard to include reading the body language, taking her over the edge right now, or lowering the pace to deny her the orgasm or to build up again for a bigger one
if their oxytocin level is high enough i would say 99% women love the ultra high vibration, but not for prolonged periods of time( even going to "low" will give her more pleasure than ultra)
each kitty and its owner's mind is different, i doubt that there will be a pattern "to rule them all"
maybe, also keep in mind that there are many different toys and some require let's say advanced mechanics for better result (like dolce/quake or nora or when controlling multiple toys at the same time out of sync )

for women, aproximative values
10% cum at least once under 5 minutes
60% cum at least once between 5 and 12 minutes
20% cum at least once between 12 and 16-17 minutes
10% cum after 17 minutes or dont cum at all

this is for manual control, and for patterns it will be hard to include reading the body language, taking her over the edge right now, or lowering the pace to deny her the orgasm or to build up again for a bigger one
if their oxytocin level is high enough i would say 99% women love the ultra high vibration, but not for prolonged periods of time( even going to "low" will give her more pleasure than ultra)
each kitty and its owner's mind is different, i doubt that there will be a pattern "to rule them all"
maybe, also keep in mind that there are many different toys and some require let's say advanced mechanics for better result (like dolce/quake or nora or when controlling multiple toys at the same time out of sync )
Wow, such amazing and accurate data. Please tell me how did you learn it? You must be a scientist. And great in bed obviously.

Wow, such amazing and accurate data. Please tell me how did you learn it? You must be a scientist. And great in bed obviously.
practice makes perfect.
domi>lush on clit>dolce>lush in>nora>kiiroo>ferri>hush (personal order of preferred toys)

Clearly we have a Kinsey Institute Fellow in our midst 😂

bump the thread to keep it open:

project is slowly progressing. slowly, because it doesnt make me any money. There are other priorities of course. But the technical side seems to be possible.

There is one thing I need to know. Does the lovense have a considerable latency? Meaning the time passing between the software activating the vibration and the actual vibration. Technically there must be a latency. That would be manageable, but only if that latency is always roughly the same.

thx :h:

bump the thread to keep it open:

project is slowly progressing. slowly, because it doesnt make me any money. There are other priorities of course. But the technical side seems to be possible.

There is one thing I need to know. Does the lovense have a considerable latency? Meaning the time passing between the software activating the vibration and the actual vibration. Technically there must be a latency. That would be manageable, but only if that latency is always roughly the same.

thx :h:
The latency depends on the program you're using in my experience.

In the remote app when I was controlling my own toys with my phone, there was hardly any, but I also have no idea if this increases when it's being controlled remotely, or by how much. The times I have done mutual toy control over discord latency was barely noticeable, maybe half a second max in relation to the call. Using their browser extension on CB with my PC and their proprietary Bluetooth dongle was a little bit faster, maybe 4000ms.

The most latency I've had is with the SM encoder, and it can vary by 1 second all the way up to 3 or 4 seconds depending on how much of a potato the site is deciding to be that day.

Thanks @GraysonDrake !!! And by the way happy belated birthday, I saw the other day that its your bd, but you set your profile that one can not comment on it. :)

Thanks @GraysonDrake !!! And by the way happy belated birthday, I saw the other day that its your bd, but you set your profile that one can not comment on it. :)
frick I didn't realize I'd done that lol, but thank you!

Also I realized I added an extra zero, 400ms, not 4000 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.