AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Annoying things members do

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessi said:
"hunni" "huni"

No.Its "Honey". And even that sounds fucking weird from a grown man, and stand-offish from a woman. :woops:

Attachments

• winnie.gif
    winnie.gif
    228 KB · Views: 657
Ooo I thought of something I can put in here.

When a model changes her name on someone insists on still calling her by her old name. Bugs the frick out of me.

Reactions: JimsX
Pepp said:

When a model changes her name on someone insists on still calling her by her old name. Bugs the frick out of me.
It's a way to say "Look at me, I'm an old member, I have a special connection"

Same with people calling models by their first name, I think Ashe_Maree made a post about this… yep:
My first name isn’t a big secret, but I am definitely uncomfortable when strangers call me by my first name in my chatroom. I can’t tell if they’re trying to ‘out’ me or if they genuinely think I’d prefer to be called by my first name while I’m working under ‘Ashe Maree’. Its almost always guests/basics who do it too, like they’re just waiting for me to get online to say ‘Hey KAYLA, how are you KAYLA? Whatcha been up to KAYLA’ before I block basics/guests. My regulars all know my name. Almost anyone who has followed me on tumblr for longer than a few months knows my name. Why are people so determined to ‘out’ me to my members? If I was keeping my first name a secret, do they realize that they could be willingly compromising my safety so they can have a little giggle at my reaction?

I’ve seen this happen to other cam models too and its alarming how easily these people disregard another person’s safety/privacy. You may not take our safety seriously but we do, and mouthing off our names, cities we live in, people we know IRL, etc is fucking dangerous to us. Make fun of us if you’d like, can’t stop you, but don’t put our lives in danger! Fucking ridiculous.

eclipse76 said:
Pepp said:

It's a way to say "Look at me, I'm an old member, I have a special connection"

Oh yeah, I understand that :)

It was particularly annoying with this guy because he wasn't even a regular and said he was using her old name because it was her "real" name. Bless him.

He got banned :mrgreen:

Warning: Possibly bitchy post!

Rating and admiring then making a big deal about it.

"Just rated you 5 stars, bb. Do I get something for it? ;-)"

Or using the many "Rated and Admired" emotes as if you've done me a huge favor. Maybe they didn't get the memo, but R&A doesn't help me at all, so I don't really care. I'd prefer you tell me a joke. Or tip. Tipping is good.

Saying stuff like:
We had a pvt together last week on LJ, now you owe me a show
-LJ member after finding me on MFC
But don't you want to see how free people live?
-Some guy after i refused to visit him (he's from the US, I'm from Romania)
300 is too much for anal, i'll give you 50 but i'll tip 5 every minute for 10 minutes

And yes, these are the exact quotes.

Stripperina said:
Saying stuff like:

But don't you want to see how free people live?
-Some guy after i refused to visit him (he's from the US, I'm from Romania)

grrViFu.jpg

(disclaimer: i am not american but i do love freedom jokes, not sorry)

When they treat your services like it's a scarf at a marrakesh market and try to bargain or "get a good deal" on it, or even trade it for something that's not the accepted currency, like this guy.

Here's a recent conversation I had with a guy about a skype show, after telling him what i accepted as payment (amazon UK giftcards or chaturbate tokens) and why paypal was not a viable option.

Me: 3$ a minute - (he had asked for around 10 minutes) -
Guy: *sends a screenshot of dollar to euro google conversion* So according to google's dollar to euros its 2,10 euros per minute. Looks fine to me :)
Me: amazon UK uses pounds not euros :)
Guy: *screenshot of a 10$ amazon US giftcard BALANCE, therefore not even a giftcard* And these? :( they cant be used?
Me: thats the balance of a redeemed giftcard, you'd have to check with amazon's support to know.

for some reason he keeps mentioning euros
Guy: I think,if i understood properly atleast that 10 dollars in my account are 9 euros on someone who uses euro and so.not sure.

I didn't answer him and later he says
Guy: So,I got 10 euros in Amazon and 50 in paypal. Do you accept any of these?
Me: as I said, I accept amazon UK giftcards.
Guy: It is just sad that we can't find a solution that fits both :(

LOL. that's all i gotta say.

Guys with mega high reward points being whiney and demanding and troll-ish. Like I'm used to weird comments from guys who are barely premium who just paid $20 for the right to beg forever and ever but it always startles me when guys with well over 10k reward points try to troll. Like you obviously know how the damn site works and invested a fair amount in it, shut up dude.

JJasione said:
Guys with mega high reward points being whiney and demanding and troll-ish. Like I'm used to weird comments from guys who are barely premium who just paid $20 for the right to beg forever and ever but it always startles me when guys with well over 10k reward points try to troll. Like you obviously know how the damn site works and invested a fair amount in it, shut up dude.
I've been to Lounge10k so I am not surprised.

JJasione said:
How much for pvt bb?
BFgX2U8.gif

Personally, I can't stand when people ask me to do something for free and them call me 'sweetie' or 'hun' like it's gonna make a difference. No, you still can't have a freebie. You are not flattering me. In fact, I'm probably going to be more pissed at you.

