AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best Webcams You Can Buy

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueyberries

Banhammered
Apr 14, 2023
*feeds everyone 1 wild blueberry from bluey's berry basket*

bluey has decided to make this post so people can be more familiar with what's available in terms of the best webcams. There's a lot of really bad 1080p and especially 4k webcams, where they market their webcam beforehand as appearing to have DSLR/Mirrorless-like quality because they specifically shoot their video footage trailers for the webcam in a DSLR/Mirrorless, not with the actual webcam. Also, often checking for what the best webcams are on google, you'll often see the Logitech Brio, which is not even remotely close to the best and is long outdated, so here's a list of the webcams that bluey personally suggests for models, which are also currently at the time of this post, the best webcams.

Razer Kiyo Pro Ultra: https://www.razer.com/streaming-cameras/razer-kiyo-pro-ultra/RZ19-04420100-R3U1
Razer Kiyo Pro Ultra Footage: |

Elgato Facecam Pro: https://www.elgato.com/us/en/p/facecam-pro
Elgato Facecam Pro Footage:

OBSBOT Tiny 2: https://www.obsbot.com/store/products/tiny-2 |
Insta360 Link: https://www.insta360.com/product/insta360-link |
OBSBOT Tiny 2+Insta360 Link Footage:

there would've been some couple other honorable mentions that are good, like AVerMedia's PW515 or NexiGo Iris, but not as good as these listed above and they're about pretty close to the same price range, which makes mentioning them pretty much pointless, especially for context of camming. there is a few things bluey will mention about these webcams in regards of who they're most fitting for, to help a little more with decision-making.

Razer Kiyo Pro Ultra is only a recommendation to those that already have a DSLR/Mirrorless camera for recording their videos or if you have a photographer doing such stuff. The reason for this, is because the Kiyo Pro Ultra can only record in 4K at 24 FPS, but if you're looking for a webcam for strictly just stream use and not also for recording anything, the Kiyo Pro Ultra uses a full-frame camera Sony Starvis 2 sensor, which is the biggest sensor on any webcam and this makes it especially useful for people that stream with lots of different RGB/colored lighting, it also has an F1.7 aperture ratio, which doesn't exist in most specialty camera lens until anywhere from around $500 to $3,000+. Another important mention here is, Razer's Synapse app for the Kiyo Pro Ultra, is not compatible with Mac, so this is strictly a webcam choice only for Windows users.

Elgato Facecam Pro, even though bluey has mentioned it here, this is not a beginner friendly webcam. The Facecam Pro's autofocus is quite bad, making it a webcam a little more for Twitch-type streaming where you're just at a fixed distance and never really moving and to make it look very good, you want to color correct it through DaVinci Resolve and spend some time really perfecting how it looks. However, it can capture and record in 4K 60 FPS, which no other webcam can do, its aperture ratio is F2.0 and it has a full-frame Sony Starvis sensor (smaller than Sony Starvis 2), but with the right set-up and for those that are familiar with DaVinci Resolve and can find a use for how you stream that's more fitting with a manual focus and not auto focus, this is a webcam that can be considered, but otherwise, bluey does not suggest this webcam personally, because of the amount of effort required to get it to look good, vs how good you can already get the other 3 webcams to look, with plug and play/minimal effort. This was mostly just brought up in case people have happened to come across hearing about the webcam, and don't go buying it just because of seeing "4K 60".

Lastly, with the OBSBOT Tiny 2 and Insta360 Link, there are two AI powered webcams like the Lovense webcam, only they're better in every single way possible, aside from the feature that the Lovense webcam offers with its specific tipping functionality, which in bluey's opinion, is hardly useful whatsoever. The OBSBOT Tiny 2 was made as a competitor against the Insta360 Link so to no surprise it's objectively a better webcam, including the ability for them to upgrade certain features for future-sake, but the OBSBOT Tiny 2 tends to only be better in natural/cooler lighting scenarios, it does not do as well with image quality in warmer lighting, especially compared to Insta360. The OBSBOT Tiny 2 is also reliant on a Thunderbolt 4 USB C port, so that makes Insta360 a lot more convenient for most people. As for the Insta360 Link, for just plug and play default use, this is the best webcam color-wise that you can possibly use and it can turn vertical, making it usable for things like TikTok/Snapchat. Either way, they're both very good webcams and you will not go wrong if you choose the Insta360 Link, it's an amazing webcam.

