AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best Webcams You Can Buy

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@mika_kedi anyhow, if ms Mika was just being a little bit playful with the first comment, bluey apologies, usually bluey will reply with something silly which bluey thought about afterward, but bluey not upset with ms Mika. bluey always means well. :eek:)

Reactions: MarieElise
The thing is, here the insta360 link is three times the price of a Brio or a Kiyo pro Ultra.. I don't know about other places in the world though, because it also was a interesting camera to me, but it was just too much to spend for how much I actually use it..

I have no doubt the Razer will have amazing image quality.. I'm just worried about how long it will last honestly, but it will be intersting to see, so I will look forward to hearing back about this..

I have myself suggested the Brio, because you can change the cable if it breaks, it's a good camera on that budget, but it could be interesting looking into if something else around the same price is actually better to me, but again, this becomes a "what is the budget" question, and not a question of what the best camera is I guess :p - If the Insta360 link was not so much more expensive, I think I would have given that a shot..
yes but there's a lot of people with different interests in what they want with a webcam. a lot of people wish for their stream to look as best as it can. for $150 more, going with the other webcams for objectively a much better image quality, might be worth it for them, so with this post, bluey just hopes to alleviate the ignorance of "Brio is the best looking webcam" and clarifying the true medium between premium webcam and DSLR/Mirrorless, because a Brio does not compete against even the cheapest DSLR/Mirrorless image-wise, but the Facecam Pro and Razer Kiyo Pro Ultra, does, so they're the first to integrate plug and play webcam, while having image quality good enough that actually warrants if it's necessary to spend another $200 - $300 for cheapest DSLR/Mirrorless set-up while having to then learn how to set it up. so while mr Wuggie might prefer the Brio at its cost and what you can get out of the image quality, which isn't bad, some people will prefer the image quality you get out of the the kiyo pro ultra/insta360/tiny 2

the functionality of the AI being able to follow you/automatically zoom, will also be particularly useful for certain people that can come up with something creative enough to where it benefits well, much with things like cooking shows or anything that's kinda presentation*-like.

but too much conflict between business and morals in the health institution.
Oh yeah!!! Tell me about it!!!

Eli (aka Daddy E/ EliMarie/ Miss Marie/ El Dizzle) has big problems with that too!
Huuuuuuuge problems with that!

Reactions: Blueyberries
Funky and unusual presentation aside, I thought the OP had clearly spent a bit of time putting together a post with lots of information he thought relevant. So even if no one else says it, I will;

Thank you, Bluey.

some people want to get as close to DSLR/Mirrorless quality without spending $500 - $1000,

probably the reason why most cammodels dont want to spend that much on webcams is that they will eventually get some kind of liquid damage no matter how careful or how often they use tripods. it really depends on the model and they show types. logitech imo are affordable and has the best quality for an affordable price. i went from dslr back to webcam because of the fear of getting oil in my cannon will probably mentally break me.

some models go through webcams because of the wear we put on them. having to spend $500-$1000 multiple times a year is not an option for lots.

probably the reason why most cammodels dont want to spend that much on webcams is that they will eventually get some kind of liquid damage no matter how careful or how often they use tripods. it really depends on the model and they show types. logitech imo are affordable and has the best quality for an affordable price. i went from dslr back to webcam because of the fear of getting oil in my cannon will probably mentally break me.

some models go through webcams because of the wear we put on them. having to spend $500-$1000 multiple times a year is not an option for lots.
yep, when models ask bluey which webcam they should upgrade to, bluey try to include as many variables that bluey can imagine to help determine whether or not they're going to want to spend on these more expensive webcams, so bluey usually talk it over with them. there's a whole bunch of stuff available or not available depending on living situation/budget, but bluey try to always go over every possible thing bluey can think of, both with PC hardware suggestions and webcam/camera/specialty lens stuffs and depending on their country, they may not have access to some of these webcams anyway, so in some rare cases, stuff like Brio, which is much more universal, is easier to get hold of.

but people that do want to use cameras, bluey always recommend making sure they have something like dedicated lens wipes, oil soluble solvents or the lens cleaning solutions and using them only in a room that's got ventilation, or getting a camera cover, though a cheaper hack alternative kinda method, is to put a shower cap around the camera and use a precision exacto knife, something like x-acto's z-series, to cut a slit around the lens and the ports, though it might be a bit noisy if holding the actual camera instead of something like a dedicated boom arm for cameras. most webcams also fit on ones like Pipishell's 25 inch stand or something similar that gets the job done. all depends on the willingness of the lengths the individual is willing to go to keep stuff properly maintained/protected, but there are ways to just about entirely negate oil/water related issues, in most cases.

