AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Another Does She Like Me Thread...lol.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're the first person to get the reference to Trogdor, lol.

Eastern and I believe she's been a camgirl for about four years.

I'm not sure what you mean by it feels "quite forced."

She ticks all the boxes. I am sorry my dude, the chance that this is real is very, very slim. 0.0001%. She has been a model for 4 years, not a chance in hell she is volunteering all her private information to a guy she met 3 months ago out of "attraction". Sorry you are being played, just move on.

Don’t listen to all the advice from people who work in the industry and see stories like yours every few months...

You are special! You both are!

How could they, or anyone else, know the special connection you have with this girl. To everyone else she might not be real, she is just pixels on a screen that magically arrange themselves into a form that delights all men, but to you she is a real person. Somehow through undersea cables, through satellites, through radio waves, your souls have joined. What was once only a digital dream has become real in your hearts.

You know that when you finally meet in person a new life for both of you will start, she is what you have desired, what you have hoped for all your life. You are a good person, you deserve a happy life with a beautiful young woman who will make all your fantasies come true. We both know that you will devote yourself to her, to give her a life with her soulmate, you will give her the life that she deserves. It is just cruel fate that has put her in this position and with your help she can achieve the life she deserves, the life that you will give her...

Ask yourself, how can anyone be so cruel as to deny all this? How can no one else see that destiny has brought you together, in a world that is so full of misery? The universe deserves that the two of you have a happy ending, just like in Pretty Woman.

Just don’t forget to tattoo your back first; to mark the day when your life took a turn.

I've read pretty much all of the 'does she love me' threads and one of the best bits of advice I saw was to make another account, go to her room and spend some tokens. Pretty much do the same as you did with the other account and see if she responds the same way. Maybe even ask her if she likes a particular member (that being you) more than others.
It may feel like lying, but obviously she already did the same with you.
so true - watch the hustle start yet again =) Oh my - she's working and its a job and thus that means tokens =)

If you go have a safety plan. Watch some youtube videos on what happens to unsuspcting guys that fly to meet their dream girl and her brother but ya - he is actually her husband and he not that happy you are showing up. But I hope not in your case if you do go - hope its a love story - keep us updated if you do fly over. I am not sure how I would deal her line of work as her new bf myself. Think I'd be wondering if another whale was in the PM with some more fantastic offers.

I never claimed my situation was UNIQUE and DIFFERENT, I simply stated what is going on and the facts as they are. I have never been asked for money, I haven't spent a whole lot money, she doesn't work in a studio, I don't get treated differently if I don't tip or go private, I was freely given all her contact info, and we talk daily outside of the site.

So, I should just write everyone off as being a scammer or piece of shit human, because of a situation they have no control over like where they are from? I'm sorry I wasted your time by reading an online forum where I simply was just asking for some people's opinions. Yours has been duly noted, so if I am being scammed or it's all a giant lie; I will be sure to come back and say "Hey, Force_Asshole. You were so right, I am sorry I wasted your time." Doesn't matter to me one way or other, I had plans to travel overseas once my divorce and other issues were resolved and if I happen to meet this model great and if not also great.

Never thought someone would get so angry though, because I explained what was going on and they happen to be FROM EE or EASTERN EUROPE. Shit, I'll be sure to peruse all the past posts and not make another mistake like thinking someone meant Estonia.

You may not have used the words unique and different specifically. But, you keep implying your situation is different and unique from others by giving examples we've seen countless times over. However, had you of read those threads, you'd have seen a lot of similarities.

Angry? No. What bothers me is the fact that I think you're lying to us trying get validation for what you seem to want. You came here asking for "honest feedback":
I'm just looking for some honest feedback about this situation. I think she's being honest with me, but I could be wrong.

You've received more than enough responses that she's most likely scamming you. Yet, like all the others, you're in denial. We just had a few threads where these guys come here and they act like an addict when we told them the exact same thing.

Just for you, I'm going to break a few things apart that will maybe open your eyes up a bit more:

Here's your first post, and I'm going to point out key phrases:
Hi everyone. First off I won't be getting any back tattoos and I have recently started watching 90 Day Fiancee the woman I am about to write about got me into it actually, lol.