*feeds everyone 1 wild blueberry from bluey's berry basket*
*Spits it out and asks why are we talking about ourselves in 3rd person and what's with the forcefeeding*

*Spits it out and asks why are we talking about ourselves in 3rd person and what's with the forcefeeding*
well, there is no "we" since bluey is the only person here in question, doing so, but that shouldn't be too much of a concern as this thread is tailored to helping people with the decision-making of choosing a premium webcam. you can make another thread elsewhere to saturate your inability to govern your impulses otherwise irrelevant to the context of this thread. (>^.^)>

well, there is no "we" since bluey is the only person here in question, doing so, but that shouldn't be too much of a concern as this thread is tailored to helping people with the decision-making of choosing a premium webcam. you can make another thread elsewhere to saturate your inability to govern your impulses otherwise irrelevant to the context of this thread. (>^.^)>
from informative to combative in a second! :grr:

bluey not combative, it just sounds that way if you choose to interpret it that way because bluey not too enthusiastic when bluey types. there just no reason for writing such irrelevant folly on a post, bluey merely chose to point out the obvious, because bluey not entertained when the obvious trolls come out from under their bridge! bluey like the big smort trolls that know when it's time to come out. (>^.^)> everyone loves fresh blueberries :]

There's "we" since I responded in your style. If you think talking like that is trolling, well, I didn't think so but I guess I'm just holding a mirror for you. You still didn't answer my question, I still don't know why the 3rd person and I really wanted to know.

Also, sorry for my silly little womanly poor impulse control and inability to understand why the fuck are you being so condescending while "feeding us" your knowledge. I just wanted to be nicer about it at first and (mistakenly) given you a benefit of a doubt - hence the humorous tone of my previous response. Now I see the way you write is not just some awkwardness and lack of understanding of cam model's job specifics (it's clear from the way you present the webcams and features you seem to choose as most important and features you don't mention that your understanding of cam model's needs is very limited) covering good intentions and potentially helpful advice, but more of a simple case of being a condescending ass who wants to feel important.

And no, not everyone loves fresh blueberries. And some might love them, but not want them every time you decide to push them to eat.

Another thing I wanted to say on this thread yesterday, but didn’t want to sound rude on ( now I’m not bothering with politeness given OP dropped it first and was an absolute over sensitive douche to Mika) is; who the fuck are you and why do we trust your advice on webcams? You never even bothered to introduce yourself in the intro thread.

I thought it was oversight, but given the way you’ve talked to Mika, it was more likely arrogance.

Cmon. Do better OP.
I hate when some guys are so insecure around women that they feel the need to overcompensate like this. Take your blueberries and shove them up your ass Bluey 🥳

ETA; and the basket too 😆

Last edited:
This is such a classic telltale sign. Helpful you highlighted it 💚 Watch out for these types who flip on a dime models.

There's "we" since I responded in your style. If you think talking like that is trolling, well, I didn't think so but I guess I'm just holding a mirror for you. You still didn't answer my question, I still don't know why the 3rd person and I really wanted to know.

Also, sorry for my silly little womanly poor impulse control and inability to understand why the fuck are you being so condescending while "feeding us" your knowledge. I just wanted to be nicer about it at first and (mistakenly) given you a benefit of a doubt - hence the humorous tone of my previous response. Now I see the way you write is not just some awkwardness and lack of understanding of cam model's job specifics (it's clear from the way you present the webcams and features you seem to choose as most important and features you don't mention that your understanding of cam model's needs is very limited) covering good intentions and potentially helpful advice, but more of a simple case of being a condescending ass who wants to feel important.

