AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any Ideas? :P

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana Blake

Cam Model
Feb 11, 2012
Twitter Username
@Nerdgasmgirl
Tumblr Username
nerdgasmgirl
MFC Username
DianaBlake
Streamate Username
DianaBlake
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/58263/nerdgasmgirl
Alright, some of you know that I'm going to a comic in the second weekend of June. Hell, I've been advertizing the hell out of my cosplay-clad BJ vid so that I can afford the con. :lol:

Well, I was originally only planning on doing costumes on the first and second day of the con. First Jean Grey and then Arkham Asylum Poison Ivy...but now I've got this wild idea to get a third costume together. But...I'm suddenly out of ideas! For some reason I cannot think of a single character with long wavy red hair...

The biggest problem is I need to use the same wig for all three costumes since pink and green hair doesn't work the best for most costumes. :? It also needs to be relatively simple so that I can put it together with only a little under a week and a half left. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

I'd thought about doing Dawn for a while but I think I'm probably pushing the dress code enough by doing the AA Poison Ivy...especially since a friend will be doing my body paint actually at her booth. Sadly, there doesn't seem to be a lot of hot redheads that won't require some serious sewing...

Mirra said:
Heh... I've contemplated this for the last few minutes but the only redhead that's even coming to mind wouldn't be someone you'd see at a Comicon. Sorry. ><

It is a comic con but it's pretty varied from what I caught last year. Anime, video games, comics...lots of Star Wars... It's just weird, I swear there are dozens of redheads around and suddenly I can't think of them! :eek:

Starfire from teen titans

Hawkgirl (if you can find angel wings)

That's all I got, aside from what's already been said.

NerdgasmGirl said:
I'd thought about doing Dawn for a while but I think I'm probably pushing the dress code enough by doing the AA Poison Ivy...especially since a friend will be doing my body paint actually at her booth. Sadly, there doesn't seem to be a lot of hot redheads that won't require some serious sewing...
Oops! I skipped right over the Poison Ivy bit in your original post. I went off to look for dawn pics.

If you have the blue, and since you're already getting paint, apparently- Mystique? Do the older comic version and all you'll need is some blue, a little jewelry, and a white sheet.

Or perhaps Atom Eve from Invincible?
Scarlet Witch? I always thought her brown but I'm seeing a few different red headed versions.

You could always rent a wheel chair, don a pair of glasses and go as Barbara Gordon. Then ask for hugs from chesty gals with loose fitting shirts. ;)

And of course you could go all savage with Red Sonja.

Status
Not open for further replies.