So, little background I am late 30's and recently divorced from a toxic marriage (great start right?). Anyway, I started going on some cam sites and spent more money than I'd like overall (in general not one person particular). Just sending tokens like crazy or getting the occasional private. The past few months (~3/4) I have been talking to a model and I won't say I've fallen for her or her me. But, we have made it clear we are very attracted to each other, the distance issue (she lives in Europe of course), and she's been pretty forthcoming with me. We've talked about a lot of personal information were she'd be on cam then have to get off because it visibly upset her (not paid cam chat either). I'm a cynic by nature, so I try to be empathic and sympathetic, but also aware she might be telling the truth and they're not crocodile tears. I have her real contact information for social media and it goes back to when she was just out of high school (she's 30) with her family members on it, so I'm pretty sure it's not a "work" page. If she starts dating someone she usually asks me to stop messaging her on WhatsApp, which I get someone closer and also tells me it might be less of a scam. We've also acknowledged we could meet and not even like each other in real life. We talk just about everyday. I gave her some advice recently, which was a big change for her and she's thanked me for it a lot. I genuinely care about her as a human and I believe the feeling is mutual. I can be pessimistic by nature and I over analyze EVERYTHING. Plus, I mean I won't lie and I know this is wrong, but my ex-wife lied and did some terrible things that would make me welcome a scammer for money with open arms. I kid, I kid. But, it has made very skeptical of people and their intentions as of late, but I know that's on me and not on her or anybody else for that matter.

I do find her very attractive, but more than that I really enjoy talking to her even more. We have very similar interests, thought process, and I've told her things I never told anybody for fear of being judged. I've never had to pay for her contact info, had some free chats, and never asked me to send her money (she's showed me her account and it's better than mine right now, lol). I do pay for the privates when they occur, but it's nothing outrageous like everyday for hours on end like some of the other stories I've read. The privates usually involve things that other people have to pay for too like controlling a lovesense or something. I'm not wearing rose colored glasses either and realize it could be like that for other people too. I don't mind paying for them so much. If I don't tip or private with her for days or weeks there is no change in her behavior towards me, unless she's on the site working of course (which, I understand) meaning she obviously has to focus on tippers.

I've changed jobs within the past year and I can work remotely from anywhere there is Internet (as long as my boss approves). Before, I got married I always wanted to have the opportunity to go travel and live overseas in different countries. My last few jobs didn't allow that (or it was places you'd not want to visit, unless volunteering or ordered, lol) and my marriage starting falling apart before I got this new job. I've been debating for awhile now to sell my home or rent it out and do just what I have always wanted, but with never a first destination in place just yet. I recently told her about this and her demeanor has changed in a more positive way towards me "will I really come visit", "she wants to see/meet me really bad", "where will I stay", and "how long". It's still several months before I can do that, since I need to take care of some things first and this pandemic going on.

I don't really have anyone to talk to about his, because it's a very unusual and I can already picture what people would say. So, I am coming here I guess to get some other people's perspective.

All of the stuff I called out are red flags. She doesn't need to ask you for money because she knows you'll return and pay for them when she's working instead of doing them in Skype or other apps free and offsite. They also don't need to be "for hours on end" like you think others do. If you're doing even just 15 minutes frequently enough, the money's there and she can count on you for doing them when she's online.

You said she's asked you to not message her when she's dating someone? Okay, maybe it's because of the relationship. But, it's probably more so that she doesn't want to have to explain why some apparently random guy(s) are messaging her. Unfortunately, in Eastern European countries it's still very negatively looked upon being a sex worker. It's illegal in many countries as well. There's also models who have been blackmailed by people close to them who learned what they do.

When you mentioned selling or renting your house, and you said her demeanor changed more positively towards you, she could be seeing it as a potential for even more money.

Okay, here's another post:
I understand what you are saying and that is exactly what happened in my marriage and it messed me with a lot emotionally/mentally; I was still finding out things way after the fact. I've been dealing with it for two years though and the divorce has been final for about 7 months.

I named it this kind of as a joke too, since I saw a lot of postings about it. At the end of the day, I'm not "in love", sending tons of money, or making life changing decisions for someone I barely know. I'm just looking for some honest feedback about this situation. I think she's being honest with me, but I could be wrong.

She's also not a studio model in the EE, Romania, or any places like that. She lived with family and just moved into her own apartment recently on her own. I didn't help her finance it or anything like that and she sent me a link to the advertisement and I was like "cool, you should move there." I have my own plans that I am working on and figured if I visited her country and possibly met her that would be cool. But, I just wanted to get some opinions on the situation in general.

Here you say she's not from the EE, Romania, or any places like that. The way you stated this implies you knew that EE meant Eastern Europe, and not Estonia. But, that's minimal compared to the other I called out...

