AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best Webcams You Can Buy

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I get skipped? Is it because my comment is reasonable and hit the nail on the head or because you haven't figured out how to attack me?

Bluey is so triggered by Yummybrownfox. Bluey has to leave the basement to go upstairs to ask one of his family members what he should say to Vixxen.

You do realize that you're just a troll who's butthurt that his alleged attempt to "help models" didn't go the way you'd hoped, and you're just a bit peeved that the models on here don't need your kind of "help." Why don't you help models by tipping them, instead of giving unsolicited advice and embarrassing yourself on the forum?

What's hilarious is that I have to explain to you that when I said "I ain't going anywhere," I was responding to your silly suggestion that I go find another forum to post on. I've been a member of ACF for a long time, and not even a troll like you (a man who's embarrassed that his little thread wasn't well-received as he'd hoped). Reading comprehension, pal...get some.

Bluey doesn't need to inform Yummybrownfox of anything because Bluey isn't the know-it-all that he seems to think he is. Educate me? 😂 😂 😂 Omg, thanks for that laugh! I needed it.

I sure am enjoying my shows. Ever watch All in the Family?
you said you were going to watch your TV shows and asked bluey to pay if bluey want to interact with you, then you come back minutes later. make up your mind.

bluey pretty sure you've been educated with a few things here, given that you don't know what informal writing is and you didn't know what delusional meant. bluey can care less if you don't learn from your mistakes, that's a you problem.

bluey didn't tell you to find another thread to post on, bluey specifically told you to find another thread to troll on, and bluey's the one with reading comprehension difficulties? you've done nothing but misquoted every single message you've tried reciting on your own, without copy/pasting the actual message, which you only did 1 time, which was also a failed attempt in arguing your case earlier when bluey asked for a quote of what you accused bluey of.

and embarrassed of what exactly? bluey corrected bluey's self, only to reclarify the same thing multiple times because, bluey will mention for the 3rd or 4th time now, you don't read and can't properly recite information nor do you care to in the first place. this will help models for those of which the thread was made to target. again, stop pretending like you know and understand what all models want just because you've cammed on the internet. bluey won't go further in-depth with what that encompasses relative to you and your career as a cam model because what's publicly available for people to see is what clarifies that you're delusional and trying to nitpick something about you, is only something someone such as yourself would dip low enough to do instinctively.

who cares how long you've been on ACF, stop trying to insert self-righteousness at the behest of nothing else to say. there's nothing in the world that's going to make you more important than someone else just because you've been a member for x amount of time on ACF.

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
OP you're over reacting and counter attacking at imaginary non-attacks again, at the drop of a dime. We've just gone in a complete circle, and you are being very rude.
Like Vixen said not a one of us has time to read your every word, and memorize what you have to say, because we are all busy doing paid work.

This is absolutely ridiculous, and you should apologize Bluey.

I don't even understand what is at the core of this, but I picked up on the autism right away at least.
Do you have something you'd like to share about autism? and it's not overreacting, don't quote someone if you don't even remember what was said, it's that simple. if people are supposedly busy doing paid work that they can't read back, but can spend what's been hours now around this thread, that sounds like an oversight, especially when it was just mentioned that she's going to lay naked in bed watching tv shows.

there's nothing to apologize for other than which bluey has already apologized for, which was that the thread was made pertaining to the image quality of webcams. how is it that bluey would also have to apologize and nobody else should? if you're among those busy doing paid work, then go do so, instead of wasting time writing more one-sided bullshit.

Oh I get skipped? Is it because my comment is reasonable and hit the nail on the head or because you haven't figured out how to attack me?
you're jumping to conclusions, bluey was scrolling through right now to read what you said because bluey was amidst a reply when you wrote that, bluey haven't even read it yet, which bluey will be doing so now.

you're jumping to conclusions
Just like you are. The models on this forum who have interacted with you really tried in their best earnest to understand where you were going with this and it's devolved into name calling, accusations, and general fuck-wittery. So maybe it's time for @AmberCutie to step in and lock this thread. Just a thought.

she's going to lay naked in bed watching tv shows.
Yep, she never said that. I still believe this though; the blueberries ware a metaphor for your little blue balls.

I'm not even going to bother addressing all the ongoing projection going on in this thread (from you toward everyone else). It's grown tiresome. Just like you have. Adios Blue Balls 👋

Bored Typography GIF by Feibi McIntosh

Last edited:
Yep, she never said that. I knew it; the blueberries were a metaphor for your little blue balls.