And no, not everyone loves fresh blueberries. And some might love them, but not want them every time you decide to push them to eat.
impulses don't correlate to sex nor temperament. bluey put the related webcam information here so people can be more familiar with what's available, instead of buying webcams like the logitech brio and reiterating misinformation about it being the best webcam. also, which lack of understanding does bluey have of a webcam model's job in regards of the webcams displayed here? bluey clarified all that's needed to know in correlation to people having watched the videos. this is not a post about what's the best accommodating webcam per budget, it's a post about the best webcams you can currently buy.

if your idea is that you wanted to be nicer about it, to give benefit of the doubt, that shows what intention you instinctively had upon reading. obviously bluey isn't literally feeding people berries, it's just a little silly thing bluey writes in. as for the webcam information, feel free to prove bluey wrong on what the best webcams are, if it's none of these.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks it's at the very least weird that an adult would come to a place where nobody knows who they are, a place for sex work discussions, and give advice while sounding like Tweety bird.

OP reminds me of those 90's VHS Barney knockoffs that were probably failed PBS pilots. The not-good ones they played at Sunday school.

I'm glad that it seems others are also creeped out by the way this person talks.. holy shit..

also wth is wrong with the logitech Brio? I got one for a girl and have one myself and I think it's an absolutely great camera for the price

also wth is wrong with the logitech Brio? I got one for a girl and have one myself and I think it's an absolutely great camera for the price
my favorite thing about it is you can change the USB cord. my problem with all the other logitech cams was the cords were the first thing to go after a few months of constantly moving my webcam around. my original brio lasted 4 years before i needed to replace it. they are really good webcams with better longevity in comparison to others.

my favorite thing about it is you can change the USB cord. my problem with all the other logitech cams was the cords were the first thing to go after a few months of constantly moving my webcam around. my original brio lasted 4 years before i needed to replace it. they are really good webcams with better longevity in comparison to others.
exactly!!! I have heard that some cameras come without the cord (not sure if this is true) unless you buy the bundle with the tripod etc... both times I have bought one (self and the model) I have went for the big pack with the tripod etc.. have you gotten any experience with the "smaller" pack, and know if it does indeed not come with a cable or if this is just a rumor I've heard :D

Another thing I wanted to say on this thread yesterday, but didn’t want to sound rude on ( now I’m not bothering with politeness given OP dropped it first and was an absolute over sensitive douche to Mika) is; who the fuck are you and why do we trust your advice on webcams? You never even bothered to introduce yourself in the intro thread.

I thought it was oversight, but given the way you’ve talked to Mika, it was more likely arrogance.

Cmon. Do better OP.
I hate when some guys are so insecure around women that they feel the need to overcompensate like this. Take your blueberries and shove them up your ass Bluey 🥳

ETA; and the basket too 😆
Whether people trust the advice or not, is up to them. it doesn't defeat the fact that the videos are there showing performance of all 4 webcams, go compare that to all the other available webcams and even better, get a professional photographer to do so and they will clarify the validity of what bluey's posted. bluey decided to write this out because of models buying conference webcams for $1000 - $2000 just because it has 4K capability when they could have invested in a real DSLR/Mirrorless or one of these webcams, alongside a good USB or XLR microphone + audio interface, or people still thinking the Brio is the best webcam when it's not.

also, unless you're a clinical psychologist, you might want to rethink your conclusion of bluey supposedly trying to compensate due to potential insecurities, because that's not the case whatsoever. bluey helps few twitch streamers and have been helping models with OBS video/audio stuff and bluey never asks for anything in return and refuses to ask for money or tips and have refused offers of annual OF subscription for free from multiple people. bluey do it strictly to make sure everyone's streaming in the best quality they possibly can and that originally started with rooms bluey would frequent, that would struggle with OBS related issues and also receiving misinformation from other members and regardless of how bluey is treated from others, bluey will still offer help any time it's needed, including viewers, which bluey has always dedicated time responding to members and have even helped one put a computer together with the best parts for his budget. women/attractive women are not an incentive, bluey help everyone equally and entirely free, regardless.

