AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any recourse for models that scam tips/ tokens

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2021
Is there anything that can be done when you are tipping a performer but they do not do your request? Or beg you to go pvt to then do nothing?

I've been had by a few girls lately on this and it's annoying as a user.

1- rooms were quiet CB rooms so it was not lost in the frenetic front page rooms as that's my idea of hell
2- when pvt they were talking but just not doing anything I asked of them, they said they were up for showing me more etc in a pvt show but then just chatted.

I have downvoted both on CB that I have encountered but just feels wrong to me!

That's true.

In CB defence to the pvt show they have refunded my tokens. After seeing a thread here I contacted them and asked. They must be able to see the activity and agree with my version of events.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Not doing tipped for menu items is a bit unprofessional at least.
Not staying with agreed upon actions in a private show, to me is a more serious breach of customer/ provider relationship.

The former I would just never visit again. The latter I would "report" and request return of tokens from the site (and ten never visit again).

The only time I have ever reported a model (or even negatively rated a private show -- I'm a SC user we can't rate models in general) was one a few years ago who negotiated a private show with me and then once the private show started, actually physically left the room! I was looking at an empty chair for 10 minutes (minimum duration of the show so I wasn't going to bail out before that). I then sent a copy of the private chat negotiating the private show to SC support, they refunded my tokens and I blocked the model and never returned to her room.

Is there anything that can be done when you are tipping a performer but they do not do your request? Or beg you to go pvt to then do nothing?

I've been had by a few girls lately on this and it's annoying as a user.

1- rooms were quiet CB rooms so it was not lost in the frenetic front page rooms as that's my idea of hell
2- when pvt they were talking but just not doing anything I asked of them, they said they were up for showing me more etc in a pvt show but then just chatted.

I have downvoted both on CB that I have encountered but just feels wrong to me!

Downvoting and requesting a refund are about all you can do, but like Ozzie, I tend to go easy on the tip menu ignorers, personally.

I’ll wait a suitable amount of time (several minutes depending on how busy they are) and then remind them what I tipped for. Sometimes that’s all it takes - but, even if they do it, I’ve probably already decided not to come back if they seem to not run their room very well.

And if they still don’t do the tip menu item, I don’t make a scene or downvote them. I just leave and never return. (If it’s a large tip I might handle it differently though). If there’s a reason they don’t want to do the thing I tipped for and they just don’t want to discuss it, I don’t want to make their life more difficult by reporting them. I’ll just go.

Private shows, I’m always careful to specifically ask for what I want to see before I go private, and I wait for them to say “ok.” Remove as much room for interpretation as possible. The only time I bend that rule is if the model knows me well (which gives me greater confidence that we can just start a private and enjoy it without a lot of pre-decided stuff).

Not much to add that hasn't been said, assuming of course that you:
A. tipped for menu items, and
B. were tipping in the private show?
I often see viewers send a couple of small tips and then ask for something that is already on the menu at a much higher token value.
And many models would expect additional tips during a private to do certain things, especially if their per-minute rate is already low. But that ought to be part of the pre-start discussions.....

I wouldn't think so. There is no legal binding contract that the model has signed that makes her obligated to do what is on her menu. Just like someone says, unprofessional and she'll probably run out of business/loose a lot of customers.

I down voted and left the pvt.

As it happens following raising this thread I saw a post about a refund on CB and raised a support ticket. I was refunded my tokens pretty quickly.
I presume they can review conversations and what was agreed before hand. The model also allowed a recording so I assume if they review that and see them doing nothing then they will view it badly and side with the viewer. I was refunded and noticed the recording is gone from my collection.

its one thing the stall, or stretch time. the average private time is like barely five minutes. it's been estimated that for most men it takes them about three minutes to make themselves self-ejaculate. all us models do it in some form or another. some models tease, others like to just blatantly avoid doing what was promised before private began. i also understand wanting to visit less busy rooms over popular rooms, nothing wrong with that. but what TYPE of rooms are you visiting? is it an obvious studio model? no offense to studio models, but there are lots of studios that encourage predatory or fraudulent practices. there are studios that deliberately train their models to hustle this way. i've read some interesting studio scripts how to stall members from past studio models.

Not doing tipped for menu items is a bit unprofessional at least.

i agree to a point. it's just not making a habit out of it. models don't have to do anything they don't want to do for whatever reason. there are times when there are items on my tip menu/show types i advertise im unable to perform. sometimes i forget to edit it or my edit doesn't go through before streaming and someone takes me up on it. we all recognize that cam models aren't coin-operated machines, and there are times when expectations can't be met.

very rarely if someone with a crap attitude/ behavior tips and i won't fulfill. there are times where i've had complete assholes take me to private only for me to do fuck all. if a member is experiencing this quite frequently, it could be possible the member is behaving in a way that's literally turning models off.

I’ll wait a suitable amount of time (several minutes depending on how busy they are) and then remind them what I tipped for. Sometimes that’s all it takes - but, even if they do it, I’ve probably already decided not to come back if they seem to not run their room very well.

it's really appreciated when im reminded politely by the tipper if i forget to do their tip/don't react. there are so many times i have been tipped and it went over my head. it's always when im hitting the end of hour 2 of my stream and recently finished a long physically demanding private.

it's really appreciated when im reminded politely by the tipper if i forget to do their tip/don't react. there are so many times i have been tipped and it went over my head. it's always when im hitting the end of hour 2 of my stream and recently finished a long physically demanding private.

Yeah, it’s best to be polite, no doubt. I feel like there are so many reasons a tip could get overlooked due to an honest mistake. Busy room, long day, distractions, or even just a model that’s still learning to manage the activity in her room.

Most of the time, in my case, a gentle reminder a few minutes after the tip gets an “OMG I’m sorry I missed that” and then they do the thing. No harm no foul. And in those cases, I’m not abandoning the room.

Tip menu items have been mentioned a few times.... but what did you actually tip for, that the model did not do? Was it a menu item? Did you point out it had been missed?

Some users seem to like to make up their own menu and pricing, and then seem surprised if the model doesn't just do it.
Example, in my friend's room last night - light blue user tipped 25 tokens, and then wrote in the chat "lick ur nipples bb"
That isn't on her tip menu, and there was no prior discussion or agreement, she thanked him for the tip but did not follow the request.
She does have 'show boobs' on her menu for 75 tokens, and would obviously have to show boobs to lick her nipples, so why would she do what was requested (show and lick) for the 25 tkns?
In such an example, if that user had left a down-thumb and complained, that would be totally unfair on the model.

If you tip for things that are not on my tip menu, or things that I did not agree in advance, I probably won't do it. I state very clearly what I am willing to do and if someone wants something else, they will need to tip really, really hard in order to get me to do it. Like doing hardcore things, I don't do that, but if someone spends a big amount of money on me, talks to me about it and asks how I feel about it in advance, I might consider it. It depends on the model tho, because some might not do some things members want even for very large amounts of money.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
About missed tips, I wrote SC support with a feature request to add some kind of tip queue that could help the model see pending tips.

It was a month ago on a busy public chatroom, lot of activity, I was tipping song requests, and other guys were doing other tips, and one guy tipped for another song request. So it was a bit strefull to deal with so many requests.

Let's see if they go for that feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.