You say you don't believe she's a studio model. But, if she just moved into her own apartment and was living with family prior to this, where did she cam? In talking to her when she wasn't working and at a time different than her regular work hours, was there any video that you could see the background? Was it a different location? What did her cam room look like? Did it have a lot of personal stuff, or was it more sterile looking? Many models in Eastern Europe use studios because they can't cam at home for reasons stated previously such as frowned upon, as well as keeping it hidden from family.

I'm not going to go further than these two posts. But, there's more than enough here to open your eyes to a few things. As to your comment about holding something against someone because of where they live, no I don't. I know a number of people from Eastern Europe countries, and many of them are very nice. But, in this case, you have to look at all the indicators being present that you may very well be scammed. Again, yes, in very rare instances there may be a chance it happens to work out. But, more often than not, it's likely a scam because of the items called out above.

As so many of us have stated, time and time again, we see people like you coming here asking for "real and honest opinions" because they have feelings for a model and it might be something more. Yes, most of the threads are where guys say they're in love with a model. But, in many of them, it's the same as yours where there's affection and they "haven't tipped a lot like those other guys, lol". But you, like all the others, refuse to believe what's being said and get pissy and balk at the responses you get.

I can't wait to see this thread added to the collective post. I wonder if @AmberCutie is going to title it "I'm not in love with a model, but really I am, and looking for advice"?

I’m gonna go against the grain a bit.

If you have no kids or family who rely on you, were already going to be traveling Europe (if you can do it with your work, DO it while you are still young!) then fuck it, meet the girl IN your travels and then keep traveling. Stop paying her anything right now though.
It’s likely not real and she’s probably scamming.
Why you wont say what country she’s from I don’t understand because it’s not like any of us know who she or you are. You are totally anonymous here so withholding the information just shows you know it’s bad haha, there is not other purpose.
But whatever man, if you are single and alone and free to travel GO! Explore the world. Meeting her should not be a priority but if you want to see that city anyway, fuck it.

After a divorce, a "me time" where you focus on yourself, your new goals, and the new chapter in your life you are about to start, I believe, is very much needed. You say you always wanted to travel and working for a while in other countries. That's a wonderful and enriching experience in my book. So if you now have the chance and is somenthing you've always wanted to do, I mean, why not. You don't have any obligation right now. Also, in today's world, an international experience - no matter the job - can only do wonders for your CV and your career. I'd totally say, go for it.

That said, as for travel after a divorce to see a woman living in another country who you only have met and/or interacted with through a cam site, personally, it's not what I'd call a good idea. She's totally hustling you. Btw, "distance" is not really a problem anymore in the XXI century for two people who wants to be together even for, say, a week-end or few days. You say she likes you and is excited to meet you. You have her info, address, phone number and everything. I I assume she can also take few day off, right? So that's what I'd do If I were you and if I wanted to meet with a woman living in another country whom I haven't met on a cam site, so lets say, IRL, or a dating site. Have no idea how those site work because I'm not a member of any. Anyway, I'd ask her if she wants to meet and when she'll be able to do it. Having those information, I'd book and pay her an hotel room for her stay and pay for her tickets. Try do the same with her and see if she follows through, then I guess you'll know if it's real. You can alway travel to Estonia another time. Just my 2 cents. Just curious, did you offer her this solution instead of you flying to her? What did she said?

Last edited:
Reactions: AudriTwo
a happy ending, just like in Pretty Woman.

Hollywood always loves to sell a good and happy ending. Wouldn't be Hollywood, right? Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but i'm pretty sure in the book or the original script, can't rember now if it was based on a book or just a script, the woman dies in the end and there's no running into the sunset together.

I read your post and it reminds me of the same tiresome arrangement that a a women who you pay for your time is magically gonna wanna meet you cause you're more special than any other of her clients. No as a bouncer I learned some guys take things too the extreme and can't recognize that you're a patron and are paying for a luxury. My question is why are you using these services to meet Women and why fall in love with a women you know nothing about? Seems like a waste of time to me. If you got so many Women on the backburner why random girl on the internet?
After a divorce, a "me time" where you focus on yourself, your new goals, and the new chapter in your life you are about to start, I believe, is very much needed. You say you always wanted to travel and working for a while in other countries. That's a wonderful and enriching experience in my book. So if you now have the chance and is somenthing you've always wanted to do, I mean, why not. You don't have any obligation right now. Also, in today's world, an international experience - no matter the job - can only do wonders for your CV and your career. I'd totally say, go for it.

