AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Annoying things members do

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding was he does support at times. It was that he taunted Autumn with "oh, maaaaybe I'll give you some tokens, I dunno" as if she should give something or beg for them. I give the unsociable a chance, but just one chance.
She specified never tips, just talks... but I could be wrong.

ok, I think I only just picked up that you are one of her room regs. I'm less confused now

I am on my hands and knees away from my keyboard a lot (shaking my buns, spanks, etc)or using both hands to get off, do a BJ show etc and there is at least one guy a night who says "hi" or "how much for xxx" and when I don't reply within three seconds because I'm busy or my hands are wet or something they're like "okay I guess you don't want my tokens"

I don't want to hold a conversation when I'm gagging on cock in my happy place. I will get back to you ASAP

When they think it's okay to basically ask for stuff for free because they think they're being clever or are "joking".
Some examples!
I adjust my boobs, some guy says "are you sure those are in the right spot?" I ask what he means and he says "well you adjusted them are you sure you didn't mean to pop them out lol"

Or I say something about my bra being tight, my panties being wet, etc, and someone replies saying "you would be much more comfortable if you just took it off haha"

No. Just stop.

When they think it's okay to basically ask for stuff for free because they think they're being clever or are "joking".
Some examples!
I adjust my boobs, some guy says "are you sure those are in the right spot?" I ask what he means and he says "well you adjusted them are you sure you didn't mean to pop them out lol"

Or I say something about my bra being tight, my panties being wet, etc, and someone replies saying "you would be much more comfortable if you just took it off haha"

No. Just stop.

"Hey Noelle. It's my birthday so how about a free flash? ...No? ...Well i was only kidding anyway"

For example like that, I think of the 'just kidding' thing as a safety net, where a member is asking for something in hopes the model will comply. If he is then rejected, the member can follow it up with 'just kidding' so he doesn't look like an asshole who's actually trying to finagle something for free. It's like a supposed joke with some seriousness behind it.

Some examples!

No. Just stop.

The ones who "joke" about this are usually the ones who never, ever tip. Just a coincidence, I assume.

The ones who "joke" about this are usually the ones who never, ever tip. Just a coincidence, I assume.
Don't worry. They're getting paid on Friday. They will gladly tip you Friday for a boob flash today.

Tipper tips a generous tip, and then a non-tipper says something stupid like "You should fuck that guy/give him a blowjob for a tip that big" or "That tip deserves a flash at least!" towards a non-nude model.

Lately, being called a milf bugs me because I don't have kids. I know it's meant as a compliment, but it still bugs me because I think some guys just don't know the meaning of the word and call sexy women in their 30's and 40's milfs. I also don't like "Why are you single?" as if there's something wrong with a woman if she's single. I'm happy being single, damn it! ;)

Tipper tips a generous tip, and then a non-tipper says something stupid like "You should fuck that guy/give him a blowjob for a tip that big" or "That tip deserves a flash at least!" towards a non-nude model.

Lately, being called a milf bugs me because I don't have kids. I know it's meant as a compliment, but it still bugs me because I think some guys just don't know the meaning of the word and call sexy women in their 30's and 40's milfs. I also don't like "Why are you single?" as if there's something wrong with a woman if she's single. I'm happy being single, damn it! ;)
I've always thought "MILF" was an ugly, unnecessary word. And like you say, it's usually not even used right.

Lately I've been getting a lot of "What is your job?" or "What do you do for work?" When I tell them camming is my job, they seem surprised. WTF-do they think we're doing this for free, just for the fun of it? Don't get me wrong-I love camming, but I would never do it if I wasn't getting paid!

The :didutip emote is the perfect response to those beggars you mentioned in the first paragraph.

The :didutip emote is the perfect response to those beggars you mentioned in the first paragraph.

I'm so using that next time someone tries that! lmao! :) Thanks ComicOzzie!

Reactions: ComicOzzie
Im kinda frustrated so maybe u girls can help me.. I dont use paypal for skype shows for obvious reasons, but I still get guys saying its their only option... So I´m looking for giftcards (for Europe/ UK) that can be purchased with paypal and found this 1 http://www.green-shopping.co.uk/gift-voucher.html . The website is 100% safe and trustworthy. But I have this really annoying guy on skype who isnt able to give me a logical reason why not buy a giftcard instead of using paypal straight away and keeps saying I dont trust him and shit like that. I guess it means he would screw me with PP, because he keeps trying to make me use it. Michael M., australia is his skype name, anyone did shows with him? is he just lazy to buy a giftcard or really wants to scam me?

Im kinda frustrated so maybe u girls can help me.. I dont use paypal for skype shows for obvious reasons, but I still get guys saying its their only option... So I´m looking for giftcards (for Europe/ UK) that can be purchased with paypal and found this 1 http://www.green-shopping.co.uk/gift-voucher.html . The website is 100% safe and trustworthy. But I have this really annoying guy on skype who isnt able to give me a logical reason why not buy a giftcard instead of using paypal straight away and keeps saying I dont trust him and shit like that. I guess it means he would screw me with PP, because he keeps trying to make me use it. Michael M., australia is his skype name, anyone did shows with him? is he just lazy to buy a giftcard or really wants to scam me?

