AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Annoying things members do

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been away from the forums for awhile, so this thread is new to me. Did not go through the entire thread, but judging from what I did read:

There may be some things I do that annoy other members (although not severely), but the models don't seem to have a problem with it.

I'm good with that.

Reactions: JimsX and LadyLuna
When there's a g/g show going on and the girls are going group, trash-talking them or talking about how much money they're making right now, or speculating about how they're splitting the tips. So lame. Grown men who get joy out of gossiping/speculating about a practical stranger's earnings... well. :?

i think the sexiest sound in the world is a woman having an orgasm. the mfc tip sound not so much. it annoys me when members tip right as a model is cumming. just wait another minute or two when she has calmed down then tip.

models do you like it when members tip when you are cumming? do you cum harder? does it throw you off sometimes?

moviedvd970 said:
i think the sexiest sound in the world is a woman having an orgasm. the mfc tip sound not so much. it annoys me when members tip right as a model is cumming. just wait another minute or two when she has calmed down then tip.

models do you like it when members tip when you are cumming? do you cum harder? does it throw you off sometimes?

you'll never catch me complaining about when a tip comes in lol. i can see how that would be aggy to a member though.

moviedvd970 said:

:woops:

moviedvd970 said:

While the tip noise can be a bit distracting, it's music to my ears while I'm playing and cumming. Without even looking, that sound means that someone is showing appreciation for what I am doing to entertain them. Happened yesterday during my cum show, and I enjoyed the final spasms of my orgasm even more knowing there were tips coming in.

driverxtc said:
An oldie but still annoying and it goes for the model too

BEGGING
Every time someone posts something like this, my curiosity kills me as to what they consider "begging" to be.

AmberCutie said:
moviedvd970 said:

While the tip noise can be a bit distracting, it's music to my ears while I'm playing and cumming. Without even looking, that sound means that someone is showing appreciation for what I am doing to entertain them. Happened yesterday during my cum show, and I enjoyed the final spasms of my orgasm even more knowing there were tips coming in.

word

Reactions: JoleneBrody
AmberCutie said:
driverxtc said:

BEGGING
Every time someone posts something like this, my curiosity kills me as to what they consider "begging" to be.

I'm guessing he means the usual "shower you with compliments and avoid anything about tokens" kind of guys.

"Please show tits, bb. I'll tip after you show."

But really any begging(from member or model) is just unattractive.

Hmm....annoying things members do...make up an elaborate series of unfortunate events to explain why you're not going to be tipping me anymore. Just say you've found another model to spoil it won't break my heart.

Ok I lied maybe a little, but I won't flip out on you for it.

KristinaReapsMe said:
AmberCutie said:
driverxtc said:

BEGGING

I'm guessing he means the usual "shower you with compliments and avoid anything about tokens" kind of guys.

"Please show tits, bb. I'll tip after you show."

But really any begging(from member or model) is just unattractive.

Hmm....annoying things members do...make up an elaborate series of unfortunate events to explain why you're not going to be tipping me anymore. Just say you've found another model to spoil it won't break my heart.

Ok I lied maybe a little, but I won't flip out on you for it.
I'm a derp, it's too early in the morning. I for some reason thought this was the annoying things models do thread. :D

Member begging is definitely annoying. Sorry for the confusion, carry on! :handgestures-salute:

Having a username that takes the average model more than 3 seconds to figure out how to pronounce.
Come on. You're on a camsite. If you're going to interact or tip, a model is going to say your name eventually, you might as well make it not a complete annoyance.

LilyMarie said:
Having a username that takes the average model more than 3 seconds to figure out how to pronounce.
Come on. You're on a camsite. If you're going to interact or tip, a model is going to say your name eventually, you might as well make it not a complete annoyance.

I agree! I also hate any kind of member username having to do with cock size or money. 95% of the time, these guys don't tip. LOL Although there is one exception-I've seen a guy called IAmNotTipping in a couple girls' rooms and every time I've seen him, he tips. I think that is kinda funny.

AmberCutie said:
driverxtc said:

BEGGING

I was hoping this was self explanatory. When a member continuously BEGS. And what I mean and I'm sure a lot of people get this.

When a member:
Continuously asks (begs)---

"Show me this and that and that" never stops asking

"Tip Tip Tip Tip" and they themselves never tip. And on top of that some of these people are GREYS! <---- I know some of you know these types

"Why don't you do this and that" unreasonable requests but still has the mental capacity of a 3 year old and won't stop with
the same request

"Come on others do it" well time for these people to go to the others

etc....

BEGGING ----- does anyone else not get what I'm trying to say?

driverxtc said:
If you had read the NEXT few posts you would have noticed that everyone got it, but at first we forgot that this was the members thread and not the models thread.

