AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any of you ever get lesbian clients?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a couple girls come through, but they eventually got really fucking weird, so I had to make them leave. Basically, they started out tipping lots, etc... Being friendly, but it always kind of devolves into them almost seeming like they are trying to solicit attention from my room - not me. Then, they think cause they have a vagina, they should get special treatment/stuff from me, && that's not how I work... So yeah.

Otherwise, I WISH I would have some hottie lesbians that wanna hang out, && become regs && do shows. That would seriously make my fucking day. It'd also be hot as fuck! LOL :)

i have had lesbians in my room maybe a couple times very briefly. 99.9% of members who say they're women on cam sites are actually men though. and they're usually so bad at pretending to be female that it's painful to watch lol

I had a verrrrry much older woman take me exclusive and turn on her cam once and it was the most awkward thing ever.
She kept asking me what I wanted her to do but I could not wrap my mind around the fact that there was actually a little old lady on the other end.
Pretty sure I just sat there looking like a deer in headlights.

I did have a lady regular who used to visit and tip pretty frequently, though I don't believe she identified as a lesbian. We had a few c2c sessions that were fun. I don't see her around much anymore, but I did enjoy her company. She was a sweetheart.

I've had of course the members that claim they are lesbian women (who knows), also I've had (I think 3 total) that went on cam, to where I actually knew they were women. There have been a number that turned out to be fans who were also camgirls (who yes happened to be lesbian too, so that's cool lol.

I've also had couples visit me, and occasionally use the cam to direct what they do, but not sure if they have to be "pure" lesbian for your question lol.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I had a verrrrry much older woman take me exclusive and turn on her cam once and it was the most awkward thing ever.
She kept asking me what I wanted her to do but I could not wrap my mind around the fact that there was actually a little old lady on the other end.
Pretty sure I just sat there looking like a deer in headlights.

That's actually kind of sweet really. Old people still getting their perv on. Gives me hope for the future.

No lesbians, but I had a couple once. The guy was clearly more into it than the girl, so it was weird for me. I've had several "women" message me on Skype, though. Half of them are bots, a quarter are dudes wearing lace and lipstick, and the remaining quarter are dudes who think I'd like to watch them "squirt" for free. If you were wondering if that tactic ever works, it doesn't. Money doesn't discriminate, it's pay to play, bb.

Just dudes pretending to be lesbians and failing hard at convincing anyone. I would LOVE some actual female customers, I really dig ladies so it'd be pretty enjoyable, but it never seems to happen.

I did have a fellow model from here join a gold show one time, that was awesome! I've also joined gold shows and tipped toward cumshows/bought content on MFC, but I'm not sure if that counts, because I'm pansexual, not lesbian.

I've actually not encountered anyone claiming to be a female/lesbian. I've had the occasional 1000 camscore fake looking foreign model (before I learned to block models) way back when I first started that would message me with "sexy bb" "i want 2 lik u bb" and the like. Always felt like it was a dude on the other side based on the wording.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Nah, no lesbian clients. I've definitely bought into my share of SM shows and tipped into MFC shows*, so I think lady-clients are out there, but I think we are relatively discreet if we have any sense of propriety. I rarely make it known that I am female unless it is a model I know and I am just popping in to socialize. Even then, it is in a ninja-tip note. I think that if someone is making a big deal about being a lady, they either a.) aren't a lady, b.) are looking for free attention/stealing clients, or c.) both.

On my personal end, I get a TON of sissies doing their thing, which often involves pretending to be female. I really adore my sissies and have a few longterm clients, so as long as they are willing to pay I have no issue with it. Still different, because most of them still seem to identify as male outside of fetish play, but I wanted to chime in in their support as they aren't a demographic you want to miss out on if you enjoy that fetish. That said, I think most of the ladies on here are savvy enough to differentiate between a sissy wanting a show and a dude posing as a chick just to waste your time.

*I am bisexual and have had serious relationships with both women and men, so while I am not strictly lesbian, I definitely enjoy the ladies.

That's actually kind of sweet really. Old people still getting their perv on. Gives me hope for the future.

This little old lady still gets her perv on ;)

Back when I was new and liked the Lounge (2010ish), there were two "older" women (real ones cf members webcam) monopolizing the attention there. D/k if there were lesbian or bi. I think one made a model account afterwards although it didn't work well or last long.

I had a couple of lesbians on Streamate, one of them opened her webcam....and she was FUCKING HOT!!! Amazing body, cute face. She told me she was always looking for latin girls...That was almost one month ago.
She was from Texas, I hope she visits again some day. (sigh)

I had a couple of lesbians on Streamate, one of them opened her webcam....and she was FUCKING HOT!!! Amazing body, cute face. She told me she was always looking for latin girls...That was almost one month ago.
DId she have large natural breasts?

That reminds me of one time I was visiting an MFC model I know fairly well, and there was a member with a photo of a very attractive female as an avatar, pink font and some girly screen name active in chat and tipping, as well. Somehow my PM discussion turned to this member, and how I thought it was either a model or some guy with a girl avatar. The model said that this member had turned on her webcam and that she really was that good looking. She got a huge kick out of it. It was like a unicorn sighting.

Any of you ever get lesbian clients?
Weird/funny story. This female MFC member visited my public chat, liked what she saw, and then asked me if I'm a lesbian like her. When I told her no, I'm only attracted to men, this chick flipped out and said something along the lines of "Whatever, bitch. Fuck you then, dumb whore." LMAO. Clearly someone has a very hard time dealing with hearing the word "no." Sheesh.

I think I've had a lesbian customer in an ImLive private show once. I didn't really like it because she was just too demanding and bossy. Not a fan of people barking orders at me.

Reactions: DonaDiabla
I get some on streamate :) For some reason I find dirty talk to lesbians easier.. I just describe what I want done for me and viola!
I also had another who was really bossy too :( Bossy can be hot if they know what they are doing but so easy to do wrong!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.