AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Annoyed of fraudly models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2020
Hello everyone.
I made an account here to try to make something which bothers me in a long long long time already.
I am tired of models who lie to members that they have their lovense lush toys on.
Site should make something about that for real, someohow models who have their lush on to have the lovense browser set up, to have the app that really shows the duration of vibration.
I will not mention models who lied me and obviously they were not using the lush it was jsut inside them obviously broken using the notification app and the on screen app too, but when they recieve a tip...nothing no the lenght no the power of vibrations nothing.
And when I asked one of them to do that in private she asked me like 3000 tokens i said ok ....i will make another account i did she said yes and when i was in private she suddenly told me that the app was not working.
Was it the app or the toy that is not working.
I do not know about you all but i consider it as a fraud somehow site administrators must make sure that the toys are on that they are connected and yeah.
What is your oppinion about that?
Thank you and stay safe you all!!!

Reactions: Diana_Devil
My opinion is lushes suck because they break and DC all the time. I had them stop reacting to tips, or wouldn't stop going off for fuck all I know. It's frustrating from a models side. You are trying to keep up the appearance, but near impossible to troubleshoot and hustle at the same time. That's why I think some models fake it.

You are using a 3rd party device/software. The site can only do so much implementing it to their site.

You want to use those toys with models who do authentically use them, watch the room, is she reacting timely to the vibrations? Is she missing tips? Watch before you dump all your tokens. Maybe get to know some models before taking them to private. Ask her to take out the toy so you can see it. Tip to see while it's off to see if it goes off in her hand.

Upvote 0
You want to use those toys with models who do authentically use them, watch the room, is she reacting timely to the vibrations? Is she missing tips? Watch before you dump all your tokens. Maybe get to know some models before taking them to private. Ask her to take out the toy so you can see it. Tip to see while it's off to see if it goes off in her hand.

Also, depending on the model and the microphone she has, you can hear it go off or if she's sitting right, you can see the light on the pink tail.

Upvote 0
Hello everyone.
I made an account here to try to make something which bothers me in a long long long time already.
I am tired of models who lie to members that they have their lovense lush toys on.
Site should make something about that for real, someohow models who have their lush on to have the lovense browser set up, to have the app that really shows the duration of vibration.
I will not mention models who lied me and obviously they were not using the lush it was jsut inside them obviously broken using the notification app and the on screen app too, but when they recieve a tip...nothing no the lenght no the power of vibrations nothing.
And when I asked one of them to do that in private she asked me like 3000 tokens i said ok ....i will make another account i did she said yes and when i was in private she suddenly told me that the app was not working.
Was it the app or the toy that is not working.
I do not know about you all but i consider it as a fraud somehow site administrators must make sure that the toys are on that they are connected and yeah.
What is your oppinion about that?
Thank you and stay safe you all!!!

You need to consider WHAT you're paying for when you pay into a tip vibe. I've bought lushes and ezra for a few models and I can tell you just like with any penetration/stimulation item the actual reaction isn't universal. My favorite model till she retired, you could probably place a jackhammer inside her and it wasn't going to lead to actual sexual stimulation, so she faked it. She understands the 'intention' of the tipper is the reaction, a reaction that sometimes due to biology or chemistry impossible. I came back because I was seeing what I expected to see for the money I paid.

Yes there are models that go over the top and either ruin the illusion or drop into the uncanny valley but ultimately if a model didn't react at all because the device simply isn't the type to stimulate her would you continue to tip her?

Part of what models are doing is 'wish fulfillment' the same as if you watched WWE wrestlers. You are getting a show you paid for. You don't feel cheated if the Undertaker preferred driving a Prius in real life instead of motorcycles because you understand he's not really a supernatural demon/biker when the show ends.

Yes there SHOULD be better ways for members to know when THEIR tip is being reacted to vs another members and some models could benefit from not staging the exact same reaction for a 1 token tip vs a 100 token one but that's a decision they need to make.

Upvote 0
I just wanted to share my thoughts thank you all btw.
I didn't mean that one two tokens will make em to scream like crazy hahahaha not at all and yea they act same on 1 to 1000 :d it is just unfair to keep using them toys when they are not working.
If it is broken whatever buy new one or do something else don't put it infront of the cam just members to see u have one obviously broken one but there are still members keep tipping hehehe.
I do not want to offend the models who have one not at all but the point is if is not working they shouldn't lie that it is well... not a lie .. if it is doing the job heheheeh.