I'm not even going to bother addressing all the ongoing projection going on in this thread (from you toward everyone else). It's grown tiresome. Just like you have. Adios Blue Balls 👋

Sorry to do this, but she did say she was doing just that. ;) I'd love to be laying naked in bed watching tv right now. LOL

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Sorry to do this, but she did say she was doing just that. ;) I'd love to be laying naked in bed watching tv right now. LOL
Oh whoops you're right. That's what skim reading gets me.
Noone can afford to give someone this volume of attention for free. The guy's lost it.
ETA; And just like Yummy says below, I have many tabs open too, and have been doing paid work this whole time also. The only time I give someone my full attention is when I'm being paid adequately to. So this guy thinking we're all gonna quote him and hang on his every word is just insane.

you said you were going to watch your TV shows and asked bluey to pay if bluey want to interact with you, then you come back minutes later. make up your mind.

bluey pretty sure you've been educated with a few things here, given that you don't know what informal writing is and you didn't know what delusional meant. bluey can care less if you don't learn from your mistakes, that's a you problem.

bluey didn't tell you to find another thread to post on, bluey specifically told you to find another thread to troll on, and bluey's the one with reading comprehension difficulties? you've done nothing but misquoted every single message you've tried reciting on your own, without copy/pasting the actual message, which you only did 1 time, which was also a failed attempt in arguing your case earlier when bluey asked for a quote of what you accused bluey of.

and embarrassed of what exactly? bluey corrected bluey's self, only to reclarify the same thing multiple times because, bluey will mention for the 3rd or 4th time now, you don't read and can't properly recite information nor do you care to in the first place. this will help models for those of which the thread was made to target. again, stop pretending like you know and understand what all models want just because you've cammed on the internet. bluey won't go further in-depth with what that encompasses relative to you and your career as a cam model because what's publicly available for people to see is what clarifies that you're delusional and trying to nitpick something about you, is only something someone such as yourself would dip low enough to do instinctively.

who cares how long you've been on ACF, stop trying to insert self-righteousness at the behest of nothing else to say. there's nothing in the world that's going to make you more important than someone else just because you've been a member for x amount of time on ACF.

Oh, dear. It appears that Bluey actually isn't as bright as he seems to think he is. Otherwise Bluey would realize that one can multitask, and have multiple tabs open on the computer...and receive notifications on those sites. You didn't have to keep quoting/tagging my name in posts, but here you are...still sweating me.

Speaking of making mistakes and learning from them, you meant to say that Bluey "couldn't care less." Not "can care less." Try to get that right at least, while you're on here running that mouth, thinking you're so wise.

You're too lazy to scroll back in your trainwreck thread, so you ask other people to quote your previous posts, and I have done that. Never said I was more important that anyone else on here. You joining this forum and expecting people to give you a gold star for your so-called knowledge of webcams is kind of sad. Why don't you go make a blog or YouTube channel where you get to listen to yourself go on and on about the "good" and "bad" webcams, since you're obsessed with that topic.

Yep, she never said that. I still believe this though; the blueberries ware a metaphor for your little blue balls.

The op sounds like the character Jimmy from that episode of Seinfeld (called "The Jimmy"), which is part of the reason it's so hard to take him seriously on here.

• Funny!
Many of us models have quite extensive conversations with each other and have grown to be pretty solid internet friends with each other over our time here. Many of us have a decade or more in the game and many of us have learned through trial and error over the years of being in the business and the equipment we need to make our show the best we can. I think this would have gone a bit differently if there hadn't been such long, exhausting posts. We're cam models, we're doing a thousand things at once. Every day. All day.