That said, as for travel after a divorce to see a woman living in another country who you only have met and/or interacted with through a cam site, personally, it's not what I'd call a good idea. She's totally hustling you. Btw, "distance" is not really a problem anymore in the XXI century for two people who wants to be together even for, say, a week-end or few days. You say she likes you and is excited to meet you. You have her info, address, phone number and everything. I I assume she can also take few day off, right? So that's what I'd do If I were you and if I wanted to meet with a woman living in another country whom I haven't met on a cam site, so lets say, IRL, or a dating site. Have no idea how those site work because I'm not a member of any. Anyway, I'd ask her if she wants to meet and when she'll be able to do it. Having those information, I'd book and pay her an hotel room for her stay and pay for her tickets. Try do the same with her and see if she follows through, then I guess you'll know if it's real. You can alway travel to Estonia another time. Just my 2 cents. Just curious, did you offer her this solution instead of you flying to her? What did she said?
I'd watch you don't send money for the "tickets" though hahaha

I’m gonna go against the grain a bit.

If you have no kids or family who rely on you, were already going to be traveling Europe (if you can do it with your work, DO it while you are still young!) then fuck it, meet the girl IN your travels and then keep traveling. Stop paying her anything right now though.
It’s likely not real and she’s probably scamming.
Why you wont say what country she’s from I don’t understand because it’s not like any of us know who she or you are. You are totally anonymous here so withholding the information just shows you know it’s bad haha, there is not other purpose.
But whatever man, if you are single and alone and free to travel GO! Explore the world. Meeting her should not be a priority but if you want to see that city anyway, fuck it.

Thank you. I have no problem people telling me what they think, but someone calling me a dumb ass, obessesed, or telling me how I think is what was pissing me off with some of these responses. I am new to the cam industry, I know of certain countries were romance scams are prevalent such as: Russia, Ukraine, and Romania. So, someone saying EE to me I thought they meant Estonia, but I get flamed and called a dumb ass like I am hiding something. I never even knew what a damn studio was until recently like this past day or two.

Yes, I am single with no children or anybody that relies on me in any capacity except two dogs. I never had intentions of selling my house to go run off and meet a camgirl or plan my future around some model off the Internet. I have a home too big for just myself. So, selling or renting my home was something I have been thinking of doing anyway, since I am now divorced with no attachments. That morphs into I am doing it for some woman off the Internet, which I have never stated. I have always wanted to travel to Europe both Eastern and Western, so again I happen to be talking to someone from the area.

I simply answered questions, told people my thoughts, and how this situation has been so far. So, if she is scamming me then so be it and if she's not then that's okay too. I don't have a whole lot invested in this monetarily or emotionally. It's just a I might be traveling and model happens to be someone I could possibly meet, here is the situation, and just wanted to know what some people thought. If you think she's scamming then say it, but you don't need to call me a dumb ass or say I'm doing things, which I never claimed or have any intention too.

I wouldn't get a giant ass back tattoo either just maybe a little one that nobody can see.

Reactions: Mila_
Instead of a back tattoo, maybe go for something a bit more unique: a penis tattoo. That way every time you go to a camsite to masturbate, you can look down and "ohhhh yeah, shit" and then close the site - a cruel reminder to stay away from them :p

That's pretty funny actually.

Instead of a back tattoo, maybe go for something a bit more unique: a penis tattoo. That way every time you go to a camsite to masturbate, you can look down and "ohhhh yeah, shit" and then close the site - a cruel reminder to stay away from them :p
LMFAO Name on the penis, her face on his balls (upside down, so she's looking up at him too).

Angry? No. What bothers me is the fact that I think you're lying to us trying get validation for what you seem to want. You came here asking for "honest feedback":

WTF am I lying to you about?????

You said she's asked you to not message her when she's dating someone? Okay, maybe it's because of the relationship. But, it's probably more so that she doesn't want to have to explain why some apparently random guy(s) are messaging her. Unfortunately, in Eastern European countries it's still very negatively looked upon being a sex worker. It's illegal in many countries as well. There's also models who have been blackmailed by people close to them who learned what they do.

Okay, you make a valid point here and that is something that does make sense, which I obviously need to consider. I am not fully aware of Eastern European countries, social norms, or things like that. Again, I am not lying, hiding anything, and told you and everyone else what has happened.

When you mentioned selling or renting your house, and you said her demeanor changed more positively towards you, she could be seeing it as a potential for even more money.

You make another valid point too maybe she saw dollar signs. I am not disagreeing with you or saying you're wrong. But calling me a dumb ass, saying I am obsessed, in love, or making life changes for someone is nothing I ever claimed to do.