JoleneBrody said:
driverxtc said:
If you had read the NEXT few posts you would have noticed that everyone got it, but at first we forgot that this was the members thread and not the models thread.
I noticed. I got a 2 PMs asking "What?" about my reply I hope I didn't offend anyone. And it's rare for me to get PMs.

LilyMarie said:

Yeah, that's annoying :mrgreen:

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
LilyMarie said:
Or there's a lot of numbers in it and they buy a bunch of raffle tickets. Then you have to write "sv14389762" on every fucking ticket.

PlayboyMegan said:
LilyMarie said:
Or there's a lot of numbers in it and they buy a bunch of raffle tickets. Then you have to write "sv14389762" on every fucking ticket.
But let's admit it, when a model has so many tokens to write your name on her body, then it's hilarious to change your name right before... :lol:

sAqlNWjMltx1v
RaGMJeqG7vCTv
L7sGkYHjLla6c
QPemtrEyUQBnw
AAJCC8y6D36X1
WhmKMGDdtCjZ5
C06flmtAuY9Ox
f91PgFBA005D9
N24WSQAlmpb7O
IDCbDadzeyUsz
7ShNiFCTdzMMp
XZJza7mrGyg37
ALG70y80kjw0Y
Qb15wgCaEDUEd
vJNdULvxmA4nY

And yes i'm aware many models will disagree with this. I don't care, it's still funny! :hello2:

PlayboyMegan said:
LilyMarie said:
Take a page out of Amber's book: For members who buy a lot of raffle tickets, instead of writing "membername" 100 times, she will draw a line with a colored marker on the ticket and keep track of the members/colors in a notebook. To maintain transparency, she will hold up the the notebook several times during the raffle period, and once again before the drawing ;) This is also much easier than writing "sv14389762"!

JerryBoBerry said:
PlayboyMegan said:
LilyMarie said:
But let's admit it, when a model has so many tokens to write your name on her body, then it's hilarious to change your name right before... :lol:

sAqlNWjMltx1v
RaGMJeqG7vCTv
L7sGkYHjLla6c
QPemtrEyUQBnw
AAJCC8y6D36X1
WhmKMGDdtCjZ5
C06flmtAuY9Ox
f91PgFBA005D9
N24WSQAlmpb7O
IDCbDadzeyUsz
7ShNiFCTdzMMp
XZJza7mrGyg37
ALG70y80kjw0Y
Qb15wgCaEDUEd
vJNdULvxmA4nY

And yes i'm aware many models will disagree with this. I don't care, it's still funny! :hello2:

You have forgotten one key element here: the model controls the marker, not you. So let me know how this works out for you. If you pick the right model, the evening might end up with "DOUCHEBAG", "DUMBASS", OR "DIPSHIT" written all over her body.

Now, that would be funny!

hapa74 said:
Just a little pet peeve of mine...when another Premium tips and then starts speaking in the royal "we" :p.

Huge pet peeve of mine and it doesn't even have to be a tipping situation. I can't stand when people use we incorrectly. Speak only for yourself because you're not speaking for me. I personally try very hard to not do this and am careful to say I rather then we.

Brad said:
hapa74 said:
Just a little pet peeve of mine...when another Premium tips and then starts speaking in the royal "we" :p.

Huge pet peeve of mine and it doesn't even have to be a tipping situation. I can't stand when people use we incorrectly. Speak only for yourself because you're not speaking for me. I personally try very hard to not do this and am careful to say I rather then we.
So much this. We can't stand that.

Brad said:
hapa74 said:

Is it okay if models use "we?" I always say stuff like "we can do it guys!" :?

PlayboyMegan said:
Brad said:
hapa74 said:

Is it okay if models use "we?" I always say stuff like "we can do it guys!" :?

Of course that would be fine Megan. In that example it really is a "we" as you, or any other model, is referring to yourself and all the people in your room. Plus you are not using it to speak for others by making specific statements.
:-D

post crap like this, repeatedly...

sexysoeren: baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby

Jessi said:
"hunni" "huni"

No.Its "Honey". And even that sounds fucking weird from a grown man, and stand-offish from a woman. :woops:

I'm pretty into writing/words and language in general, so I have a bad habit of trying to sound out some of the weird ass words people say in chatrooms when I'm on cam. Same with people that text me and can't type properly. I just...what do they thing they're saying, and why do they think it's perfectly ok (outside of being non-english speakers, of course)?

"huuuuun-i"

Attachments

• ShanYu.jpg
    ShanYu.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 102
Reactions: Maya and LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.