as for why bluey does it for free and refuses payment, is because bluey went throughout all of school with significant difficulties with language and reading comprehension and was strongly neglected even with an IEP that gave 9 listed accommodations to be present at all time even though bluey only received 1 and went into high school 4 years behind in education as a result of the neglect. bluey helps people for free and tries to make sure everything is as perfect as possible and that they understand OBS as well as bluey does if they're willing, because bluey understands first-hand how stressful it can be trying to learn something and either not being able to understand it, or having a multitude of information at hand that has to be discerned whether it's right or wrong. bluey's helped many models that didn't even want to bother setting OBS up because of how overwhelmed they got just opening it up and closed it or both closed and uninstalled with no intention to try figure it out and there's nothing wrong with that, but it's people like that, that bluey hope to come across and help with OBS and making sure they are using the right encoding settings based on their hardware. to make sure bluey is giving the right information, bluey is part of a discord with professional photographers, coders, video editors etc, that know how to work OBS professionally, that bluey utilize for doing the work/research so the model(s) in question that bluey is helping, won't have to, but bluey just help strictly with video and audio.

exactly!!! I have heard that some cameras come without the cord (not sure if this is true) unless you buy the bundle with the tripod etc... both times I have bought one (self and the model) I have went for the big pack with the tripod etc.. have you gotten any experience with the "smaller" pack, and know if it does indeed not come with a cable or if this is just a rumor I've heard :D
both of my brios came with USB cords. i just bought a new one a few months ago. i wonder if they purchased an actual logitech or a counterfeited/dupe.

I'm glad that it seems others are also creeped out by the way this person talks.. holy shit..

Exactly. There ain’t a damn thing wrong with the Logitech Brio. It is not a “bad camera.” I bought myself a new one recently because I love it. I couldn’t care less what some weird in-third-person-talking dude thinks about it. Yummybrownfox will continue using it because Yummybrownfox looks radiant on it, and isn’t going to keep shelling out another $150/$200+ every time someone recommends this or that product. :p

Whether people trust the advice or not, is up to them. it doesn't defeat the fact that the videos are there showing performance of all 4 webcams, go compare that to all the other available webcams and even better, get a professional photographer to do so and they will clarify the validity of what bluey's posted. bluey decided to write this out because of models buying conference webcams for $1000 - $2000 just because it has 4K capability when they could have invested in a real DSLR/Mirrorless or one of these webcams, alongside a good USB or XLR microphone + audio interface, or people still thinking the Brio is the best webcam when it's not.

also, unless you're a clinical psychologist, you might want to rethink your conclusion of bluey supposedly trying to compensate due to potential insecurities, because that's not the case whatsoever. bluey helps few twitch streamers and have been helping models with OBS video/audio stuff and bluey never asks for anything in return and refuses to ask for money or tips and have refused offers of annual OF subscription for free from multiple people. bluey do it strictly to make sure everyone's streaming in the best quality they possibly can and that originally started with rooms bluey would frequent, that would struggle with OBS related issues and also receiving misinformation from other members and regardless of how bluey is treated from others, bluey will still offer help any time it's needed, including viewers, which bluey has always dedicated time responding to members and have even helped one put a computer together with the best parts for his budget. women/attractive women are not an incentive, bluey help everyone equally and entirely free, regardless.

as for why bluey does it for free and refuses payment, is because bluey went throughout all of school with significant difficulties with language and reading comprehension and was strongly neglected even with an IEP that gave 9 listed accommodations to be present at all time even though bluey only received 1 and went into high school 4 years behind in education as a result of the neglect. bluey helps people for free and tries to make sure everything is as perfect as possible and that they understand OBS as well as bluey does if they're willing, because bluey understands first-hand how stressful it can be trying to learn something and either not being able to understand it, or having a multitude of information at hand that has to be discerned whether it's right or wrong. bluey's helped many models that didn't even want to bother setting OBS up because of how overwhelmed they got just opening it up and closed it or both closed and uninstalled with no intention to try figure it out and there's nothing wrong with that, but it's people like that, that bluey hope to come across and help with OBS and making sure they are using the right encoding settings based on their hardware. to make sure bluey is giving the right information, bluey is part of a discord with professional photographers, coders, video editors etc, that know how to work OBS professionally, that bluey utilize for doing the work/research so the model(s) in question that bluey is helping, won't have to, but bluey just help strictly with video and audio.
How do you have the time to do all of this, without being paid?
I get it that you have feelings, but that seems a little self-defeating.