You clearly have the time to type out these posts and autism aside, you're not being very receptive to the idea that while you think you're helping, no one asked for it.
There's no nail you've hit here. When since did it require consent from AmberCutie or other models, for bluey to write such a thread or offer help? bluey would be interested in hearing from Amber herself, any rule regarding that.

you too now, are trying to speak for every model with this bias 'I'm a model, have model friends' ideology. nothing you wrote there is actually a fact among all models. this is just another rinse and repeat of what was insinuated before. you say how you have decades in the game and have learned through trial and error over the years of being in the business and equipment that's needed, but two of these webcams came out this year and the other two mid/late last year. your years of supposed experience, has nothing to do with whether or not they're better image quality than any other webcam available.

just in case you haven't read everything, bluey's thread was aimed towards the best image quality webcams, bluey apologized for not clarifying that and did so in the comments, also noting that you can't edit a post/thread after 15 minutes has passed, others chose to continue with the same shit on and on or changing subject, trying to ridicule bluey for talking in third person, entirely unrelated, when all it had to be, was acknowledging that ok, it's in reference of image quality, sure thing. there was nothing bluey wrote in regards of what they tried arguing, or assuming bluey doesn't actually help models with OBS? what point is there to assuming such a thing when they can't even possibly know that?

aside from that, bluey will continue to help models, if they want help, bluey lets them know when contacting them that bluey is available to be contacted if they so choose to, bluey never tries to force anyone in trying to get help with their OBS, bluey just offers. that's their choice to consent to such, not yours.

What's tiresome is your one-sided bias personality and unwillingness to bring credibility to how you interact with others, leaving is probably what's best for you.

• Funny!
Oh, dear. It appears that Bluey actually isn't as bright as he seems to think he is. Otherwise Bluey would realize that one can multitask, and have multiple tabs open on the computer...and receive notifications on those sites. You didn't have to keep quoting/tagging my name in posts, but here you are...still sweating me.

Speaking of making mistakes and learning from them, you meant to say that Bluey "couldn't care less." Not "can care less." Try to get that right at least, while you're on here running that mouth, thinking you're so wise.

You're too lazy to scroll back in your trainwreck thread, so you ask other people to quote your previous posts, and I have done that. Never said I was more important that anyone else on here. You joining this forum and expecting people to give you a gold star for your so-called knowledge of webcams is kind of sad. Why don't you go make a blog or YouTube channel where you get to listen to yourself go on and on about the "good" and "bad" webcams, since you're obsessed with that topic.
bluey told you to scroll back, because you and other people in question bluey has told to do so, are the ones that bring it up and not only brought it up, but misquoted/misrepresented. bluey didn't expect anything of anyone when joining the forum with the intention to write tech related threads.

also, writing "can care less" is not in error of saying you couldn't care less, they're both informal-use and only couldn't care less is formal use, but informal doesn't equal incorrect. got anything else you'd like to share relative to grammar?

also, writing "can care less" is not in error of saying you couldn't care less, they're both informal-use and only couldn't care less is formal use, but informal doesn't equal incorrect. got anything else you'd like to share relative to grammar?

1695517043627.png

bluey told you to scroll back, because you and other people in question bluey has told to do so, are the ones that bring it up and not only brought it up, but misquoted/misrepresented. bluey didn't expect anything of anyone when joining the forum with the intention to write tech related threads.

Nope, you're wrong, and you can't stand it. Lol. At least when I made a mistake earlier (When I thought you'd said to go "post on a different forum"), I'd admitted it. This forum is for the grown folks. You sound like you should be playing on Roblox or something.

• Funny!
Keep making more jokes
Nope, you're wrong, and you can't stand it. Lol. At least when I made a mistake earlier (When I thought you'd said to go "post on a different forum"), I'd admitted it. This forum is for the grown folks. You sound like you should be playing on Roblox or something.
"Informal writing is similar to a spoken conversation. It may therefore include slang, figures of speech, broken syntax, or asides. A personal tone as if you were speaking directly to your audience (readers). Informal writing is often very conversational in style."

try again.

• Funny!
OMFG Blue Balls just shut up, and accept that Yummy has served your ass like 3 times now :facepalm: . You're making a giant idiot of yourself with this ego stuff.

Oh whoops you're right. That's what skim reading gets me.
Noone can afford to give someone this volume of attention for free. The guy's lost it.
ETA; And just like Yummy says below, I have many tabs open too, and have been doing paid work this whole time also. The only time I give someone my full attention is when I'm being paid adequately to. So this guy thinking we're all gonna quote him and hang on his every word is just insane.
that's a terrible excuse for being wrong about trying to quote something someone said. It's quite simple, if you don't remember, don't try and quote them, it's not that big of a deal, but that's a mistake you shoulder the responsibility of, which is your problem.