Why are you talking in 3rd person...

Maybe a rain cover would be a good solution? Most of them are pretty inexpensive

Reactions: Blueyberries
Why are you talking in 3rd person...

Maybe a rain cover would be a good solution? Most of them are pretty inexpensive
its not a total solution but can still help prevent damage. my problem is rain covers don't usually cover the lens and ones that do will create a possible unwanted filter effect that can degrade the quality of the shot. i personally find them bulky. now the crappy dslr underwater camera bags i've been seeing tourists bravely use in the ocean lately would probably be a better way to go than the covers. prevents your lens from getting unintentionally splash-zoned along with the body.
1695471564771.png

if models do end up using these, they would have to use an external mic if not already since the built-in mic is now being muted. for sure.

Reactions: Lelo1
Totally ignoring the other stuff going on but....

I have 2 streamcams and always recommend them to new models because they're great bang for buck.

I want a 360 but as I run 2 cams buying 2 of them is a ridiculous expense when streamcams are now available for dirt cheap secondhand.
Realistically cammers don't need or should always have the best of everything because that would eat up so much income it's not funny....we look for longevity of product. So quality and value are more important than the best new thing.

I have 2 streamcams and always recommend them to new models because they're great bang for buck.

I want a 360 but as I run 2 cams buying 2 of them is a ridiculous expense when streamcams are now available for dirt cheap secondhand.
Realistically cammers don't need or should always have the best of everything because that would eat up so much income it's not funny....we look for longevity of product. So quality and value are more important than the best new thing.
I think you just worded what I have tried to say much better than I could honestly, that the "Best" in anything is relative.. so best picture quality isn't always "best" as the longevity and price can determine what's best also :))

Can I ask, what 2 cams you're using and how they have been holding up so far? (so how long they lasted etc)

most models will probably choose that as well yes, for longevity and such, but bluey's intentions with this post were not for what the best webcam choices are for budget, it's the best webcam you can buy, bluey guess that can be deceiving depending on the intention in which it's read upon, but this thread was meant to pertain strictly to image quality. people just need to be realistic with how well they take care of their equipment or what they do on stream or if they're accidentally clumsy, if there's a chance they think it'll break and w/e. but that's the reason models also go for a camera set-up. they don't use a camera because it's cheaper, they use it because they have the finances to warrant their desire to have that better image quality, better production, but webcams have never had anything in the market for a good medium between this, it was always just the Logitech Brio in terms of image quality, but that's no longer the case and there's a lot of people that still think strictly image quality that Brio is the best, which is wrong, so that's all bluey was trying to clarify with the post.

so that's pretty much all bluey's post is for, it only pertains to those models that want DSLR/Mirrorless-like quality or best image quality they can possibly get out of a webcam, without getting into the whole set-up of cameras and specialty lenses/capture cards etc.

right now unfortunately due to finances bluey can't do anything, but down the road, bluey will be working towards a method where bluey can professionally color grade/correct for models through DaVinci Resolve and will be using the Brio and these other webcams to show tutorials of Raw and bluey's edited settings for every 100 difference in Kelvin from about 2700 kelvin to 6000 (lighting). the Brio is at its best in neutral, warmer neutral and cooler neutral kelvin as opposed to very cool or very warm and bluey want to show how much better the brio can look with minimal effort, but yea that'll be some unknown time down the road.