Here you say she's not from the EE, Romania, or any places like that. The way you stated this implies you knew that EE meant Eastern Europe, and not Estonia. But, that's minimal compared to the other I called out...

THE FEW POSTS I READ THAT SAID EE, I THOUGHT IT MEANT ESTONIA. Call me ignorant then, but that is what I thought if I saw EE, because that is the country code. Romania, Russia, and Ukraine are the countries I am aware of were romance scams originate from. Call me ignorant on this too that I didn't encompass the whole Eastern Europe region as potential scammers.

You say you don't believe she's a studio model. But, if she just moved into her own apartment and was living with family prior to this, where did she cam? In talking to her when she wasn't working and at a time different than her regular work hours, was there any video that you could see the background? Was it a different location? What did her cam room look like? Did it have a lot of personal stuff, or was it more sterile looking? Many models in Eastern Europe use studios because they can't cam at home for reasons stated previously such as frowned upon, as well as keeping it hidden from family.

She didn't have working hours she'd get on camera when she wanted from her own computer. She lived upstairs in her parents house with a decorated room that was consistent. She had pictures on Facebook of the same room she would cam from. Do you need more details like the few times I saw the camera fall of the computer and land on the ground, table, or something like that? So, again you make a valid point, but when I tell you more details I am obsessed, dumb ass, and in love. She'd send me pictures from the same room or house with her family members in the background if she was taking a selfie or something. She moved recently to be on her own and live closer to her brother, who is friends with her on Facebook and in family photos with the same last name. There are more details, but I don't think I need to share all of them. So, could she be in studio and bamboozled me possibly, but I don't see evidence of it.

As so many of us have stated, time and time again, we see people like you coming here asking for "real and honest opinions" because they have feelings for a model and it might be something more. Yes, most of the threads are where guys say they're in love with a model. But, in many of them, it's the same as yours where there's affection and they "haven't tipped a lot like those other guys, lol". But you, like all the others, refuse to believe what's being said and get pissy and balk at the responses you get.

I was perfectly fine with people giving me their responses, thoughts, and questions without being PISSY, angry, defensive, and all that. Until, you call me a dumb ass and said I was hiding, lying, and doing all this nonsense, which I have not done.

LMAO. Don't worry I will be sure to use my tears as lube too.
Honestly, I'm lost on what's even going on in this thread anymore. But this ought to be interesting watching you and Force, go back and forth. I do see his point on the EE thing, I kinda felt the same, and that was super sharp of him to pick that up so late at night. But I do also see what you are saying too. A lot of the people on this forum have been dealing with these same situations for years, so they are gonna pick up on subtleties in what you say and do, and call you on stuff that you may not even consciously be aware of. But it really is quite confusing at this point. Must be a guy thing.

Sidenote; Tears for lube, is not something I would go so far as to say, in this instance. So is Estonia considered Northern Europe then?

Honestly, I'm lost on what's even going on in this thread anymore. But this ought to be interesting watching you and Force, go back and forth. I do see his point on the EE thing, I kinda felt the same, and that was super sharp of him to pick that up so late at night. But I do also see what you are saying too. A lot of the people on this forum have been dealing with these same situations for years, so they are gonna pick up on subtleties in what you say and do, and call you on stuff that you may not even consciously be aware of. But it really is quite confusing at this point. Must be a guy thing.

Sidenote; Tears for lube, is not something I would go so far as to say, in this instance. So is Estonia considered Northern Europe then?

That's fine if people point subtleties and things of that nature, which is why I came here in the first place. What I didn't come here is for people tell me what I am doing or saying that, since I planned for months prior to move, rent, or sell my house. Translate that into I am selling my house and relocating for some model that I barely know. Then act like I am lying, call me a dumb ass, hiding, or saying I am so unique and that I am not being possibly scammed, I have never NOT said that this isn't a scam. I've just laid out the details and what has happened over the past few months. Do I have some tinted glasses possibly, but am I oblivious to everything "no" and have some of these posts helped me look at other things more closely then "yes", which is why I came here to begin with.

I thought it was positive she gave me all her personal details like maybe it's less of a scam, but like Mila_ pointed out it points more to being a scam. So, that's something I need to consider.

I saw EE and knew it was the country code for Estonia, so that was the first thing that came to my mind. Plus, I was researching it lately for looking at Visas to travel around Europe, since it was tailored for digital workers.

