AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Annoying things members do

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind a little "Uh oh, " "you dun fucked up, man," giggle emote or something like that when a troll/idiot speaks. I'm very capable of taking care of them, and I'll decide to engage or just straight to ban, so I don't need anyone to defend me, but a small notion of support is fine. Sometimes after I chew someone out, if no one comments, I feel like maybe I was a bit TOO much of a bitch, and everyone is just awkwardly sitting at their keyboard looking like

7JjrS8d.gif

NataliaGrey said:
I don't mind a little "Uh oh, " "you dun fucked up, man," giggle emote or something like that when a troll/idiot speaks. I'm very capable of taking care of them, and I'll decide to engage or just straight to ban, so I don't need anyone to defend me, but a small notion of support is fine. Sometimes after I chew someone out, if no one comments, I feel like maybe I was a bit TOO much of a bitch, and everyone is just awkwardly sitting at their keyboard looking like

7JjrS8d.gif

THIS! It all boils down to follow the models lead to me. Supporting her in her moves without making it about you and your quest to BATTLE, with a dash of humor to keep the mood positive maybe? The giggle emote, or a good ol' fashion BURN is always welcome.
Many members will try to jump in to this type of white knighting thing before actually taking the time to get to know the model and learn how she runs her room. This often turns into a new member insulting a room regular for making a standard room joke... and then who looks silly? :lol:

JoleneBrody said:
NataliaGrey said:

7JjrS8d.gif

THIS! It all boils down to follow the models lead to me. Supporting her in her moves without making it about you and your quest to BATTLE, with a dash of humor to keep the mood positive maybe? The giggle emote, or a good ol' fashion BURN is always welcome.
Many members will try to jump in to this type of white knighting thing before actually taking the time to get to know the model and learn how she runs her room. This often turns into a new member insulting a room regular for making a standard room joke... and then who looks silly? :lol:

I just like to yell at people though.

DuoShi said:
JoleneBrody said:
NataliaGrey said:

7JjrS8d.gif

Take a girl private to do it? ;)

"YOU'RE SO FUCKING PRETTY DAMNIT!"
"WHY IS YOUR ASS SO FUCKING HOT?!"
"I HATE HOW WELL YOU FINGER YOUR PUSSY AND SHAKE THAT ASS!!!!! IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL"

NataliaGrey said:

In my case I don't say anything because I don't like feeding other potential trolls that might be lurking in the room (since to some of them, it seems to be a contest of who gets more attention).. And more importantly, because I haven't found a good emote for that yet :lol:

And to be fair, if I were the one doing the banning I probably would be way more trigger happy than most models I've seen (not counting the 'you didnt say hi to me, ban!' cases that we hear every once in a while).

AedanRayne said:
DuoShi said:
JoleneBrody said:
NataliaGrey said:

7JjrS8d.gif

Take a girl private to do it? ;)

"YOU'RE SO FUCKING PRETTY DAMNIT!"
"WHY IS YOUR ASS SO FUCKING HOT?!"
"I HATE HOW WELL YOU FINGER YOUR PUSSY AND SHAKE THAT ASS!!!!! IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL"

I don't do privates anymore, but I'll yell in private tip notes. I already say weird shit in private tip notes anyways.

Member: Hey, what's up boo?
Member: You are really looking good.
Member: God those tits are awesome bby.
Model: Thank you.
Member: Wanna see my cam bb?
Model: For 100 tokens I'd love to.
Member: *leaves the room without saying anything more*

The idiots who think giving a couple fake and insincere compliments will make the lady unable to deny their begging request. Yeah, they kind of get annoying after you see them so many times.

LailaBaise said:
ComicOzzie said:
Guys who get turned down for a freebie and then claim they were just wondering...

Snooze08: can u suck them?
Adrey_: i can but I'm not going to sorry
Snooze08: just wondering

:roll:
I did a private with that guy today! I think he was just wondering.
We've seen yours. If he actually had doubts they would reach your mouth that guy has some mental problems. :lol: :lol:

JerryBoBerry said:

The idiots who think giving a couple fake and insincere compliments will make the lady unable to deny their begging request. Yeah, they kind of get annoying after you see them so many times.

They're just looking to get off for free and get pissy when they actually have to pay. :lol: I've had guys get hostile about how much I charge (500 tokens, cause I doubt anyone will actually pay it): "You won't be watching many at that rate!" Uh, yeah, that's the point, bro. The ones who storm out in a huff are hilarious.