I understand you must have a lot of trauma from feeling failed by the system. It's not a very good system many places (in my opinion), and many are failed. I imagine you probably have a lot of trauma from these experiences, much like many of my good friends do, who are neuro-diverse. I'm really, genuinely, sorry to hear that.

I don't think Mika was initially intending to make fun of you or even to be rude, I think she was being humorous, in like a light, friendly way, and that you may have misunderstood and overreacted.

Last edited:
both of my brios came with USB cords. i just bought a new one a few months ago. i wonder if they purchased an actual logitech or a counterfeited/dupe.
I have no clue! it sounded so odd to me always.. but hey, the tripod and so is also great to have anyways :p and the cords cost next to nothing compared to getting a new camera.. thinking about it, more products should do this, it seems a lot of my tech that needs replacement, it's the wire that gives out.. Hm

Reactions: MarieElise
re/cords; what Audri said is very true. Burned through 6 c90s purely due to the cord failing out each time.

I think I got a brio from the bad batch (there was a batch that went out right around covid that had focus problems), but it is a really good camera, and definitely lasted me way longer than any c90 did. I ended up getting liquid in my lens, which was the nail in the coffin for that one. That was definitely due to me not taking very good care of it, as I should have. Not any fault of Logitech or the camera.

ETA; Mine came w a cord, but I bought a better and longer one for it. If anyone's interested in which one there's a topic on it here, because I came here for help w that.

Reactions: AudriTwo and Wuggie
they do have pretty good shelf life, but the brio is not the best webcam you can buy and that's strictly what this thread is about. some people want to get as close to DSLR/Mirrorless quality without spending $500 - $1000, it all depends on what a model is wanting out of the webcam and also what they're going to be doing with it on stream, which is why bluey brought up the Facecam Pro and wrote what bluey wrote about it, because bluey already know 3 models that bought the Facecam Pro just because it showed 4K 60 but they didn't know the specifics of whether or not it would be fitting to use for stream so they ended up returning/selling it.

the brio uses a very tiny sensor, if bluey recall it's around 1/4 sensor, so that's very small. this affects the dynamic range captured in the image where the ratio of the darkest and brightest shades are captured and the size of the sensor will also depend on how well details are textured when the light lands on the sensor in correlation to the pixels. in photography, this is referred to as "Acutance" which correlates to the sharpness of the image.

So, for some people the Brio is good enough and it's easier to make it look better in natural lighting, but because of the sensor size, details are very smoothed out and poorly defined and this is subjective for the person making the investment. some people want what's best, some people will want what's best with what they already have, some people will go for something a little cheaper, there's nothing wrong with that, but if you want what's objectively best for image quality and functionality, these webcams are not only the best, but Lovense even made a webcam which works the same way as the Insta360 Link and OBSBot Tiny 2, only its AI is inferior, yet it's $600 USD, even though it's often on sale for $299, but that just puts it in the price range of both the Insta360/OBSBOT Tiny 2.

they do have pretty good shelf life, but the brio is not the best webcam you can buy and that's strictly what this thread is about. some people want to get as close to DSLR/Mirrorless quality without spending $500 - $1000, it all depends on what a model is wanting out of the webcam and also what they're going to be doing with it on stream, which is why bluey brought up the Facecam Pro and wrote what bluey wrote about it, because bluey already know 3 models that bought the Facecam Pro just because it showed 4K 60 but they didn't know the specifics of whether or not it would be fitting to use for stream so they ended up returning/selling it.

the brio uses a very tiny sensor, if bluey recall it's around 1/4 sensor, so that's very small. this affects the dynamic range captured in the image where the ratio of the darkest and brightest shades are captured and the size of the sensor will also depend on how well details are textured when the light lands on the sensor in correlation to the pixels. in photography, this is referred to as "Acutance" which correlates to the sharpness of the image.

