AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Another internet connection question.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much running on your computer could be the culprit, it takes processor and memory to stream at a decent clip. Open up task manager when your having issues and see whats using the most processor and memory and see if maybe its something you can kill.

Mine is a little higher than that and I only run into problems when I do something stupid like forgetting to close micro torrent.
Try closing other programs which access your internet connection, and using your ethernet cable instead of wireless.
You could also have problems with your webcam's feed if you don't have enough processing power or RAM to handle it.
I really recommend putting away some money to get yourself started on the fastest internet speed available in your area. It will pay for itself!

I went through all these problems before :(

I've seen girls that wish they had 1.81 upload.. they have no problems with their streams... I'd look more at your computer for the fix. If you don't have the processor or ram, then a bandwidth increase wont do you much good.

Status
Not open for further replies.