AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Annoying things members do

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Fake tippers. Like, seriously?! It annoys the heck out of me, and I instantly ban anybody that does it. Sad thing is, brand new models who are fake tipped sometimes don't even realize it's a fake tip and the dishonest d-bag who did it got a freebie.
2. "Hey bby skype?" "Skype." "Do u Skype?" Especially when the dudes asking about Skype have 0 tokens.
3. Members that try to get freebies by "promising a private". Like this scenario: "Hey, do you do privates?" Yes. "Do you do x, y, and z in private?" Yes. "So, hey, bby, before we go, can you show me your ass first? I gotta make sure I like what what I see." Pfft. Nice try, buddy. Move along.

I was an annoying member a few days ago. I asked a question without saying hello first and she wrote something like 'say hello first do you not have manners!'

I unbookmarked her-- Fk hello just answer the fkn question!

I literally never say hello to any model, I just talk immediately and tip.

• Funny!
Reactions: Bobbie Madison
I have a member who frequents my room all the time. He's kind but I feel like he's quite nervous in real life. I talk to him all the time in my public chat but when someone else tries to join the conversation, he says, "Oh I'll just leave you guy to talk then." Or "I'm going to go now because you're done talking to me." It made me feel a little bad at first but now I just say, "Okay! Talk to you later." It still wrecks the mood in the room though. He's also said to me so and so (a banned member) says hi and then asks why he was banned. Obviously it's not something I wanted to discuss in the chat and none of his business. Then he continues with, "Oh I hope you don't randomly kick me out of your room." It made me very annoyed that he'd even go there. I just said, I don't randomly kick people out, they have to do something obviously. But that was just too much. :bag:

I have a member who frequents my room all the time. He's kind but I feel like he's quite nervous in real life. I talk to him all the time in my public chat but when someone else tries to join the conversation, he says, "Oh I'll just leave you guy to talk then." Or "I'm going to go now because you're done talking to me." It made me feel a little bad at first but now I just say, "Okay! Talk to you later." It still wrecks the mood in the room though. He's also said to me so and so (a banned member) says hi and then asks why he was banned. Obviously it's not something I wanted to discuss in the chat and none of his business. Then he continues with, "Oh I hope you don't randomly kick me out of your room." It made me very annoyed that he'd even go there. I just said, I don't randomly kick people out, they have to do something obviously. But that was just too much. :bag:

This guy just sounds super needy. Like unless he's the centre of attention he storms off in a huff. Sometimes people like that are toxic and might even be scaring off other people from joining the chat with those kinds of comments and potentially costing you new tippers.

Last edited:
I hate when members pull that. I have like... two people banned from my room, and even I've had this happen. This usually results in the person who asked to get, at the very least, kicked from the room, before I explain to the room that I don't put up with that in my public chat--if you have a problem, PM me, but even then it's my room and I reserve the right to do what I want. If he's making you uncomfortable, put your foot down.

This guy just sounds super needy. Like unless he's the centre of attention he storms off in a huff. Sometimes people like that are toxic and might even be scaring off other people from joining the chat with those kinds of comments and potentially costing you new tippers.

You know that's an excellent point, I never thought of it like that. I guess I cut him a bit of a break because I have a pretty slow room at the moment and it's been nice to have someone come in and chat but it's too much. He is slowly losing things from me. For example, he's not not on my friends list and the next step is kicking him out or banning.

I hate when members pull that. I have like... two people banned from my room, and even I've had this happen. This usually results in the person who asked to get, at the very least, kicked from the room, before I explain to the room that I don't put up with that in my public chat--if you have a problem, PM me, but even then it's my room and I reserve the right to do what I want. If he's making you uncomfortable, put your foot down.

I got the feeling that the member who was banned was in my room under a basic account and was watching as the other member commented those things. At the moment, I have the banned member on ignore so I don't have to talk to him, which means he's grounded until I feel like it's time to discuss him coming back into my room. I feel that's fair and I just hate passive aggressiveness that he likes to pull. I like to be fair but try to be firm at the same time.