Needless to say, there's lots of models with different preferences, not all of them just want to buy the Brio just because it's more convenient price-wise, bluey's had about 37 models that got rid of the Brio because they didn't like it for the reasons bluey's clarified or they had RGB intensive set-ups which is very poorly defined on small sensors. Brio just not the best image-quality wise and the extra money you will spend for better quality in that regard, is purely up to the consumer's decision and for those particular consumers, bluey has made this thread to clear confusion.

most models will probably choose that as well yes, for longevity and such, but bluey's intentions with this post were not for what the best webcam choices are for budget, it's the best webcam you can buy, bluey guess that can be deceiving depending on the intention in which it's read upon, but this thread was meant to pertain strictly to image quality. people just need to be realistic with how well they take care of their equipment or what they do on stream or if they're accidentally clumsy, if there's a chance they think it'll break and w/e. but that's the reason models also go for a camera set-up. they don't use a camera because it's cheaper, they use it because they have the finances to warrant their desire to have that better image quality, better production, but webcams have never had anything in the market for a good medium between this, it was always just the Logitech Brio in terms of image quality, but that's no longer the case and there's a lot of people that still think strictly image quality that Brio is the best, which is wrong, so that's all bluey was trying to clarify with the post.

so that's pretty much all bluey's post is for, it only pertains to those models that want DSLR/Mirrorless-like quality or best image quality they can possibly get out of a webcam, without getting into the whole set-up of cameras and specialty lenses/capture cards etc.

right now unfortunately due to finances bluey can't do anything, but down the road, bluey will be working towards a method where bluey can professionally color grade/correct for models through DaVinci Resolve and will be using the Brio and these other webcams to show tutorials of Raw and bluey's edited settings for every 100 difference in Kelvin from about 2700 kelvin to 6000 (lighting). the Brio is at its best in neutral, warmer neutral and cooler neutral kelvin as opposed to very cool or very warm and bluey want to show how much better the brio can look with minimal effort, but yea that'll be some unknown time down the road.

Needless to say, there's lots of models with different preferences, not all of them just want to buy the Brio just because it's more convenient price-wise, bluey's had about 37 models that got rid of the Brio because they didn't like it for the reasons bluey's clarified or they had RGB intensive set-ups which is very poorly defined on small sensors. Brio just not the best image-quality wise and the extra money you will spend for better quality in that regard, is purely up to the consumer's decision and for those particular consumers, bluey has made this thread to clear confusion.
My point is that we rarely pick purely based on image quality alone.
We have many many business expenses, and a moderate difference in stream image quality is only one factor in our choice.
Many cammers don't have any need for a moving cam as they stay still, and as you mentioned DSLR is the way many others go to get high quality video...it means they can also do high quality recorded vids.

OP keeps gatekeeping other people's inputs and that's pretty annoying imo. Any other suggestion on cams turns out to be "not really what bluey's thread is about".

Bluey, when you start a discussion, it's healthy and normal that it takes different paths. You don't own the original purpose of the thread and it's really narrow minded to shut off any other input that it's not yours because this isn't what YOU intended. An interesting discussion has started. Isn't that good enough?

I think you just worded what I have tried to say much better than I could honestly, that the "Best" in anything is relative.. so best picture quality isn't always "best" as the longevity and price can determine what's best also :))

Can I ask, what 2 cams you're using and how they have been holding up so far? (so how long they lasted etc)

OP keeps gatekeeping other people's inputs and that's pretty annoying imo. Any other suggestion on cams turns out to be "not really what bluey's thread is about".

Bluey, when you start a discussion, it's healthy and normal that it takes different paths. You don't own the original purpose of the thread and it's really narrow minded to shut off any other input that it's not yours because this isn't what YOU intended. An interesting discussion has started. Isn't that good enough?
bluey has no problems with people having a discussion, but what's being written is partly bias. not every single model in the world that currently cams, only abides by those ideologies and that seems to be continuously misconstrued with this post. the post is pertaining to something specific and bluey can't edit the post to clarify this is for best webcams you can currently buy for image quality-sake.

there's absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to use the Brio, at no point does this post directly state the Brio is trash or anything insinuating as such, but simply that it's not the best image quality-wise, because it isn't and that's not an opinion it's an objective fact and what's also a fact is that many webcam models don't know these webcams bluey have listed, exists or bothered to look into the specifics of them if they have come across them. some models won't care whatsoever, some will just stick to using the Brio, that's completely fine, that's not what this post is about, so bluey keeps clarifying that because people are seemingly missing the point strictly due to misinterpretation.

Whatever, I honestly thought I could give this conversation a try but it's like talking to a child.

I don't really care about this level of detail as I've been successfully using the same c920 for years so why would I even bother.

It just annoys me that someone who doesn't even participate in other discussions here comes out of the blue, pun intended, and set their own standards for what can align with their thread or not. It's arrogant.