So, for some people the Brio is good enough and it's easier to make it look better in natural lighting, but because of the sensor size, details are very smoothed out and poorly defined and this is subjective for the person making the investment. some people want what's best, some people will want what's best with what they already have, some people will go for something a little cheaper, there's nothing wrong with that, but if you want what's objectively best for image quality and functionality, these webcams are not only the best, but Lovense even made a webcam which works the same way as the Insta360 Link and OBSBot Tiny 2, only its AI is inferior, yet it's $600 USD, even though it's often on sale for $299, but that just puts it in the price range of both the Insta360/OBSBOT Tiny 2.
but if we are talking about the BEST camera out there, why are we ignoring things like the $500 - $1000 range cameras? or even more?

You say it yourself, that it's not about the price or most value for the price, but the BEST camera.. should we not then look at things like the Sony FR7 and so also?

I have no clue! it sounded so odd to me always.. but hey, the tripod and so is also great to have anyways :p and the cords cost next to nothing compared to getting a new camera.. thinking about it, more products should do this, it seems a lot of my tech that needs replacement, it's the wire that gives out.. Hm
unfortunately that's been a problem with a lot of devices. there's been a rare few occurrences on very cheap microphone USB plug-ins with the native cable like FiFine's K669 where a flame shot out of the wire. so bluey personally buys USB cables compatible with said device, that are made with high-purity copper and especially nylon braided, to significantly reduce the likeliness of the cord rupturing.

Reactions: Wuggie
but if we are talking about the BEST camera out there, why are we ignoring things like the $500 - $1000 range cameras? or even more?

You say it yourself, that it's not about the price or most value for the price, but the BEST camera.. should we not then look at things like the Sony FR7 and so also?
This isn't a thread about cameras, it's a thread about the best "Webcams". Webcams are convenient because they're plug and play. Going for a camera requires significantly more work and money to set it up.

This isn't a thread about cameras, it's a thread about the best "Webcams". Webcams are convenient because they're plug and play. Going for a camera requires significantly more work and money to set it up.
okay fair enough, it's afterall your thread and you decide what the list should consist of :p for me the price of things have always been a BIG part of if it's the best item on the market, if ignoring a thing as big as the price, I always thought you could get insane things indeed :D it's just not always the best Value..

that being said I did think about the Razer kiyo pro ultra, I just have had bad experiences with Razer products before and decided with Logitech once again, if you have personal experience with the razer, I would actually be interested in how it holds up after 1 - 2 years of use, because this camera is in the same price range as a Brio

How do you have the time to do all of this, without being paid?
I get it that you have feelings, but that seems a little self-defeating.

I understand you must have a lot of trauma from feeling failed by the system. It's not a very good system many places (in my opinion), and many are failed. I imagine you probably have a lot of trauma from these experiences, much like many of my good friends do, who are neuro-diverse. I'm really, genuinely, sorry to hear that.

I don't think Mika was initially intending to make fun of you or even to be rude, I think she was being humorous, in like a light, friendly way, and that you may have misunderstood and overreacted.
if that's the case then bluey apologies to ms Mika, bluey not upset with you or her though. (>^.^)>

bluey lives with family, so fortunately for that, bluey's been able to invest a lot of time into this stuff and be online often in case anyone needed help again, but there's some more specifics as to why that is. bluey originally wanted to get into nutritional biochemistry and specialize in tissue/cellular regeneration but too much conflict between business and morals in the health institution. bluey also wanted to consider educational psychology to try and make sure what happened with bluey, doesn't happen to other kids, but the academics are very difficult so for now, bluey decided to stick to potentially getting into photography since it's something bluey's been able to understand a lot easier than on average with other things.

