AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fellow models looking way too perfect...?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 19, 2023
Anyone else notice how some gals be looking EXTRA fine lately? Like so good its almost like a filter or a mask or some AI covering them? I feel like my cam and setup might be why I feel like I look less than. At first I thought it was the camera and then maybe lighting but then I realized it might be a filter on top of some models... anyone have any ideas? I cant quite figure it out but it would be nice to start incorporating whatever it is 🤷‍♀️. I did watch a super high-earning girl the other night and she had that comment thrown around in her room a couple of times but, she sounded European so im not sure she understood what some people were asking her.

...maybe I just need a better 4k camera and some softer lighting 😅.

How many followers do you have and on which site are you speaking about?

I ask because on Chaturbate you only go 4K if you have 100K followers or more.

Anyone else notice how some gals be looking EXTRA fine lately? Like so good its almost like a filter or a mask or some AI covering them? I feel like my cam and setup might be why I feel like I look less than. At first I thought it was the camera and then maybe lighting but then I realized it might be a filter on top of some models... anyone have any ideas? I cant quite figure it out but it would be nice to start incorporating whatever it is 🤷‍♀️. I did watch a super high-earning girl the other night and she had that comment thrown around in her room a couple of times but, she sounded European so im not sure she understood what some people were asking her.

...maybe I just need a better 4k camera and some softer lighting 😅.

It really could just be that they have a great cam, great lighting, and are fine as hell. I’ve posted before that the Logitech Brio + my soft box lighting had me looking absolutely radiant on ManyVids Live…without having to even fool around with that pain-in-the-ass OBS software. For whatever reason, the most radiant I’ve ever looked on cam, imo, has been while camming on THAT dead-ass site. :facepalm: 😂

Back in September there was a thread on here where some talking-in-third-person dude was going on and on about how models SHOULDN’T use the Logitech Brio. But fuck him.

Reactions: AudriTwo
I know there is some 3rd party multisite streaming browsers that have filters like described built in. Skin Smoother/Softener settings.
Most people I've seen using it have the settings up way too high and it looks so fake. Turn it too high and you smooth your nose right off... Just two nostrils in the middle of the face.
Think you can set up fake facial freckles in it too for the whole "WTF" experience.
I'm sure someone will chime in with the name of the software. Just know that with filters like that, go easy, less is more. Don't lose your nose!

• Funny!
Reactions: Vixxen81
I hate my Brio. It thinks it's a smart ass and constantly adjusts things.

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I dont look at fellow models for this very reason, it always makes me feel totally rubbish and less than. There are some super fine looking ladies out there!

I dont know how to put this without coming across unfriendly or mean, but I do think that not all of their beauty comes naturally, I firmly believe that talented application of makeup, great lights and filters are helping them looking so gorgeous. That is part of the trade and they are professionals, excellent at their work!

Me personally... well, I trust my charming personality. It works, occasionally... :D

Reactions: Highlander884
Turn it too high and you smooth your nose right off... Just two nostrils in the middle of the face.
Harry Potter Laughing GIF

100% made me think of this 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.