Upvote 0
I didn't mean that one two tokens will make em to scream like crazy hahahaha not at all and yea they act same on 1 to 1000 :d it is just unfair to keep using them toys when they are not working.
If it is broken whatever buy new one or do something else don't put it infront of the cam just members to see u have one obviously broken one but there are still members keep tipping hehehe.
I do not want to offend the models who have one not at all but the point is if is not working they shouldn't lie that it is well... not a lie .. if it is doing the job heheheeh.

Look I think most people understand what you MEAN and why it can be frustrating from your point of view. However it's only frustrating because you are focuses on the principle and not the merit of the situation. I know one model on CB that doesn't get any stimulation from the lush so she put it in a paper cup of water so people can see it vibrate she will rub herself when a vibration happens but also has a game where if they can topple the cup with various vibrations she'll do a performance. I have no clue how many people tip to topple the cup vs getting her to react in a way more natural to her but the point is the same.

I will say if you ever feel a model's actions are dishonest by your standards find another model because there are plenty that will hold values you feel more comfortable with. I do not work with models I can't trust because what I consider a breach of trust might be more or less different that for you. We're all individuals about these sort of things.

Upvote 0

You realize thats an option they have to turn on right? The notification showing the length of vibration and the strength in chat isn't even on by default if my memory serves me correct.

Reactions: veggiebabyy
Upvote 0
You realize thats an option they have to turn on right? The notification showing the length of vibration and the strength in chat isn't even on by default if my memory serves me correct.

Possible. The one thing I don't like is that if I do a ninja or hidden tip, why does it have to show my name as it's responding to it? It was ninja for a reason...

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0

I no longer use a lush, and I have members ask if I can act like I do while they tip. So these models who are faking it intentionally have an incentive to do it.

Upvote 0
I had same experience as Audri when my interactive toy ran out of battery power. One of my regulars just asked me act as if it’s still working and he would continue to tip me! 😂

I no longer use a lush, and I have members ask if I can act like I do while they tip. So these models who are faking it intentionally have an incentive to do it.

:D :D :D :D at least the members knew that :D And yeah thats true as long as members are satisfied they will keep doing it :p

Upvote 0

Lol why did you make another account and not just spend the tokens on that account

Upvote 0

Lol why did you make another account and not just spend the tokens on that account

I can't speak for the OP but I believe the OP means he paid for DIRECT CONTROL of her vibrator for 3k tokens through the lovense app and only AFTER paying, the models said it wasn't working but still took the tokens. The creating another account is in reference to an account in what direct app the toy used.

Upvote 0
If everything was really innocent and you did/said nothing bad and was banned after tipping, you could contact CB Support and ask them to try get your tokens back. Give them the date of when, and time etc and as much info as possible.

If she banned you after receiving the 3,000 tokens then personally I'd be asking CB for a refund.

Upvote 0
OP, it is possible that it lost connection & didn’t recognize the tip. I’ve had it happen. I’ve also had mine lose connection but put the tips in the holding “queue” until it reconnects. I honestly have no way to control why it does it one way or another.

And in regards to it showing the length of vibration on screen, yes that is a setting the model must set up in the extension tool for the toy. Not everyone opts to use that feature. I do, however there are a ton of others I don’t.

ETA: Also, if for some bizarre reason she skipped that tip amount when setting up the Lovense menu, then it won’t react either. For example: tip 99-199 for Low, 201-399 for Medium...a tip of 200 won’t react to any tip.

you can see the light on the pink tail.

Only the Lush 2 has a light on the tail. I still only have the original Lush & the light is on the body which is inserted.

Upvote 0
And in regards to it showing the length of vibration on screen, yes that is a setting the model must set up in the extension tool for the toy. Not everyone opts to use that feature. I do, however there are a ton of others I don’t.

I know this is a preference thing, and I recognize that models needs to advertise that they are using the lush. But, it'd be nice if the room wouldn't be spammed as frequently as they are with the tip menus. Sometimes it seems like it pushes the chat off so fast that you can barely read it. Additionally, and more important to me, if I do a ninja tip, I really wish it would say "Ninja" or "Anonymous" instead of my name. There's usually a reason why I do a ninja tip, and having lush react publicly like this defeat's the purpose. I don't recall if it acts this way with anonymous tips, as it's rare for me to tip anonymously.

