AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Annoying things members do

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at his profile and read that he's on the "MFC's Top 10 Male Masturbators list" which is like WOW! That guy has some serious credentials (I didn't even know they kept a list which is how dumb I am). :)
Yes, for 5 consecutive years. :hilarious:

I just knew he had to be a troll. Then I read a bunch of his profile posts. Then he came in L20 one day pimping some stocking-clad little beaut. Now I am convinced he really is a world class perv.

Room helpers who update the topic after literally every tip...

Big1Fan has tipped DianaSpiice 22 tokens.
Room Topic: 539 Jeans Off/30tk=Throw DICE/ 77tk=Tities Flash/99= Suck Nipples/250= HOT Kiss/ 230=Both Snapchats/OUR 6 VIDS= 299tk /She is Malena_Spicy
COLT_THUNDER has tipped DianaSpiice 5 tokens.
Room Topic: 534 Jeans Off/30tk=Throw DICE/ 77tk=Tities Flash/99= Suck Nipples/250= HOT Kiss/ 230=Both Snapchats/OUR 6 VIDS= 299tk /She is Malena_Spicy
COLT_THUNDER has tipped DianaSpiice 30 tokens.
Room Topic: 504 Jeans Off/30tk=Throw DICE/ 77tk=Tities Flash/99= Suck Nipples/250= HOT Kiss/ 230=Both Snapchats/OUR 6 VIDS= 299tk /She is Malena_Spicy

This continuous kind of room posting/cheerleading/begging just really bugs me every time I see it. :stop:

View attachment 65090

:facepalm:
You forgot to mention the various "TIP HER" comments in public tip notes. Yeah they're tipping, but geez, still annoying AF.

Room Topic: 539 Jeans Off/30tk=Throw DICE/ 77tk=Tities Flash/99= Suck Nipples/250= HOT Kiss/ 230=Both Snapchats/OUR 6 VIDS= 299tk /She is Malena_Spicy
Room Topic: 534 Jeans Off/30tk=Throw DICE/ 77tk=Tities Flash/99= Suck Nipples/250= HOT Kiss/ 230=Both Snapchats/OUR 6 VIDS= 299tk /She is Malena_Spicy
Room Topic: 504 Jeans Off/30tk=Throw DICE/ 77tk=Tities Flash/99= Suck Nipples/250= HOT Kiss/ 230=Both Snapchats/OUR 6 VIDS= 299tk /She is Malena_Spicy

This calls for a 1 token yellow wall :woot:

It appears these guys - whenever exercising their powers excessively - let it get to their head when they're elected as helpers. It's like they get an extra hard-on just for being the model's right hand man (no pun intended).

Btw a great camming doctrine was written by a member to all the overzealous mods/helpers. I'd paste it here if it wasn't such a huge jpeg.

It appears these guys - whenever exercising their powers excessively - let it get to their head when they're elected as helpers. It's like they get an extra hard-on just for being the model's right hand man (no pun intended).

Btw a great camming doctrine was written by a member to all the overzealous mods/helpers. I'd paste it here if it wasn't such a huge jpeg.

Mannn I really want to like what he's saying in that jpeg, but his attitude makes me believe I'd loathe having him in my room. It's actually kinda a worse attitude that the ones he's preaching against. I've had members in my room like this. Typically they come off as smart, charismatic guys who are fairly funny (so you don't want to ban them), but one bad thing simply RUINS their whole day, and that funny charisma is turns into a whiny teenager who tells everyone how they know better than everyone else. They proceed to go on rants where I can only assume they picture themselves as some sort of Gordon Ramsey/Gregory House lovechild. Problem is they in reality kill the model's and other members mood by not shutting up about little things, and occasionally mistranslating things model's favorite members do causing those members to not want to come back. It sucks because I can always tell these guys "mean well", but they seem to have never quite gotten over the fact that life doesn't always go the exact way they want.

I don't know the member, so sorry if he isn't always like that...felt a lot of PTSD from past members like him from that manifesto.

That guy is an absolute asshole. Im surprised you called it great. Normally ACF guys don't tolerate douche speak like that.

image.jpeg

Most of those I've seen are scripts that do that automatically. Much of the time that helper isn't even chatting in the room, like he ran it and took off to have a poo.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke

This is a joke right? Like a parody of a person? My brain can't wrap around the idea that a real person wrote this.

Anyways, saving for a rainy day to pick apart piece by piece.

The class clown members... The members who make zingers toward every single comment. The members that can't go X amount of minutes without making another joke. The members that laugh at their own jokes when no one else finds them funny. The members who have a piss poor sense of timing of when to make a joke and when to be serious. Combined that with nonstop chatter from the room's class clown - which means a constant wall of jokes, zingers, and bad puns - makes for a reeeeaaaally annoying member.

Clearly this is nonsense, puns are where it's AT.

My guide is one line. "Ignore shitty guides written by people congratulating themselves on how amazing they are, and listen to the person you mod for instead."

Last edited:
I know this has been brought up before, but I just witnessed it, so ill say it again.
Anything along the lines of:
OMG 1500 guys jerking it to you right now!
Show of hands, who has their hand on their cock right now?

Standard response required there.

Actually I'm eating pizza. But damn [Username] you sure do like to think about cocks! Sure this is the site for you?

I know this has been brought up before, but I just witnessed it, so ill say it again.
Anything along the lines of:
OMG 1500 guys jerking it to you right now!
Show of hands, who has their hand on their cock right now?

Yeah, saw one earlier in a new model's room..

"What do you think of 88 guys watching you now stroking their dicks?"
I was like: dude.. speak for yourself. Who is to say everyone in this room is a guy to begin with btw? As if women can not be MFC member pervs...

Yeah, saw one earlier in a new model's room..

"What do you think of 88 guys watching you now stroking their dicks?"
I was like: dude.. speak for yourself. Who is to say everyone in this room is a guy to begin with btw? As if women can not be MFC member pervs...

I perv quite a bit, and have a nice chuckle to myself everytime someone says something like that. If only you knew, buddy.

LOL Kind of funny how he berates nearly everyone as being "retarded," but he types in all caps and doesn't know the difference between "effect" and "affect," just to name a couple things.

Looks like the text from those de/motivational posters. He could learn a lesson or two about clarity and brevity from those posters.

Actually, there must be several demotivational posters just waiting to be written about room helpers.

Oblig. -- I know they're not all bad. But I like to think so ;-)

believeinyourselfdemotivator.jpeg

The only thing I have a problem with in my room is if members are just being rude or confrontational with other members. Or if members expect me to watch their cam without any incentive. I have no problem watching the webcam of a longtime regular, but if you are someone I rarely speak to and doesn't contribute in my room....well, why exactly do you think I'm going to watch your webcam?

I perv quite a bit, and have a nice chuckle to myself everytime someone says something like that. If only you knew, buddy.
Exactly Saffron.. and you're not the only one ;) I know that a lot more models have a perv account.
And even then: there surely are female members on MFC who are not models and never will be

The only thing I have a problem with in my room is if members are just being rude or confrontational with other members. Or if members expect me to watch their cam without any incentive. I have no problem watching the webcam of a longtime regular, but if you are someone I rarely speak to and doesn't contribute in my room....well, why exactly do you think I'm going to watch your webcam?

Because he has a giant cock and he is generously offering to share it with you!

I would give this guide an F- even though I stopped reading at "retarded". Definitely F-

He sounds like one of those guys who is a legend in his own mind. He believes he is Albert Einstein and everyone should take his word (opinion) as gospel. He may impress a few people, but most can see through his smoke and realize he is a douche with the ability to speak volumes of douchebaggery.

Status
Not open for further replies.