My point is that we rarely pick purely based on image quality alone.
We have many many business expenses, and a moderate difference in stream image quality is only one factor in our choice.
Many cammers don't have any need for a moving cam as they stay still, and as you mentioned DSLR is the way many others go to get high quality video...it means they can also do high quality recorded vids.
that's actually not true as a generalization to cam models, not all of them stay still. bluey knows quite a few models that bring the camera very up close to their body when laying down doing oil shows or going further distances doing pole dancing or cooking shows on stream, changing distances from up close shots and far away and such.

as for models rarely picking based on image quality alone, there hasn't been other webcams in the market that models have been aware of to make it known which preferences people will strongly have, so that's an impossible variable to speak certain of. bluey's helped well over 100 models with OBS, roughly 1/4 of the total Brio owners, replaced their Brio and literally every single person bluey's yet helped with a Brio, which has been around 70 or 80 of them roughly, have bought the Brio strictly for 1 reason, that it was the best image-quality webcam on reviews. Not 1 of them said they bought it because it was on the cheaper end. This doesn't mean there aren't models that choose the Brio because of its cost and knowing it might be easier for webcam to break with what they do on cam, but it also verifies to bluey as well, that there's more to the picture when it comes to both people's preferences and knowledge of what's available.

Whatever, I honestly thought I could give this conversation a try but it's like talking to a child.

I don't really care about this level of detail as I've been successfully using the same c920 for years so why would I even bother.

It just annoys me that someone who doesn't even participate in other discussions here comes out of the blue, pun intended, and set their own standards for what can align with their thread or not. It's arrogant.
bluey's only recently joined this forum website and the intention was strictly for tech purposes. you say talking to bluey is like talking to a child but you speak with literally no consideration for anyone but yourself. if bluey wants to partake in other threads, that's solely bluey's decision alone, not yours. if you have a problem that bluey dedicates majority of the day to being able to help models and few Twitch streamers with OBS and only choose to spend whatever other available time, with tech related stuff on this forum, that's a you problem. it also has nothing to do with "standards" for what's posted in the thread. people are more than welcome to write about how they prefer the Brio and why, bluey's even accommodated the principle in people's own decision to use/stick with the Brio.

what bluey has ridiculed, is strictly the attempt to speak for every model. How many models have you helped with OBS? with the well over 100 of models that bluey has helped, what bluey has experienced is a complete contrast from the generalizations that have been used here. on cam, models can express their creativity in whatever way they so choose to, which also correlates to the production of their stream. not every single model does the exact same thing, the exact same way. there's always variance, always will be.

That's fine that you use the C920. everyone has their own preferences of how they want to stream and how they're going to spend their money and bluey has no quarrels with the C920.

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: Lilly_____
Many of us have been reading information on various different forums and interacting with other models for literally decades. That’s a long time to be collecting relevant information . So, yes, we do know a lot about what the general trends are, and we can speak to those.

I could argue, Bluey, that the models you have helped may not be the most serious and professional. Letting a viewer “help” them with opinions at that level seems, to me, like a more naive and inexperienced model move. So not sure all these models you speak of are really solid, long term, successful models. Could be new models getting kinda preyed upon, which is more usually the case. There are hoards of viewers who want to “help” new models with free information, but really they are using those new models for their own personal psychological gratification, social and ego needs. New models should not trust that.

Oh bluey has no issues with the c920 phewww so glad I got blueys approval

You claim to be so helpful yet you have one single post with suggestions and a lot more that are just explaining why other people are wrong

Not really helpful imo

its not a total solution but can still help prevent damage. my problem is rain covers don't usually cover the lens and ones that do will create a possible unwanted filter effect that can degrade the quality of the shot. i personally find them bulky. now the crappy dslr underwater camera bags i've been seeing tourists bravely use in the ocean lately would probably be a better way to go than the covers. prevents your lens from getting unintentionally splash-zoned along with the body.
View attachment 97813

if models do end up using these, they would have to use an external mic if not already since the built-in mic is now being muted. for sure.
There are definitely ones that cover the body and lens, but not the front glass element, usually they are made like a sleeve that tightens around the lens.

The front class of lenses usually have some special coatings that make them very resistant, but filters can always be on as a precaution.

The mic thing would definitely be an issue if you don't use an external or a wireless system.

