AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best Webcams You Can Buy

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a psychologist, and you're not a guru on what is best for cam models. You definitely haven't been a very nice person on this forum. Not that you actually give a damn about what models want (I'd say money, and for members to behave decently in that model's room...do you even tip models???).
don't need to be a guru to point out which webcams are best image quality, that's already been clarified that the intention of this thread was that, not which webcams are best for every model. also, why are you concerned about tipping culture? like bluey said, you're not even a renowned cam model on any platform and you show up nowhere in Miss MFC for MyFreeCams, so don't worry about it.

also, right, bluey invests hours and hours each day to help people the last two years on both MFC and Twitch just because bluey feels like it, and does it entirely free as well. the fact you think models only care about money, shows how little you know about camming culture.

don't need to be a guru to point out which webcams are best image quality, that's already been clarified that the intention of this thread was that, not which webcams are best for every model. also, why are you concerned about tipping culture? like bluey said, you're not even a renowned cam model on any platform and you show up nowhere in Miss MFC for MyFreeCams, so don't worry about it.

also, right, bluey invests hours and hours each day to help people the last two years on both MFC and Twitch just because bluey feels like it, and does it entirely free as well. the fact you think models only care about money, shows how little you know about camming culture.

Silly little man...what makes you think I give a damn about some Miss MFC contest? Lol. I rarely even cam on that site anymore (Got other jobs), so nice try.

Jack Nicholson Lol GIF

Tell us you don't tip MFC models...without telling us you don't tip MFC models...

"I hElP mOdElS wItH mY aDvIcE, bB's!" :giggle:

Last edited:
Silly little man...what makes you think I give a damn about some Miss MFC contest? Lol. I rarely even cam anymore (Got other jobs), so nice try.

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Tell us you don't tip MFC models...without telling us you don't tip MFC models...

"I hElP mOdElS wItH mY aDvIcE, bB's!" :giggle:
how much bluey tips to other models, isn't any of your concern, you're not getting any of it. stop trying to project, you were never a renowned cam model or there would be a history to follow encompassing that, and all you care to do here is shitpost, more of this just being proof of that. Keep it coming. "I rarely even cam anymore" and proceeding to try and argue what cam models want/prefer? Getting even more delusional with each comment.

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
how much bluey tips to other models, isn't any of your concern, you're not getting any of it. stop trying to project, you were never a renowned cam model or there would be a history to follow encompassing that, and all you care to do here is shitpost, more of this just being proof of that. Keep it coming. "I rarely even cam anymore" and proceeding to try and argue what cam models want/prefer? Getting even more delusional with each comment.

Don't worry, I would ban you the moment your obnoxious ass came into my free chat anyway talking about your dumbass "berries." Models probably find you a nuisance. Now walk up the stairs to ask Mommy to CashApp you $20. Then maybe you can buy some tokens to tip a model. Instead of being content with "helping" them with your advice.

Just because I don't spend much time on free chat sites anymore dealing with you freeloaders doesn't mean I don't cam at all, or don't have experience. Spending so much time not tipping models isn't something to be proud of. I feel bad for those models who've had to deal with your non-tipping ass.

Walk up the stairs to ask Mommy to give you $20. Then maybe you can buy some tokens to tip models. Instead of being content with "helping" them with your advice.

Dumbfuck, just because I don't spend much time on free chat site dealing you freeloaders doesn't mean I don't cam at all, or know what the fuck I'm talking about.

You must be so proud of all the hours you spend not tipping models. How annoying.
Freeloaders is a bad excuse for the reality of how shitty your personality is, that wouldn't generate next to any interest whatsoever in the camming industry today. the fact you think models ONLY want money is partly evident in that, among all the other delusions you've displayed here. There's no way you know enough models to warrant speaking the way you've previously spoken in the thread.

• Funny!
Freeloaders is a bad excuse for the reality of how shitty your personality is, that wouldn't generate next to any interest whatsoever in the camming industry today. the fact you think models ONLY want money is partly evident in that, among all the other delusions you've displayed here. There's no way you know enough models to warrant speaking the way you've previously spoken in the thread.

BlueBalls, are you slow? I did say that models would also like for members to behave decently in their rooms.

It makes our camming time so much more enjoyable when we have members in our room who are pretty cool, and can keep a conversation about favorite movies, etc.

