AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

question regarding dmca - supports isn't answering for 2 weeks now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 13, 2018
Chaturbate Username
tsmistress23
Some 50 days ago I had great communication with cb support regarding dmca reports , I was sending them my links and they have been sending dmca reports, after few days I have waited 30 days ( time frame support gave me ) to wait and see results, I waited and lots of links have been taken down and I thanked them for that and asked what can be done with remaing links, could they be hidden from search engines and also prepared new links for dmca reports. I first asked them on old thread and there has been now more then 2 weeks without any answer. I thought that thread might be closed and opened new one after 10 days without answer but only got automated email response still didn't hear from anyone its been now more then 8 day on new thread and I have completed my list with new links for dmca reports which I have sent yesterday together with old links (sent 50days ago) in atachment that are still on ( think I covered everything now ) plus I have been trying on my own to send as much as possible dmca complaints to sites that does not request personal info but I covered all that, and and Im now left with ones that either request personal info or didn't gave me any answer ( and those are ones I have sent to cb support) . Im not sure what to do now ? How long should I wait or should I send links directly through chaturbate site becase last time we did it all through emails and really support was very helpful and assertive always answered same day . I just don't understand why no one is answering now ( any answer would be helpful ) . thank you.

No they can not delete my videos but they can send dmca complaints which they have already did in past ( which lead to deleting links) and they were very helpful and they were answering me same day two months ago and on their site they say they still provide that service so I do not see reason for " lol". If they have stoped providing that service I would just like to know or if they are too busy just any answer would be helpful.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Lol everyone knows that chaturbate's ob servers record every stream of the model, do they record it themselves and help delete it themselves? this is strange
The difference is chaturbate dont publish the videos, the recordings are required to be compliant since they need to be able to review footage if there is a complaint about illegal activity.

Upvote 0
Chaturbate also goes after the pirate sites and seizes their domain names. Yes, they appear somewhere else down the road but they're still proactive about it. It's pretty difficult to take down a site in a country that isn't the US.

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0