AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any model on mfc get super popular very fast?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2016
Jet setter
MFC Username
Vcardkingz
im learning more about the site and was curious if there were any models that just instantly got popular? I know a lot of top girls are super dedicated and takes time but was there ever an instance that a model just soared to the top?

PumpkinSpice was successful right off the bat-I think she made #3 Miss MFC when she was only in her 2nd or 3rd month of camming. Pretty sure AspenRae was popular right off the bat too.

Kati3kat was popular on mfc right away. But she came from Chaturbate with a large following from there. So her room count was high right from the start on mfc.

Back in 2009 I finished top 20 my first full month, top 3 my 2nd full month, and in the top 20 about 10 times in the first year and a half or so. It was immediate, but then again, times were different back then.

Back in 2009 I finished top 20 my first full month, top 3 my 2nd full month, and in the top 20 about 10 times in the first year and a half or so. It was immediate, but then again, times were different back then.
And now its more difficult because the amount of girls raise every day? Has MFC changed greatly for this period of time? ))))

And now its more difficult because the amount of girls raise every day? Has MFC changed greatly for this period of time? ))))
Yes the amount of models has grown significantly, and the amount of tokens it takes to make top 20 multiplied. (Top 20 numbers then put you in the top 100 now.)

Filthy_O had an incredible start on MFC and it was amazing to watch her camscore skyrocket. She went by another name back then and she must have made thousands of dollars within her first few days. However, after a few days he disappeared for while, came back with a different name and is now camming irregularly I think.

I guess such a start into the camming career is every newbie's wet dream (At least it is mine) BUT I'm not sure I could handle all the attention right at the beginning and I would probably freak out having more than a thousand viewers on my first day. Filthy_O did an amazing job interacting with her audience and she seemed super natural and genuine

From what I can see, if you have some sort of a thing that you can do that will make you stand out from the crowd right away there might be more of a shot of doing well straight up...but I could stand corrected. I'm also trying to do a lot of research into what can make you more popular/do better on MFC

Status
Not open for further replies.