Last edited:

You claim to be so helpful yet you have one single post with suggestions and a lot more that are just explaining why other people are wrong

Not really helpful imo
bluey is so generous, look, he even said that he's not upset with me after his "if that's the case" non-apology:
if that's the case then bluey apologies to ms Mika, bluey not upset with you or her though.

Many of us have been reading information on various different forums and interacting with other models for literally decades. That’s a long time to be collecting relevant information . So, yes, we do know a lot about what the general trends are, and we can speak to those.

I could argue, Bluey, that the models you have helped may not be the most serious and professional. Letting a viewer “help” them with opinions at that level seems, to me, like a more naive and inexperienced model move. So not sure all these models you speak of are really solid, long term, successful models. Could be new models getting kinda preyed upon, which is more usually the case.
when bluey say help, that's usually not referring to webcam suggestions. majority of what bluey's helped people with, as models are usually content with the devices they use, is just making sure they're using the proper encoding settings and supersampling if they wish to set that up and are able to do so hardware-wise, as well as basic audio stuff but it's pretty rare that someone's audio has been so bad that bluey's had to suggest doing any EQ, but that's all less common with omnidirectional type streams as opposed to podcasting or using a condenser up close and wanting to cut out lots of background noise without degrading the voice quality. the only time bluey's brought up other webcam suggestions, is if they've first communicated that they want to look into a new webcam or camera because they don't like how the Brio or w/e other one they're using, looks. that's when bluey helps in that regard. that was literally the reason bluey decided to come on here to make this post as well as the 4K supersampling MFC post, was because of how many models bluey came across that didn't like how the Brio looked in 1080p or even after the 4K supersampling, which bluey felt happened frequent enough to warrant creating the post and why bluey is being ridiculed by particular people for that, is absolutely ridiculous.

that is something bluey understand happens though, people trying to take advantage of models. even when bluey does things like teamviewer, bluey warns them with everything bluey can think of, that can be seen/done toward them with teamviewer and alike apps. in which case, afterward bluey's explained to do it if they trust bluey, otherwise bluey usually refers to that as a last resort if it's been too stressful for them, bluey will first try to get them to do it through pms/mail or Discord/Skype screenshare, then teamviewer as an absolute last resort and bluey have models/retired cam model that can vouch for bluey if that ever becomes necessary.

also, small few of the ones bluey helped, are often top 100, sometimes #1 or top 20/10, bluey not sure if naming is allowed, but it's not always a new model, it's actually a little more often been models that have been streaming for years, small couple of them for over a decade, but theoretically just any model bluey comes across where bluey notice settings are wrong. bluey doesn't necessarily try force them to change their settings, bluey just writes up a suggestion which is usually things like, their bitrate is way too low, making their picture quality highly pixelated. bluey just lets them know through a mail, or direct chat if it's a model bluey hangs out with, of what to change in terms of the more basic effortless stuff, or if they're wanting to perfect their encoding for both streaming and recording or either or, if they want additional help and care to get that done, that bluey is there to help them if they decide so.

bluey's even had members notably try and learn OBS related video/audio stuff from bluey strictly so they can try and get free sexual favors out of models and bluey is very quick to take note of when that's apparent, so bluey familiar that there will be people looking to take advantage of models.

bluey is so generous, look, he even said that he's not upset with me after his "if that's the case" non-apology:
bluey stating not being upset was just to clarify bluey don't have anything against you both despite what has happened, 'cause people often read the way bluey writes as if bluey angry or something, but bluey entirely calm.

when bluey say help, that's usually not referring to webcam suggestions. majority of what bluey's helped people with, as models are usually content with the devices they use, is just making sure they're using the proper encoding settings and supersampling if they wish to set that up and are able to do so hardware-wise, as well as basic audio stuff but it's pretty rare that someone's audio has been so bad that bluey's had to suggest doing any EQ, but that's all less common with omnidirectional type streams as opposed to podcasting or using a condenser up close and wanting to cut out lots of background noise without degrading the voice quality. the only time bluey's brought up other webcam suggestions, is if they've first communicated that they want to look into a new webcam or camera because they don't like how the Brio or w/e other one they're using, looks. that's when bluey helps in that regard. that was literally the reason bluey decided to come on here to make this post as well as the 4K supersampling MFC post, was because of how many models bluey came across that didn't like how the Brio looked in 1080p or even after the 4K supersampling, which bluey felt happened frequent enough to warrant creating the post and why bluey is being ridiculed by particular people for that, is absolutely ridiculous.