SweetSaffron said:
JerryBoBerry said:

They're just looking to get off for free and get pissy when they actually have to pay. :lol: I've had guys get hostile about how much I charge (500 tokens, cause I doubt anyone will actually pay it): "You won't be watching many at that rate!" Uh, yeah, that's the point, bro. The ones who storm out in a huff are hilarious.

Maybe someone can help me understand their motivation?

Are they all exhibitionists that get off on someone watching them jack off? Or narcissists that think if the model sees them they will fall for them? For some reason I just can't wrap my head around either of those motivations. I realize, different strokes for different folks, but for some reason I can't emphasize in these cases. :think:

SweetSaffron said:
JerryBoBerry said:

I totally misread this, and because you quoted Jerry, I thought he was the member saying those things :lol: I was so shocked!!

Just Me said:
SweetSaffron said:
JerryBoBerry said:

Are they all exhibitionists that get off on someone watching them jack off? Or narcissists that think if the model sees them they will fall for them? For some reason I just can't wrap my head around either of those motivations. I realize, different strokes for different folks, but for some reason I can't emphasize in these cases. :think:

It can be any one of those reasons, or a combination of them. I had a few guys last night who refused to take me private because I didn't want to look at pictures of them beforehand. I don't typically find myself attracted to physical forms so much as personalities and other intangible qualities, so I don't really care what someone looks like. Blatant narcissism just makes someone instantly ugly to me, so they're digging themselves into a hole.

Just Me said:
SweetSaffron said:
JerryBoBerry said:

What Saffron said. It can be a lot of different things. From my experience, it's a way for them to get a lot of attention and focus on them. That's why I charge 100 tks. Most people don't wanna pay that. :p If I'm camming in my room, I want everyone to have all the love and attention.

If you ever discuss a purchase for/with another model with me.. I'm probably gonna change my opinion about you.

Please stop and reconsider any of these:
Telling me you're saving up to tip a model a giant tip.
Asking me if something would be a good purchase for your favorite model
Telling me you just bought someone's video and are watching it right now.
Telling me you're watching someone's show right now
Telling me you're trying to win a date/raffle.

If any of this comes after, "How are you?" or "What are you up to?" That's not the kind of answer I was looking for. All of those things, I don't care about. And you don't need to go out of your way to talk to me about or discuss. Kinda tactless.

I'm not sure why people feel they need to discuss this with me, but holy damn. Last month was full of all that.

Telling a model how to do her job. I HATE this! It's probably my number one pet peeve. Also, ruining a yellow wall by saying something stupid. Sometimes guys break yellow walls by accident (not by saying something stupid) and that doesn't bother me, shit happens. But it sucks when you're getting a yellow wall and then some schmuck has to wreck it by saying "Let's see that ass bb" or something along those lines LOL

sexyvanessa4u said:
some schmuck has to wreck it by saying "Let's see that ass bb" or something along those lines LOL

This made me realize how much I hate the royal "we" in the context of camming. Especially the "do a twirl for us" guys. :evil:

(I hate twirling)

^^^Yup! Or "What are you wearing?" which 90% of the time, is followed by a request to stand up and show it off. Sometimes I briefly describe what I'm wearing if I'm sitting down and I know that the next thing out of that member's mouth is going to be "Can I see it?" LOL

CharlotteLace said:
sexyvanessa4u said:
some schmuck has to wreck it by saying "Let's see that ass bb" or something along those lines LOL

This made me realize how much I hate the royal "we" in the context of camming. Especially the "do a twirl for us" guys. :evil:

(I hate twirling)

And yeah, like they're speaking on behalf of everyone!

Reactions: WickedTouch
After an hour of sitting in my room with zero tips and 30 silent guys (following a day of 300 chatty Cathies) I said, "well, since none of you want to see me naked today I'm going to go make dinner."
A member piped up with:
73R06yrl.png

(Because he doesn't normally see clothed women during his day?)

I told him he could still tip to be polite, and he informed me that he'd "already tipped another model a huge amount this week."
Because nothing makes a lady feel better than to know other women are making hefty sums while they can't scrounge up a single token. Needless to say, I logged off without another word.

CharlotteLace said:
sexyvanessa4u said:

(I hate twirling)

I have a overwhelming desire to request twirling from you.

DuoShi said:
CharlotteLace said:
sexyvanessa4u said:

(I hate twirling)

:lol:

DuoShi said:
CharlotteLace said:
sexyvanessa4u said:

(I hate twirling)

You ain't got a hair on ya if ya don't. :hand:

Reactions: DuoShi
Status
Not open for further replies.