AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best Webcams You Can Buy

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
at least you'd get told exactly how to use your cutlary, and probably what the best knife for cutting just meat actually is.. so that's something, I guess
All I can think of is a weird blue Ted who talks in the third person. That would be the most surreal/frustrating thing ever.

What’s he gonna do after dessert? Break the 4th wall and start chatting to the window?

I figured out you're probably autistic aftter reading your first post (not in this thread even, the previous one), I spotted possible autistic traits (no, I don't mean talking in 3rd person) because I am autistic as well. As is many, many sex workers, since this line of work is often suiting our needs better than "regular" jobs we might not be able and/or willing to do.
i joke about it, but there is some truth behind it as an adhd person. neurodivergence and sexwork have a single-circle venn diagram.

after reading all this I could only think about F/X 2 Bluey the Clown

The foul-mouthed teddy bear in the movie Ted (hilarious movie) is way nicer - and better - than that Bluey Bear dude. Talking about feeding us his blueberries. Lol. Let him go wash his “blueberries” and be annoying on some poor girl’s Twitch feed.

sexy ted GIF

• Funny!
Reactions: Maxi and MarieElise
Yeah I really strongly agree with Mika. I’m neurodiverse, I’m surrounded by people on the spectrum in my everyday life. It really is 2 different things. To be projecting and acting insane on that level is a personality problem, not autism itself.

I love that movie (Ted) it was the best!

Yes those exact things you listed are annoying me too.

Or I should say annoying The Giant Green Shamrock. Because now, for the purposes of this thread only, I wish to be referred to as “the giant green shamrock” .

Celebration Beer GIF by PLAYMOBIL
You are fucking hilarious. Your posts are must read and also read every word so you don’t miss anything haha

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
I used to enjoy blueberries with breakfast... now I never want to see a fucking blueberry again in my life! 😆

It’s a bummer that peaches are now out of season (Goodbye to my favorite fruit AND my favorite season). ☹️ Well there’s still peach tea…lol.

In the meantime I’ll continue to munch on seedless grapes (my other favorite fruit).

Season 1 Eating GIF by SHOWTIME

Status
Not open for further replies.