AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any bronies in the house?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SaiyenChris said:
i was curious about it....its on netflix..been meaning to check it out

I think it's definitely worth it. The first two episodes are kind of weird and intense and then from there the comedy gets better imo.

I'm actually a little scared to watch it. The popularity of this incarnation makes me worry about other childhood favorites. They've already revamped The Care Bears, now My Little Pony...what's next? Thundercats? Tale Spin?

honestly, i used to be an old-school MLP purist, but this version is awesome and funny in a whole new and different way.

i also consider myself to be a bit of a gay-man-in-a-girls-body so YES, bronies in da haus! :brohoof

lol. :cat:

NerdgasmGirl said:
I'm actually a little scared to watch it. The popularity of this incarnation makes me worry about other childhood favorites. They've already revamped The Care Bears, now My Little Pony...what's next? Thundercats? Tale Spin?

They already revamped Thundercats.

Shaun__ said:
NerdgasmGirl said:

They already revamped Thundercats.

And its fucking great. No more annoying Snarf...worth it just for that but it really is all around awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.