Kokoro said:
Personally, I can't stand when people ask me to do something for free and them call me 'sweetie' or 'hun' like it's gonna make a difference. No, you still can't have a freebie. You are not flattering me. In fact, I'm probably going to be more pissed at you.
THAT plus when they use that freaking 'wink' emote

"Hey BB, go ahead and show me how your shoe fits up your pussy."
That emote has pretty much become synonymous with pathetic begging loser now in my mind.

Attachments

• 550.gif
    550.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 378
Kokoro said:
Personally, I can't stand when people ask me to do something for free and them call me 'sweetie' or 'hun' like it's gonna make a difference

Or the ever popular 'lol' after said request. It's as if they're asking jokingly, but hoping beyond all hope that maybe, just maybe they'll get their request granted. If not, well, they were only joking, right?

'Lol' is so versatile! It can also be used to mask douche nozzle comments, because if you use it at the end of a shitty statement, it makes it all okay

This is not something I would resent that member for because it's totally understandable, but it's still annoying ;)

When you have a nice room going but only one guy is tipping, and he's trying to encourage others to tip too, when they don't he say's something like "well, I'm not catering for you freeloaders" and leaves. which I totally get, but I'll be like. 'noooooooo my single tipper! dont leave me!'

hapa74 said:
Kokoro said:
Personally, I can't stand when people ask me to do something for free and them call me 'sweetie' or 'hun' like it's gonna make a difference

Or the ever popular 'lol' after said request. It's as if they're asking jokingly, but hoping beyond all hope that maybe, just maybe they'll get their request granted. If not, well, they were only joking, right?

'Lol' is so versatile! It can also be used to mask douche nozzle comments, because if you use it at the end of a shitty statement, it makes it all okay

if i buy 2 old vids can u send me ur new vid 2 hun
No.
o well cant blame me for tryin lol

LilyEvans said:

Always followed by me blaming them for trying... :lol:

LilyEvans said:

:angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4:

I can't explain how much I HATE this line.
Yes, I can blame you. You look like a stupid jerk with no manners.

When i've just reached my cumshow countdown and about to start, there is always some drip who comes in and bleets ''cam on bb, watch my cam bb 70inch cock for you bb mmmm'' Ok i exaggerated on the 70inch part but you get my drift. 'Cause i'm really gonna watch your cam dude when im about to have a mind blowing orgasm in a public show, wow tough decision .....

I could go on all day with this haha, the one i hear regularly is... ''I don't like tokens, paypal is easier'' I've had a guy try and use his disability to bag a free skype show, instaban!! Not cool to make up stories like that to bag freebies bro. ( I looked at his profile, regular scammer )

LilyMarie said:
"There's a naked woman on the screen and you guys are talking about (enter random non-sexual conversation topic here)?!"

I had this the other week, although due to the fact i was listening the Michael Jackson this guy immediately goes into MJ rage and starts going on about what a paedo ( i fucking hate that word ) he was blah blah, he got another member involved, after 2 warnings from me telling them to stfu they both had the banhammer, dont have that shit in my room.

Guys who think the model is incapable of subtracting 10 from the previous amount...

Topic: 790 TIll naked /669 snapchat 4 ever/ All my solo vids only for 1200 tkns/222 pm
flman73 has tipped NicoleHitman 10 tokens: 'Hello Gorgeous! '
MarsCount: Tokens Left till Naked: 780
miloxf7 has tipped NicoleHitman 10 tokens.
MarsCount: Tokens Left till Naked: 770

ComicOzzie said:
Guys who think the model is incapable of subtracting 10 from the previous amount...

Topic: 790 TIll naked /669 snapchat 4 ever/ All my solo vids only for 1200 tkns/222 pm
flman73 has tipped NicoleHitman 10 tokens: 'Hello Gorgeous! '
MarsCount: Tokens Left till Naked: 780
miloxf7 has tipped NicoleHitman 10 tokens.
MarsCount: Tokens Left till Naked: 770

Well, yeah, he *could* be a condescending dick, but he also might be faithfully keeping the tally updated at the request of or with the approval of the model. Also, it might be a script that automatically updates the tally (which the model may or may not approve of, I dunno in this case). It's not that she can't subtract 10, but if a guy's on the job keeping track, he's gonna update whether it's an easy calculation or not. And, as I said, not clear in this case if he just decided to do it or if the model wants him doing it.

Jessi said:
LilyEvans said:

:angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4:

I can't explain how much I HATE this line.
Yes, I can blame you. You look like a stupid jerk with no manners.

Apologies for a consecutive post, but I'm guessing he looks this way because he actually IS a stupid jerk with no manners. I'm not always loaded, but I do know that the models don't owe me anything for being pushy, and I won't die if I don't get everything they've got.

Contantly pm'ing asking why they've been banned, are they too stupid to realise once they are banned i cant see the messages? I always press ignore as well once i ban so thats prob why, but ugh its annoying, went through my chat logs last night and found several putting on a sob story saying they'd dont nothing wrong,.....

Status
Not open for further replies.