OK
That's fine if people point subtleties and things of that nature, which is why I came here in the first place. What I didn't come here is for people tell me what I am doing or saying that, since I planned for months prior to move, rent, or sell my house. Translate that into I am selling my house and relocating for some model that I barely know. Then act like I am lying, call me a dumb ass, hiding, or saying I am so unique and that I am not being possibly scammed, I have never NOT said that this isn't a scam. I've just laid out the details and what has happened over the past few months. Do I have some tinted glasses possibly, but am I oblivious to everything "no" and have some of these posts helped me look at other things more closely then "yes", which is why I came here to begin with.

I thought it was positive she gave me all her personal details like maybe it's less of a scam, but like Mila_ pointed out it points more to being a scam. So, that's something I need to consider.

I saw EE and knew it was the country code for Estonia, so that was the first thing that came to my mind. Plus, I was researching it lately for looking at Visas to travel around Europe, since it was tailored for digital workers.
OK fair enough, this makes more sense now. EE is the country code for Estonia, but on this forum it's generally used to refer to Eastern Europe. I can see why that would get super confusing. Let's say that she is genuinely into you. What would be your ultimate goal if you went to her area? What would you be looking for, do you think? I agree with all the others that have said that travel seems like a positive thing, but you said you have 2 dogs. What will happen to them while you travel?

ETA; Yes, I also think Mila had a good point, about why that might make it moreso a scam. She did give you a lot of info rather quickly. Maybe she thought you were on the hook, but might escape if she didn't give you more to bank on, real fast. 3 weeks seems a bit soon, for an experienced cam model, to be giving away such personal info. Especially if she is not that invested, and then goes and starts a relationship with someone else. I think that is odd, and suspicious.

Last edited:
FFS turn your back for 5 mins and another one of these f*cking things pop up

OK

OK fair enough, this makes more sense now. EE is the country code for Estonia, but on this forum it's generally used to refer to Eastern Europe. I can see why that would get super confusing. Let's say that she is genuinely into you. What would be your ultimate goal if you went to her area? What would you be looking for, do you think? I agree with all the others that have said that travel seems like a positive thing, but you said you have 2 dogs. What will happen to them while you travel?

ETA; Yes, I also think Mila had a good point, about why that might make it moreso a scam. She did give you a lot of info rather quickly. Maybe she thought you were on the hook, but might escape if she didn't give you more to bank on, real fast. 3 weeks seems a bit soon, for an experienced cam model, to be giving away such personal info. Especially if she is not that invested, and then goes and starts a relationship with someone else. I think that is odd, and suspicious.

I understand that now and I should have probably read more in-depth some of the postings and browsed the site more before making my post. Which, is my fault and I can admit that.

I have no clue what my ultimate goal would be. For now, I would just like to meetup, spend time with, and have someone local in town to do things with. Her and I haven't like said we want to be in relationship or anything like that. We've even said we could not like each other in person, which is 100% possible for either of us. Only thing that's been discussed is we are attracted to each other, enjoy talking, am I serious about visiting, and want to meet IRL.

My mom has offered to watch my dogs for me while I am away, I also have a few friends that have offered as well. She watched my dogs when I was deployed and the only issue I have with that is when I came back my dog was extremely fat, lol.

We started talking a few months ago and then she gave me her KiK username about three weeks later. After talking on there for a few weeks she then gave me her phone number to talk to her on WhatsApp and Facebook to message her there. She dated someone for a couple of weeks and sent me a message just asking me to not message her on WhatsApp, which fine I get it. I mean if I started dating someone locally, I would do the same thing. It's not like we were putting our lives on hold to meet each other or anything like that. She stopped dating that guy a couple weeks ago and recently moved closer to her brother in an studio apartment she sent me pics of and the ad for at the realty company.

That's where I am at and came here to just post what was going on and for some feedback. Not selling my home, relocating, in a relationship, or anything like that with or for a model on the Internet. Doing all that to move on, start over, and pickup what I planned to do before I got married and for myself. If I happen to meet his woman when I am in her country then cool and if I don't then that's fine too.

Reactions: MarieElise
THE FEW POSTS I READ THAT SAID EE, I THOUGHT IT MEANT ESTONIA. Call me ignorant then, but that is what I thought if I saw EE, because that is the country code. Romania, Russia, and Ukraine are the countries I am aware of were romance scams originate from. Call me ignorant on this too that I didn't encompass the whole Eastern Europe region as potential scammers.