Only the Lush 2 has a light on the tail. I still only have the original Lush & the light is on the body which is inserted.

Thanks, for some reason I was thinking the original lush had a very small light on the tip? It's been a while since I've seen a model use one, as most have upgraded to Lush 2. Which, has its own complaints of the tail being significantly bigger due to light and better reception. But, is a tradeoff for those things. Of the rooms I'm in, two use them infrequently and react appropriately (IMO). Meaning a smile or look on her face on low setting instead of flopping around on the ground like a fish out of water such as why I left one model's room when she switched to it.

Upvote 0
ETA: Also, if for some bizarre reason she skipped that tip amount when setting up the Lovense menu, then it won’t react either. For example: tip 99-199 for Low, 201-399 for Medium...a tip of 200 won’t react to any tip.

No no she did not skip it she just thought i will not tip for remote control and when i did she ban me :D

Upvote 0
Lovense things sometimes really do suck. I personally use the app through my phone, because I do not have an apple pc, and it disconnects like crazy! If I close my legs the toy will just disconnect. And sometimes - usually on Fridays - the app is down completely for me. At least that is my experience. When something like that happens and someone tips me, I offer them a control link. It frustrates me a lot when it happens. I don't know if the models you talk about experience similar tech issues or not, but some of them might. But if they are really just lying - there are always more models who are genuine and will be happy that you decided to visit their room.

Upvote 0
Off the topic here there is a cam girl who uses several chat sites like myfreecams,xhamster,chaturbate etc. And she is bad when it comes to her goals. her main goal is 200 tokens to use hitatchi and cum or tip 123 for the same thing.However when the goal is reached she will not do it. She will undress dance naked put clothes back on then go offline for a hour or so then start again. Her tip menu is somewhat incorrect to what she does aswell like suck dildo. she wont do or if she shows that she has it and then 10 minutes later you take her into private she will say that she hasnt got it today even though she had shown every1.
Her best trick she would put up her whatsapp for 444 tokens depending on the site.she did ask 333 then when i was goig to buy it it was 444 now its 500.then after a few weeks taken it down. but would chat on whatsapp or blank you. she starts to then say she wants to marry you she loves you and videos you etc fully clothed which is fine and wants to meet but then after a couple of weeks she will pester you wanting tokens as she is short of her goal to the point 3 or 4 times aday.I have know her todo it to at least 6 guys within a matter of weeks.If you say no she then says your lying to her not to contact her and bans you from her room.i even witnessed it in her main chat where she had done it to another guy and he was saying it in main chat. Should this be reported to the camsite or just be left to carry on??

Upvote 0
Off the topic here there is a cam girl who uses several chat sites like myfreecams,xhamster,chaturbate etc. And she is bad when it comes to her goals. her main goal is 200 tokens to use hitatchi and cum or tip 123 for the same thing.However when the goal is reached she will not do it. She will undress dance naked put clothes back on then go offline for a hour or so then start again. Her tip menu is somewhat incorrect to what she does aswell like suck dildo. she wont do or if she shows that she has it and then 10 minutes later you take her into private she will say that she hasnt got it today even though she had shown every1.
Her best trick she would put up her whatsapp for 444 tokens depending on the site.she did ask 333 then when i was goig to buy it it was 444 now its 500.then after a few weeks taken it down. but would chat on whatsapp or blank you. she starts to then say she wants to marry you she loves you and videos you etc fully clothed which is fine and wants to meet but then after a couple of weeks she will pester you wanting tokens as she is short of her goal to the point 3 or 4 times aday.I have know her todo it to at least 6 guys within a matter of weeks.If you say no she then says your lying to her not to contact her and bans you from her room.i even witnessed it in her main chat where she had done it to another guy and he was saying it in main chat. Should this be reported to the camsite or just be left to carry on??
I say go spend your time watching another model. Don't waste your energy on toxic people.

Upvote 0
I say go spend your time watching another model. Don't waste your energy on toxic people.

I agree with this 100% If someone isn't appreciating you or being genuine, then just let it go and move on. There are plenty of good models out there who are genuine and would appreciate your tips and attention. There are lots of threads in here about models people have had negative experiences with, and IMO it's just not worth the time or energy. There will always be someone trying to scam the system. Put your energy into uplifting models who deserve your time.

:h: :h: :h:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.