If your dumb ass actually took the time to ask models on here what we want (or read other threads where we've talked about this numerous times), instead of acting like you know everything, you would have your answer. But I get the feeling that you're the type of guy who asks a question...gets answers...and still chooses to dismiss what the models tell you. You came on here looking for us to praise you for your long-winded post about webcams...for what? To try to get in good with the models of ACF? Yeah, you've failed miserably at that. All you've shown us is that you're an asshole.

I'm not a reject loser like you, so I know plenty of models. And my personality is freakin' awesome. 😀

Last edited:
Show_Your_True_Colours.png

@AmberCutie and this is why it's best to just lock the thread. bluey's already clarified the post was intended for the best webcams available for image quality, yet yummy brings up again how bluey's trying to tell cam models which webcams to get? as bluey said, shitpost, no intention of discussing the actual thread.

just look at page 1 nothing much going on aside from the start with Mika, we're discussing webcam stuff, then into page 2 when bluey replied to AussieCosplay because she made an untrue statement, is what brought these people back into the thread, with literally no intention whatsoever in discussing the thread's topic. there's not really any issues in page 1 in comparison of what you see in mid/late page 2 and on.

bluey not sure what else to say, all the evidence resides in page 2 for how this started. bluey could've chose to ignore and they also could've chose to realize what they were about to write, wasn't related, but still doesn't defeat the fact that they played equal part the very least, in changing the topic from the thread's subject.

• Funny!
what's projective about the statement bluey made? bluey literally just said bluey could've chose to ignore, whereas you and the others could've chose to refrain from writing irrelevant bias bullshit that didn't bare any context to the thread's nature, which was the initiation from the end of those in question, clarifying at the very least, that those in question are equal to blame, which still acknowledges bluey is equally at fault by choosing to responsively engage.

you must not be too familiar with how negotiating works.

• Funny!
what's projective about the statement bluey made? bluey literally just said bluey could've chose to ignore, whereas you and the others could've chose to refrain from writing irrelevant bias bullshit that didn't bare any context to the thread's nature, which was the initiation from the end of those in question, clarifying at the very least, that those in question are equal to blame, which still acknowledges bluey is equally at fault by choosing to responsively engage.

you must not be too familiar with how negotiating works.
You keep trying to belittle and knock others down, but we are not accepting your projections. It's shouting more about you, than it is us.
I couldn't care less what your opinion is, or is not of me. If I gave a shit about the opinion of randos on the internet, I wouldn't be a cam model. That would be beyond stupid.
I'm glad to read Yummy isn't entertaining your projections either.

I'm really sorry you feel so crappy about yourself, and so powerless in this world. I genuinely do. However, this is not the way to remedy that.
There are, however, ways you can remedy that, and work on it. If you have the gumption to chose to do so.

psa: working cammodels do only want money. we aren't camming for funsies or for charity. we are camming to make money. money to pay bills. money to put into savings. money to spend on whatever. to think anything otherwise is bananas.

psa: working cammodels do only want money. we aren't camming for funsies or for charity. we are camming to make money. money to pay bills. money to put into savings. money to spend on whatever. to think anything otherwise is bananas.
you aren't a top cam model, you wouldn't possibly understand the difference. MFC in particular has a lot of top models that don't care if someone's in chat not tipping, as long as they're contributing socially and not lurking constantly, despite if you argue they're making enough from the other tippers to validate having that mindset but you wouldn't possibly know for that to be otherwise, which in defense of that, bluey know models that like it if someone can at least chat, as opposed to being a lurker. again, this is strictly their discretion, not yours, stop trying to speak for all the cam models, especially the top cam models, that bluey know with absolute certainty would argue against what you just wrote. you're also forgetting that some of these webcam models stream on twitch/kick where tipping culture isn't expected and they're more intrigued by people's company and social interaction to make streaming more fun. just because you may not be entertaining, doesn't mean all the other models fit into the same boat.

You keep trying to belittle and knock others down, but we are not accepting your projections. It's shouting more about you, than it is us.
I couldn't care less what your opinion is, or is not of me. If I gave a shit about the opinion of randos on the internet, I wouldn't be a cam model. That would be beyond stupid.
I'm glad to read Yummy isn't entertaining your projections either.

I'm really sorry you feel so crappy about yourself, and so powerless in this world. I genuinely do. However, this is not the way to remedy that.
There are, however, ways you can remedy that, and work on it. If you have the gumption to chose to do so.
and that hasn't been done from the end of your bias brotherhood you have going on here, along the lines of trying to say how bluey don't actually help models? if you think you and nobody else here that was involved, hasn't done any attacking towards bluey whatsoever, you're basically insulting even Amber's ability to read at that point. there's no way you're actually that delusional.

