AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any other fetish cam models?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2012
Hey everybody!
I've been a cam model off and on for a year now and just recently I found the world of fetish modelling. I feel like i fit in much better with the fetish crowd. Looking to chat with any other lovely fetish models about experiences/most fun fetishes/most popular fetishes/etc! :)

Miss_Saffron said:
Hey everybody!
I've been a cam model off and on for a year now and just recently I found the world of fetish modelling. I feel like i fit in much better with the fetish crowd. Looking to chat with any other lovely fetish models about experiences/most fun fetishes/most popular fetishes/etc! :)

Me.

The only fetish I really do is lactation.
Though if anyone else has more experience with this I would love help.

Since lactation is mainly between me and my little one, you know for keeping her alive and such.
I find it hard to cross it over into something more erotic I guess.

So right now i will do gold shows where I squirt milk and such.
I just don't know how to dirty talk with lactation, because i don't really understand why guys enjoy it so much haha

I also have a guy i do regular exclusives with that has a fetish for me hypnotising him.

I do fetish clips on clips4sale.

I started out doing foot fetish things on Streamate, then recently opened a clips store where I now do foot fetish, mouth fetish, balloon fetish, some vore with gummy bears, and I'm going to try out the giantess fetish.

What are you into?

Status
Not open for further replies.