AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anybody have experience with SkyPrivate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My dude I literally told you all of this info, that they rejected me for my ID because it's not the typical thing, I've talked with your support via email and Skype too, there's just no way I can work on Skyprivate and get paid out. As I said, I already emailed ePayments to discuss this and they confirmed my ID (NZ 18+ card) is not acceptable. Unless you wanna shell out the $180 I don't have to get a passport that I won't use, I'm going to have to go with another site because there is nothing more I can do.

I totally understand your point of view. I wish you best of luck @rrottenbee and I hope you will find the camsite that will meet all your needs. If there will be any chances in the payout alternative Sky Private will be able to offer to you, I ll let you know,

In early 2017, I was told that the minimum wire transfer was $10,000. @StevenSP, your site still claims that this is true.

For non-USA residents
  1. ePayments wallet – EUR payout only | Fee: 0.0 $

2. International bank transfer (SWIFT) in USD | Fee: $50 | available for min $2000 payouts models

3. Bitcoin | Fee: $0.00 | network fee is paid by SkyPrivate

4. European bank transfer in EURO using SEPA (European banks) | Fee: $0 (minimum $100 per transaction)

So which is it?

It also makes no mention of SEPA banks, which makes me extremely happy as somebody within Europe, but I don't want to sign back onto your site and get screwed over by rules that don't seem concrete.

My opinion may be outdated but to add my 2 cents: I loved Skyprivate as a side gig. If you like cam2camming, you're going to love Skyprivate's members. Requiring money in a member's account to see my Skype ID got rid of a lot of timewasters (I think I had the min. set at something like $8-$10). I was doing a Skype show about once every 1-2 hours, so the traffic was low even then.

I never personally had problems with the plugin on my Windows 10, though many complain about it having issues, so be wary of that.

Don't accept prepaid unless you're willing to risk getting your money charged back! Only do it with callers you know and trust.

I unfortunately had to cut ties with Skyprivate after Paxum ate my money, and was having problems with their other non-wire options as an international camgirl. If the minimum bank transfer amount truly is $100 for a Swedish bank, I'm signing back up. But there's no way I can consider that if SP can't give a straight answer. Please update your site, or update your post here on ACF!

Reactions: QuinnLane
In early 2017, I was told that the minimum wire transfer was $10,000. @StevenSP, your site still claims that this is true.

So which is it?

It also makes no mention of SEPA banks, which makes me extremely happy as somebody within Europe, but I don't want to sign back onto your site and get screwed over by rules that don't seem concrete.

My opinion may be outdated but to add my 2 cents: I loved Skyprivate as a side gig. If you like cam2camming, you're going to love Skyprivate's members. Requiring money in a member's account to see my Skype ID got rid of a lot of timewasters (I think I had the min. set at something like $8-$10). I was doing a Skype show about once every 1-2 hours, so the traffic was low even then.

I never personally had problems with the plugin on my Windows 10, though many complain about it having issues, so be wary of that.

Don't accept prepaid unless you're willing to risk getting your money charged back! Only do it with callers you know and trust.

I unfortunately had to cut ties with Skyprivate after Paxum ate my money, and was having problems with their other non-wire options as an international camgirl. If the minimum bank transfer amount truly is $100 for a Swedish bank, I'm signing back up. But there's no way I can consider that if SP can't give a straight answer. Please update your site, or update your post here on ACF!

Hey @KMH and thank you very much for your message. I'm going to answer you on a point-by-point basis. I hope this information will help you and other models in this forum.

- About the payout alternatives, we have lowered the minimum amount to $2000. In addition, we are trying to negotiate with our partners to have an even lower limit in the future. The only thing here is about the commissions, which for both models and for us, are quite big and that's why wire does not seem the best option, especially for someone in Europe. What we recommend here is Epayments - the simplest option, Paxum or SEPA, where we currently manage to make fast transfers and with low commissions.
- About traffic, what I can tell you is that it has improved. I think every cam is having this item on their list of priorities and so it's happening in our case. As per how our product works, if you think we can help you, just tell me.
- The last but not the least, our the plug-in it's almost daily tested so that we and improve it. This is why the number of technical situations that may appear is getting smaller. I am really happy everything worked just fine for you while you were using SkyPrivate.

I am convinced that you have the best arguments when choosing the cams to work with and we respect this. Therefore, I wish you good luck and hope we will hear from you in the future.

Best,
Steven

Status
Not open for further replies.