That has red flags all over it. I'd suspect a scam. Keep refusing to use paypal.

If it's an MFC member pushing to pay for Skype using PayPal, simply tell them to go and use PayPal to purchase tokens. Since January 2015, tokens can be bought using the PayPal option when the Epoch payment processor is used.

Epoch PayPal option.gif
:)

• Helpful!
Reactions: Entertainer33
If it's an MFC member pushing to pay for Skype using PayPal, simply tell them to go and use PayPal to purchase tokens. Since January 2015, tokens can be bought using the PayPal option when the Epoch payment processor is used.

View attachment 60752
:)
This is really great to know since it seems that so many guys are way too insistent on only paying via Paypal despite the whole token system in place, now I know how to respond to them!

Personally, I can't stand it when members treat models like they do not have a brain in their damn head. I mean come on these are smart
girls and it is really annoying to see it and watch models get taken away from their shows to deal with this or see it visually affect them even
if they do not mention it. Most of these girls are smarter than I am!! haha!:bookworm::smuggrin:

On my ManyVids account on the custom video section i have written "if you want me to make u a custom vid please text me first and only purchase after i agreed with ur video " .
i wake up and some guy bought a 15 min custom and i read the message and is this super ass long script with brother/sister roleplay that i dont want to do lol...
i think he did this on porpose so he can guilty me into makin it because he already payed....
Arghhhhhh !!!

Personally, I can't stand it when members treat models like they do not have a brain in their damn head. I mean come on these are smart
girls and it is really annoying to see it and watch models get taken away from their shows to deal with this or see it visually affect them even
if they do not mention it. Most of these girls are smarter than I am!! haha!:bookworm::smuggrin:
To gain any measure of success at this, you either have to be very lucky, or have business savvy of some sort. I'm actually finding myself impressed by a lot of the cam girls I frequent who go all out in advertising and doing what they can to placate members and drive tokens. Lucky for me, I find smart women hot as heck, so it makes me like them all the more.

Rarely will I find a cam girl who's stupid. Naive, yes, they all start somewhere. Stupid, no. They're here to work! :D

On my ManyVids account on the custom video section i have written "if you want me to make u a custom vid please text me first and only purchase after i agreed with ur video " .
i wake up and some guy bought a 15 min custom and i read the message and is this super ass long script with brother/sister roleplay that i dont want to do lol...
i think he did this on porpose so he can guilty me into makin it because he already payed....
Arghhhhhh !!!
Do the video. In monotone. While you have the printout of the script in your hand. Any nudity is shown via crayon drawings. I'd buy it. :p

People who tell me I don't know what i'm talking about when they haven't even bothered to read the link I cited.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Entertainer33
Use your email address that you have set up to provide paying members with your usernames for KIK and Snapchat and for members to send you Amazon giftcards to write you comments like "Hey, how are you?" or "Nice show today" when they never chat in your chatroom. Then when I take the time to respond "Thanks! What's your username on Chaturbate?" they don't respond!

• Wat?!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
^ I tend to think the stigmatization comes from the overwhelming number of cheap feet guys. Of course, there are tons of cheap guys with all sexual interests, but the feet guys tend to stand out quite a bit, making the fetish itself an easy target of disdain. I've dated guys with foot fetishes, and I have no problem with them. I have regulars and friends with foot fetishes as well. But for the longest time I went out of my way never to show my feet because there would be such a huge influx of feet freeloaders. Now, honestly, I only show them if a few regs that like them happen to be in my room.

It sucks, and I really wish these annoying feet guys would realize how much they're harming their entire fetish's image.
Just browsing this forum and saw this. I think the reason why there seems to be "so many" cheap foot fetish guys is because all of the other guys can already see their fetishes for free. Lips, boobs, butts, belly buttons are all readily available in rooms...with feet they have to ask to actually see them. So I don't think there is more of them per say...it's just the other freeloaders are able to sit back, keep quiet and still see what they want.

Tip you big the first day or two that they're in your chatroom and then don't tip at all after that (when you know that they can afford it because you see them tipping big in other rooms), but still expect VIP treatment. Had a guy like this get pissy with me today after I didn't answer his PM's immediately because I was busy with public chat.

Telling me you're going to splurge on some tokens but that you're not going to spend any of them on me. Ouch. Kind of rude. (this is from a regular who never tips but is fun to chat with so I don't ban him or anything) It just hurts because I've spent a lot of emotional energy talking to this guy, and I've enjoyed it but this is still work, let us not forget.
Sorry this happened to you. From what you typed, he showed you a total lack of respect as a cam girl and a women. At best, If he was joking it was a very unfunny joke. At worst, he is saying he doesn't need to tip you because you chat with him already for free. He can spend the tokens else where and have fun and be back to you when those girls won't chat with him because he is broke again. You have every right to be upset!!!!

Members that take forever to say goodbye and leave. Theres a guy I come across on cams that does this almost every time I see him in a models room. I dont think its ever taken him less than 5 minutes to leave the room. He says bye, then waits a minute or so, says bye again, and repeats the process several time until he finally goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.