Reactions: MarieElise
okay fair enough, it's afterall your thread and you decide what the list should consist of :p for me the price of things have always been a BIG part of if it's the best item on the market, if ignoring a thing as big as the price, I always thought you could get insane things indeed :D it's just not always the best Value..

that being said I did think about the Razer kiyo pro ultra, I just have had bad experiences with Razer products before and decided with Logitech once again, if you have personal experience with the razer, I would actually be interested in how it holds up after 1 - 2 years of use, because this camera is in the same price range as a Brio
bluey will let you know after some time that these people bluey know of that have it, if any problems occur. as for Razer's integrity with their quality, that's fair to assume given majority of their products are known to break/malfunction quicker than just about any other brand, especially their mice, headsets and keyboards. the regular Kiyo Pro was also somewhat disappointing so people were skeptical at first with the Kiyo Pro Ultra, but so far it's been amazing image quality-wise, but yea the best webcams you can buy was moreso a reference of best image quality.

as for pricing in a different context of what's best, that all depends on the situation the person is in. if you're in a spot where you have the money to buy a Brio, you can most definitely afford Insta360 Link and if you're in a situation where you're going to have next to $0 buying the Brio, you're probably not going to buy the Brio and might buy something cheaper, but that's why bluey made this post. people don't buy the brio because of budget. while there's a plethora of cam models, bluey's set up/fixed OBS for around 70 or 80 brios and every single one of them said they bought it because it was shown as the best webcam and how that's perceived by the average person, is going to be interpreted as best quality, not potentially the best webcam for a budget and Logitech never actually integrated true 4K in their software, so there's a few webcams you can get for 1080p/1080p60 that will look pretty much the same unless you have the hardware to supersample in OBS with the Brio, which bluey made a post about as well for MyFreeCams since native 4K streaming on MFC is restricted.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks it's at the very least weird that an adult would come to a place where nobody knows who they are, a place for sex work discussions, and give advice while sounding like Tweety bird.
bluey loves tweety bird (>^.^)>

bluey will let you know after some time that these people bluey know of that have it, if any problems occur. as for Razer's integrity with their quality, that's fair to assume given majority of their products are known to break/malfunction quicker than just about any other brand, especially their mice, headsets and keyboards. the regular Kiyo Pro was also somewhat disappointing so people were skeptical at first with the Kiyo Pro Ultra, but so far it's been amazing image quality-wise, but yea the best webcams you can buy was moreso a reference of best image quality.

as for pricing in a different context of what's best, that all depends on the situation the person is in. if you're in a spot where you have the money to buy a Brio, you can most definitely afford Insta360 Link and if you're in a situation where you're going to have next to $0 buying the Brio, you're probably not going to buy the Brio and might buy something cheaper, but that's why bluey made this post. people don't buy the brio because of budget. while there's a plethora of cam models, bluey's set up/fixed OBS for around 70 or 80 brios and every single one of them said they bought it because it was shown as the best webcam and how that's perceived by the average person, is going to be interpreted as best quality, not potentially the best webcam for a budget and Logitech never actually integrated true 4K in their software, so there's a few webcams you can get for 1080p/1080p60 that will look pretty much the same unless you have the hardware to supersample in OBS with the Brio, which bluey made a post about as well for MyFreeCams since native 4K streaming on MFC is restricted.
The thing is, here the insta360 link is three times the price of a Brio or a Kiyo pro Ultra.. I don't know about other places in the world though, because it also was a interesting camera to me, but it was just too much to spend for how much I actually use it..

I have no doubt the Razer will have amazing image quality.. I'm just worried about how long it will last honestly, but it will be intersting to see, so I will look forward to hearing back about this..

I have myself suggested the Brio, because you can change the cable if it breaks, it's a good camera on that budget, but it could be interesting looking into if something else around the same price is actually better to me, but again, this becomes a "what is the budget" question, and not a question of what the best camera is I guess :p - If the Insta360 link was not so much more expensive, I think I would have given that a shot..

Status
Not open for further replies.