AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Making music for lovense lush

• Thread starter Deleted member 57737
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 57737

Hi,

This thread is one of the main reasons why I entered this forum. I'm about to start a project as a musician. And I need your help in answering a lot of questions before I can even start. But It's important to know that I will give myself a lot of time for that because this will be very special and there are other projects I do right now. So there is no rush.

Me (male):
I'm a Modular Techno Live-Act and as a part of my show also a dancer. As opposed to a DJ, a Hardware Live-Act uses electronic instruments like synthesizers and drum boxes and performs his own music on stage with these instruments. Before Covid I used to perform regularly in different underground clubs. Not at all famous but I have a nice, small fan-base and 2019 it began that some people I didn't know recognized me on the streets. (nothing big, really, but nice) That's all gone now and that got me thinking about other ways to reach out with my music.

There are two parts of the project:
  1. Start a chat room in my music studio and perform the music live and dance sexy (what I did in the club before)
    • The idea is to let viewers influence the music/dancing with their tips. Should it be more/less:
      • rhythmic
      • experimental
      • harmonic
      • flowing
    • The main reason for this is to fund the following:
  2. Produce a track + video + unique lush pattern with/for a model.
As to the chat room, I've spent hours to read through so many great threads and got a lot of help. I think I will just try and see how it goes.

The video:
The fact that it's possible to create and control any elements in my music in great detail has drawn me to the idea of producing unique videos where a models Lovense is controlled by patterns reflecting musical progressions. I know that might not be new. The new thing in my opinion is the ability to compose an acoustic surrounding for the unique preference of an individual model concerning sound, level, timing and density of vibrations. The Lovense pattern would not only be part of the musical composition but the main driving factor in the music. The pattern will be the subject of communication between the model and me in order to find the perfect balance. Its not about masturbation (It can be). Mainly about super-sexy dancing and letting the music go deep into the body. It doesn't have to show it all. More darkness than light.

Of course the music will always stay being my style and I know by many people it's not considered to be sexy in any way. I can live with that :)

I'm still far from approaching a model about this. Before that I have to get clear about many things like legal considerations, funding and especially the lush:

1. While using the lush as a professional tool, do you also use it in your private time?
    • Example: You go on vacation from Camming for 2 weeks would you take it with you and use it?
  2. Do you love it?
  3. Are certain ways to control it better than others? How so?
  4. Are certain patterns better than others? How so?
  5. Is there any point in sychronizing events inside the music (like a rambling subbass) with the lush?
  6. Do you even like listening to music while using the lush?
  7. Can music enhance the experience?
I'll leave it at that for now. Soon I'll have many more questions but I think this post is big enough.

Thanks a lot for reading. I love you!

Status
Not open for further replies.