She didn't have working hours she'd get on camera when she wanted from her own computer. She lived upstairs in her parents house with a decorated room that was consistent. She had pictures on Facebook of the same room she would cam from. Do you need more details like the few times I saw the camera fall of the computer and land on the ground, table, or something like that? So, again you make a valid point, but when I tell you more details I am obsessed, dumb ass, and in love. She'd send me pictures from the same room or house with her family members in the background if she was taking a selfie or something. She moved recently to be on her own and live closer to her brother, who is friends with her on Facebook and in family photos with the same last name. There are more details, but I don't think I need to share all of them. So, could she be in studio and bamboozled me possibly, but I don't see evidence of it.

I get where you're coming from on the country code. But, I think my point was still valid in that the way you stated it, it was inferred as being a region and not a country code. Whether that's a slip on my part or not, I don't know. Just how it was interpreted when I read it. Like anything in life, especially when in a technical role, there's way too many acronyms for the same thing. Here, EE means Eastern European. Which is in reference to any former Soviet controlled/influenced "Eastern Block" country.

No, no thanks. I'm not asking for specifics of the room nor personal information. I was asking because many studios have rooms setup just like a bedroom the models are in. As I mentioned previously, you can usually pick this up because the rooms are really sterile looking. Almost factory display type things. Whereas an independent model would have it more personalized to her taste. Being you said you're relatively new, you may not have picked up on this yet.

I was perfectly fine with people giving me their responses, thoughts, and questions without being PISSY, angry, defensive, and all that. Until, you call me a dumb ass and said I was hiding, lying, and doing all this nonsense, which I have not done.

You have to understand where we're coming from on this. We get a shitload of these types of posts frequently and people simply refuse to accept that in most likeliness they are being scammed. In one week, we have I think four or more of these things and it's frustrating. Like I said, people come here for whatever reason thinking their situation is unique and we ask them to do a forum search because there's so much data to back up our statements. Are we always 100% correct? No. But, statistics and data trends show that it's most likely a scam.

In your case, it may not be the situation. There might be something there such as friendship, etc. I'm one who has travelled throughout my country and have met a number of people I've gotten to know online. Most times, it was because I was travelling to an area for a specific reason, and knew someone was there so I'd reach out to see if they're able to meet somewhere public so can put a face to a name. In a couple of instances, I flew to meet someone in person that might have been a love interest. None of these people were cam models or escorts. Just regular people I'd gotten to know on various forums over the years. So, I do understand your point of travel and if can meet up, cool.

But, as @EliMarie717 mentioned, what happens if the two of you meet up and do decide to pursue a relationship? There's a lot there to think about. Yes, if you can work remotely from there, makes it easy. But, what if you can't long term? What happens to your dogs while you're gone? Also, what if you can't work remotely and have to stay where you're living? Can you, or her afford travel expenses? A new relationship is hard enough as it is. Throw in the long distance of it, makes it even more difficult. If you have to stay in your current country, what are the chances she can come visit? Would this be an open relationship, where if it's months between visits you both can sleep with someone if the opportunity presents itself? Not digging on you here. Most of this is questions I've asked others who have posted similar threads here.

Reactions: MarieElise
I'd watch you don't send money for the "tickets" though hahaha

Well, just to clarify, I was just suggesting OP to book her a hotel room and pay for her flights, since he wants to see if it's real. My take, it's really not. Not him sending her money so she can buy flight tickets. That's why I asked if he ever hinted at this possible solution. I mean what's stopping her, she's excited to meet him, can't wait, she just have to jump on a plane.

Reactions: Herein2020
Well, just to clarify, I was just suggesting OP to book her a hotel room and pay for her flights, since he wants to see if it's real. My take, it's really not. Not him sending her money so she can buy flight tickets. That's why I asked if he ever hinted at this possible solution. I mean what's stopping her, she's excited to meet him, can't wait, she just have to jump on a plane.

She needs a Visa to come to the US, I am not that invested to layout money for flights/hotels, and all that. I'd rather wait and go with my plan of selling/renting my home and travel abroad. Then if we happen to meetup where she lives then so be it.

Depending on where he lives and how tickets are booked, he'd need much more than just a full name and address. Some people have no issues paying airfare for someone they want to meet. But, the question is, would she then feel obligated to perform?

Personally, I'm of the mindset where if a woman wants to meet me, and we agree on somewhere she has to foot her portion of the bill. This removes any implication of having to be indebted to the other. It also shows a level of commitment on her behalf. Much as I hate to admit it, I've been taken advantage of by too many women for being nothing more than a meal ticket for them. Not in this expense such as tickets, or pouring out a lot of money. But, rather just no investment from them.

