AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anybody know that?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2018
Poland
Chaturbate Username
nickiii666
Just look at email which I got. I never used nothing like that. They offer trial for 9 $. What do you think about it?Anybody heard about it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    26 KB · Views: 50
Following this, because if it works - great.
Now I noticed that we need own Proxy to use it. In trial version they dont offer proxy. Im not sure what is proxy and how it works but probably we would need pay for good proxy so no worth for 3 days. Also no proxy in version for $700 ,only in this most expensive.

Upvote 0
You would be foolish to give your money to a bot farm used for generating traffic. This is also the type of thing that could get you a site ban if CB staff became aware of it. It's immoral and unethical. I do see the appeal, however, these coders are playing to your desires. Be especially weary of those asking for Credit Card information.

Cheers,
cexmental

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
My biggest question here is, how did this person get your email?
Was you registered on a website of theirs that has done similar? If I just receive a random email, it's always a scam.. I won't trust it.
For me I learned from a young age "if it sounds too good to be true; it most likely is",

Upvote 0
U
My biggest question here is, how did this person get your email?
Was you registered on a website of theirs that has done similar? If I just receive a random email, it's always a scam.. I won't trust it.
For me I learned from a young age "if it sounds too good to be true; it most likely is",
I dont how I got it,anyway i wrote to chaturbate support what they think about it and they wrote straight that any fake bots,traffics are against regulamin and ythey will review that site.

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: cexmental
Upvote 0
U

I dont how I got it,anyway i wrote to chaturbate support what they think about it and they wrote straight that any fake bots,traffics are against regulamin and ythey will review that site.

Well, if they just randomly got your email from somewhere, it's definitely safe to say: ignore it!
Regardless of whether it's allowed or not.

With stuff like that, don't even give it a second thought, instantly add to spam - and forward to somewhere like you did, such as CB Support

Reactions: BlackWizard
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.