• Funny!
OMFG Blue Balls just shut up, and accept that Yummy has served your ass like 3 times now :facepalm: . You're making a giant idiot of yourself with this ego stuff.
You said bye and now you're back, just like yummy said bluey has to pay her for interaction, then came back 'cause clearly nothing better to do, and exactly what was served? that she said "you're wrong" and couldn't explain in words as to why that was? followed by the very definition of what informal writing is, to prove yummy wrong. yep, makes sense.

• Funny!
Keep making more jokes

"Informal writing is similar to a spoken conversation. It may therefore include slang, figures of speech, broken syntax, or asides. A personal tone as if you were speaking directly to your audience (readers). Informal writing is often very conversational in style."

try again.

Shut the fuck up with your lunatic ass. You sound foolish. And you're not fooling anybody with this "There is a reason I have to talk in third person" act either, because we know damn well you are capable of referring to yourself as "I." That's what the joke is...you and this thread. Lol.

Some of the reasons a person may talk in third person are to show narcissism or self-importance.

Timeout for what exactly? all some of you have done here is shown no interest in the thread at hand, and otherwise shitpost. @AmberCutie will see that for herself if she decides to oversee the thread and determine on her own terms whether or not to lock the thread.

Shut the fuck up with your lunatic ass. You sound foolish. And you're not fooling anybody with this "There is a reason I have to talk in third person" act either, because we know damn well you are capable of referring to yourself as "I." That's what the joke is...you and this thread. Lol.

Some of the reasons a person may talk in third person are to show narcissism or self-importance.
actually, the biggest joke here has been the ideology of assuming what every cam model wants, when not a single one of you that have maintained that ideology, are renowned on any webcam platform.

- also, you're not a clinical psychologist, stop trying to pretend like you understand all the variables in which someone talks in third-person.

• Funny!
Timeout for what exactly? all some of you have done here is shown no interest in the thread at hand, and otherwise shitpost. @AmberCutie will see that for herself if she decides to oversee the thread and determine on her own terms whether or not to lock the thread.
It's gotten so far off the rails I kinda want to lock it...

I do have to say though, Bluey, that it's absolutely apparent that the way you speak and explain yourself does not sit well with the majority of people here. I can tell you had good intentions with your original post and were trying to be informative, but it's hard to take you seriously with the third person speak.

I honestly don't know how to proceed.

The issue we had wasn't you talking in the third person, it was the context, and the fact you seem like you are using a children's character of sorts, on an adult sex forum.
And then, that you didn't seem to care that everyone (well close to everyone) expressed it was making them uncomfortable, because (presumably) you (one new guy) is more important.
But you've gone off like a loose cannon how many times now? It's ridiculous.
This is not a good way to make friends if you are bored.
However, you could probably learn some good ways.

I'm not sure why you keep wanting to argue and attack, maybe you're in some kind of fight or flight thing, idk.
But you've been really mean.
And if I were you I'd care enough to go back and analyze and see where I went wrong, when I was in a more solid and grounded frame of mind.
So I could try to learn more going forward. But you do you, clearly you have no problems with that.
Anyway this time I really am saying goodbye.

It's gotten so far off the rails I kinda want to lock it...

I do have to say though, Bluey, that it's absolutely apparent that the way you speak and explain yourself does not sit well with the majority of people here. I can tell you had good intentions with your original post and were trying to be informative, but it's hard to take you seriously with the third person speak.

I honestly don't know how to proceed.
bluey thinks locking the post is best. all bluey wanted to do here, was make it known to specific people of these webcams since they're relatively new. bluey should've clarified at the beginning of the post, that this was just pertaining to image quality for webcams in terms of what's best, which unfortunately wasn't able to be edited in and instead mentioned later on in the posts*, but all this has turned into, is a group of bias "friends" with no intention whatsoever of discussing the thread at hand and instead ridiculing bluey for ridiculous bullshit. sure, bluey talking in third person is weird, still doesn't defeat the fact they kept going off topic even after the fact, which can be seen with mostly pages 2 and 3.

actually, the biggest joke here has been the ideology of assuming what every cam model wants, when not a single one of you that have maintained that ideology, are renowned on any webcam platform.

- also, you're not a clinical psychologist, stop trying to pretend like you understand all the variables in which someone talks in third-person.

I'm not a psychologist, and you're not a guru on what is best for cam models. Not that you actually give a damn about what models want (I'd say money, and for members to behave decently in that model's room...do you even tip models?).

Status
Not open for further replies.