• Funny!
@MarieElise You even said 2/3 times now that you're done with posting and continue to keep going and act like you aren't a part of the problem? you're equally part of the problem, don't kid yourself.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
you're not even a renowned cam model on any platform and you show up nowhere in Miss MFC for MyFreeCams, so don't worry about it.

you were never a renowned cam model or there would be a history to follow encompassing that, and all you care to do here is shitpost

how shitty your personality is

you aren't a top cam model, you wouldn't possibly understand the difference. MFC in particular
You're incredibly rude and think you know better just because of peoples' Miss MFC Rank? Well how's this: I spent my first few years on MFC (probably before you even became a member) in the top 20. And I say your opinions are quite shit and mean.
@AmberCutie and this is why it's best to just lock the thread. bluey's already clarified

Bluey should have just corrected the issue and spoke like a human instead of a juvenile teddy bear. Take care.

Lmao. No, you DID NOT just say Twitch and Kik. 😂 😂 😂 No wonder you're on here acting so outraged about cam models wanting money. You're used to hanging out with Twitch streamers who probably have other jobs, so of course they're not going to have an issue with you not tipping.

You're posting on a cam model forum where the majority of models are looking to earn money, and it certainly isn't from Twitch. Keep putting your foot in your mouth, because guys who join this forum and start trash-talking cam models for caring about money...those guys usually don't last long on here. It's incredibly stupid of you to be on this forum, of all places, talking like this, which is why I will once again recommend you go to Reddit.

nope I’m not, you’ve been firing off like a loose cannon trying to get personal with everyone, and I’m purposefully not going there back with you. Because I don’t see you as being on my level, or the point of using a sledgehammer to eliminate a dust mite.

Keep trying to get everyone to feel as miserable as you do though. It’s just it’s not going to work, so kind of stupid wasted energy. However, my gut tells me that some of the things I’m saying are getting through to you, so I feel positive about that. I know stuff takes time. Just let the dust settle, sleep on it and reevaluate your behavior when you aren’t so triggered. This could be an awesome lesson for you.

I say this because i watch others do this, and not learn from it. I’m assuming you are relatively young, so you likely have plenty time to learn and change. This really could be a great reflection and learning experience for you, if you let it. You don’t wanna end up being in your 70s and still going round in circles like this. Can’t be fun for you.

IMG_4887.jpeg
This was in my MFC mail. Looks like I was completely correct in assuming the type of person that bluey is. A condescending asshole.

Just like you are. The models on this forum who have interacted with you really tried in their best earnest to understand where you were going with this and it's devolved into name calling, accusations, and general fuck-wittery. So maybe it's time for @AmberCutie to step in and lock this thread. Just a thought.
I actually think the thread itself could be great for maybe discussing the best camera in general in the future also, so locking the thread could be a bummer.. as it COULD be an interesting topic to see what people think?

Maybe even if people have suggestions for an "overall best" or "this has an amazing microphone, if you use two cameras, using this and it's microphone is PERFECT" etc :D or maybe it's just me that think that could be cool

Yup. 100% a condescending asshole. Which was clear from the start when he immediately interpreted my curious and humorous response as an attack and started calling me names. Then continued to offend everyone else while missing our points all the time. Anyway, the reason I'm still responding in this thread when there isn't really much left to add is I just wanted to say to bluey, who I'm sure is reading this:

I figured out you're probably autistic aftter reading your first post (not in this thread even, the previous one), I spotted possible autistic traits (no, I don't mean talking in 3rd person) because I am autistic as well. As is many, many sex workers, since this line of work is often suiting our needs better than "regular" jobs we might not be able and/or willing to do.
Screenshot 2023-09-24 at 12.24.58.png

And as autistic person I gotta say not many things annoy me as much as men who use their autism as an excuse for their shitty behavior, which sadly happens way too often.

You are autistic and you are a self-important asshole who refuses to listen to anyone else and throws insults around when feeling threatened (and for you anyone asking any questions or suggesting you might not be 100% right all the time seems to be very threatening). These are two separate things. They are not connected. You were born autistic and you made a choice to be an ass. Once again, completely separete things, one is not the reason or an excuse for the other.

Imagine being sat next to Bluey at a dinner party 🤦🏻‍♂️ I mean, I know he’s a blue stuffed bear n’all, but still…

• Funny!
Status
Not open for further replies.