that is something bluey understand happens though, people trying to take advantage of models. even when bluey does things like teamviewer, bluey warns them with everything bluey can think of, that can be seen/done toward them with teamviewer and alike apps. in which case, afterward bluey's explained to do it if they trust bluey, otherwise bluey usually refers to that as a last resort if it's been too stressful for them, bluey will first try to get them to do it through pms/mail or Discord/Skype screenshare, then teamviewer as an absolute last resort and bluey have models/retired cam model that can vouch for bluey if that ever becomes necessary.

also, small few of the ones bluey helped, are often top 100, sometimes #1 or top 20/10, bluey not sure if naming is allowed, but it's not always a new model, it's actually a little more often been models that have been streaming for years, small couple of them for over a decade, but theoretically just any model bluey comes across where bluey notice settings are wrong. bluey doesn't necessarily try force them to change their settings, bluey just writes up a suggestion which is usually things like, their bitrate is way too low, making their picture quality highly pixelated. bluey just lets them know through a mail, or direct chat if it's a model bluey hangs out with, of what to change in terms of the more basic effortless stuff, or if they're wanting to perfect their encoding for both streaming and recording or either or, if they want additional help and care to get that done, that bluey is there to help them if they decide so.

bluey's even had members notably try and learn OBS related video/audio stuff from bluey strictly so they can try and get free sexual favors out of models and bluey is very quick to take note of when that's apparent, so bluey familiar that there will be people looking to take advantage of models.
We’ll I’m afraid unless these top models come here and verify this, I have a hard time believing that.

Of course you are going to get ridiculed when you come to an adult sex work forum talking in third person like a bear with blue balls, whoops, I mean blueberries.

It would be so much easier to continue this conversation if you dropped the third person and the LARPing as a teddy bear. It really would. It’s extremely distracting and counterproductive to taking you seriously. I, personally, wish you would.

Not really helpful imo
maybe because bluey doesn't want to bother getting other models involved in stupid petty drama like this? all you're doing here is continually trying to start shit, people like you that have no mutual cooperation is why bluey don't like partaking in other social forums, because all you want to do is argue and alienate people.

also, the thread's post doesn't explain why people are wrong, it explains which webcams are best available for their image quality. bluey's other postings in response to people, is that their generalizations are wrong, which they are, or else bluey never would've made this post in the first place.

We’ll I’m afraid unless these top models come here and verify this, I have a hard time believing that.

Of course you are going to get ridiculed when you come to an adult sex work forum talking in third person like a bear with blue balls, whoops, I mean blueberries.

It would be so much easier to continue this conversation if you dropped the third person and the LARPing as a teddy bear. It really would. It’s extremely distracting and counterproductive to taking you seriously. I, personally, wish you would.
Other than it being distracting, I actually also find it somewhat creepy, and I have SUCH a hard time reading the text, it throws me off every single time it's there, but then again I also already have difficulty reading too much text at once.. so it being written in third person fucks it all up, others might also have this problem :D

I'm sure the 4 cameras are GREAT image quality though :p

there's reasons bluey talk in third person and bluey's not going to discuss in public, what those reasons are.

if you have an MFC or something, bluey can ask if they'll message you on your socials or mfc mail, but bluey is not going to ask them to come here specifically and waste time seeing that people want to argue over a post about 4 of the best webcams image quality-wise, unless they already have an account on this forum and don't mind.

also, bluey's display pic is a pair of slippers a model bought for bluey for fixing her OBS and the gif was a joke that a member recorded and uploaded publicly to MFC.

Other than it being distracting, I actually also find it somewhat creepy, and I have SUCH a hard time reading the text, it throws me off every single time it's there, but then again I also already have difficulty reading too much text at once.. so it being written in third person fucks it all up, others might also have this problem :D

I'm sure the 4 cameras are GREAT image quality though :p
Yes those exact things you listed are annoying me too.

Or I should say annoying The Giant Green Shamrock. Because now, for the purposes of this thread only, I wish to be referred to as “the giant green shamrock” .

Celebration Beer GIF by PLAYMOBIL

Status
Not open for further replies.