Reactions: Bobbie Madison
I pretty sure that if one of your accounts are banned they all are from the same IP.
I think that most people (not all, obviously) who get banned and/or make a new account are Internet-wise enough to switch their IP first.

Maybe this is only annoying to me, but it weirds me out when a model tweets "thanks Bill and Dave for the offline love!" And people over than bill and Dave like the tweet

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I was an annoying member a few days ago. I asked a question without saying hello first and she wrote something like 'say hello first do you not have manners!'

I unbookmarked her-- Fk hello just answer the fkn question!

I literally never say hello to any model, I just talk immediately and tip.

lol, that reminds me
the other day I got a 'hi you horny little naughty slut' or some string of fantasy assumptions like that.
I was like, ah..... ...ah ... excuse me? I'm a slut? I'm naughty? and little? (or whatever else he said) like, what, do you know me? how about you just start with 'hi'.
greys, eh.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Negging. I see this shit all the time and it's so pathetic and transparent. Was in a room the other day and this fellow member could hardly write a sentence without adding "ya dingus." Ugh

In a chicken or the egg moment. I'll make the effort to say Im annoyed by members that beg for request and overall encourage the epidemic that is the flopping convulsing model ohmibod yellow wall pandemic in the cam industry.

In a chicken or the egg moment. I'll make the effort to say Im annoyed by members that beg for request and overall encourage the epidemic that is the flopping convulsing model ohmibod yellow wall pandemic in the cam industry.
Watching a model who doesn't even use lovense/ohmibod (or claim to). Someone pops in, tips 1 token five times in rapid succession. Waits about twenty seconds, then leaves.

Blame the models. Blame the members. Blame the inventors. Blame the corporations. Blame whoever you like. I am annoyed by the whole goddamn state of affairs.

Maybe this is only annoying to me, but it weirds me out when a model tweets "thanks Bill and Dave for the offline love!" And people over than bill and Dave like the tweet

It weirds me out when someone likes and retweets one of my "I'm online now!" tweets from like several days or months ago. LOL. That's bizarre.

I feel weirded out by the guy that likes every single tweet a model makes.

It can be my dishwasher flooded and there is that creepy bastard with the lone like
YKEFzmw.png

WFvVv2C.gif

-Trying to convince me to use paypal for skype shows after I said no, I only accept giftcards or tokens. "But I can send it for a different reason, as a gift or..." PLS

It appears these guys - whenever exercising their powers excessively - let it get to their head when they're elected as helpers. It's like they get an extra hard-on just for being the model's right hand man (no pun intended).

Btw a great camming doctrine was written by a member to all the overzealous mods/helpers. I'd paste it here if it wasn't such a huge jpeg.
An arrogant twat who clearly thinks he's smarter than he is calls the whole human species arrogant and biased whilst claiming to be one of the 0.0001% TRULY OBJECTIVE SUPREME THINKERS.
Unless he somehow counts himself among people he's insulting, but he doesnt give off any vibe of self-awareness or sense of humour.
The Eliott Rodger of cam model rooms.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
-Trying to convince me to use paypal for skype shows after I said no I only accept giftcards or tokens. "But I can send it for a different reason, as a gift or..." gtfo
- etc. during the show.

My head hurts. Aren't members able to buy tokens through PayPal nowadays? I guess he could've meant it as the whole spiel of "But bb! I want you to get the full amount!", but still tacky while on the site.

-Trying to convince me to use paypal for skype shows after I said no, I only accept giftcards or tokens. "But I can send it for a different reason, as a gift or..." PLS

as a gift? you don't send it _as anything_ on paypal, you just send it. and it adds to your paypal balance in its sending currency. it's awesome.

as a gift? you don't send it _as anything_ on paypal, you just send it. and it adds to your paypal balance in its sending currency. it's awesome.

I think by gift it was meant as not in exchange for a show or whatever she might be offering.

You can choose on PayPal if you're sending money for goods and services, or between family/friends.
Either way, though, don't use Paypal for camming stuff.

Either way, though, don't use Paypal for camming stuff.

I don't. I just find money on paypal and it reminds me to go do camming stuff :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.