Depending on where he lives and how tickets are booked, he'd need much more than just a full name and address. Some people have no issues paying airfare for someone they want to meet. But, the question is, would she then feel obligated to perform?

Personally, I'm of the mindset where if a woman wants to meet me, and we agree on somewhere she has to foot her portion of the bill. This removes any implication of having to be indebted to the other. It also shows a level of commitment on her behalf. Much as I hate to admit it, I've been taken advantage of by too many women for being nothing more than a meal ticket for them. Not in this expense such as tickets, or pouring out a lot of money. But, rather just no investment from them.

That's also part of it, I wouldn't want someone to feel obligated. I mean what if we didn't like each other in person anyway? Then it's a waste of time for both of us and someone is stuck somewhere they probably don't want to be. I'd rather make it part of my plans to do something I am planning on and if we meet then so be it.

Then if we happen to meetup where she lives then so be it.

Ok, now I get it. Didn't consider that, my bad. I think this is the right mindset. Well, of course I have no idea of your situation but I'd rent rather than sell, unless you really want to cut all the bridges and really have a fresh new start and not really come back to your home country anytime soon. Good luck!

I get where you're coming from on the country code. But, I think my point was still valid in that the way you stated it, it was inferred as being a region and not a country code. Whether that's a slip on my part or not, I don't know. Just how it was interpreted when I read it. Like anything in life, especially when in a technical role, there's way too many acronyms for the same thing. Here, EE means Eastern European. Which is in reference to any former Soviet controlled/influenced "Eastern Block" country.

I understand that and I should have probably explained that better or wrote it out. So, that's my fault for confusing you. She is from the Eastern Bloc, but more so in the Balkan area and it's not Romania, but near that area.

No, no thanks. I'm not asking for specifics of the room nor personal information. I was asking because many studios have rooms setup just like a bedroom the models are in. As I mentioned previously, you can usually pick this up because the rooms are really sterile looking. Almost factory display type things. Whereas an independent model would have it more personalized to her taste. Being you said you're relatively new, you may not have picked up on this yet.

Correct. I didn't even realize people will talk for some models after reading a few other posts.

You have to understand where we're coming from on this. We get a shitload of these types of posts frequently and people simply refuse to accept that in most likeliness they are being scammed. In one week, we have I think four or more of these things and it's frustrating. Like I said, people come here for whatever reason thinking their situation is unique and we ask them to do a forum search because there's so much data to back up our statements. Are we always 100% correct? No. But, statistics and data trends show that it's most likely a scam.

I understand what you are saying and I am not saying I am not being scammed, led on, or used in SOME type of capacity here.

In your case, it may not be the situation. There might be something there such as friendship, etc. I'm one who has travelled throughout my country and have met a number of people I've gotten to know online. Most times, it was because I was travelling to an area for a specific reason, and knew someone was there so I'd reach out to see if they're able to meet somewhere public so can put a face to a name. In a couple of instances, I flew to meet someone in person that might have been a love interest. None of these people were cam models or escorts. Just regular people I'd gotten to know on various forums over the years. So, I do understand your point of travel and if can meet up, cool.

That's what I was planning on doing anyway and if we met cool. It's just the situation in general I thought was a little weird, so I figured I'd ask for some opinions. Becuase, she's a cam model and I figured it could be a scam. When I traveled to Costa Rica, I met a girl on a website, she told me some places to visit, talked, and then when I was in town we met up for dinner and hungout for a little bit.

But, as @EliMarie717 mentioned, what happens if the two of you meet up and do decide to pursue a relationship? There's a lot there to think about. Yes, if you can work remotely from there, makes it easy. But, what if you can't long term? What happens to your dogs while you're gone? Also, what if you can't work remotely and have to stay where you're living? Can you, or her afford travel expenses? A new relationship is hard enough as it is. Throw in the long distance of it, makes it even more difficult. If you have to stay in your current country, what are the chances she can come visit? Would this be an open relationship, where if it's months between visits you both can sleep with someone if the opportunity presents itself? Not digging on you here. Most of this is questions I've asked others who have posted similar threads here.

I haven't thought that far ahead about pursuing a relationship if this is even real. I don't even want a relationship right now after my last relationshit ended. I don't think working/traveling will be a problem with my company/bosses. We are a global company, so if I want them to foot the bill I might have to stay in a country where we have an office. The only other issue would be if they need me somewhere in the states for travel, but most of that is voluntary or if I start slacking off on things than it could be an issue.

I apologize for calling you an asshole.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.